Author Topic: "When I was 14 and tried to stab someone..."  (Read 1117 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"When I was 14 and tried to stab someone..."
« on: October 25, 2015, 02:07:11 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: "When I was 14 and tried to stab someone..."
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 05:06:20 PM »
Certainly was not the robber at Popeyes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 07:35:40 PM »
Certainly was not the robber at Popeyes.

ah yes, the candidate who said he'd stand up to armed felons did the exact opposite... in fact, he actually helped the robber by pointing out the man with the money, so that the *made up, unreported* robbery could take place.

Smells like bullshit.  Carson making shit up on the fly, ala Carly Fiorino.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 07:10:14 AM »
Carson also said he threatened his mother with a hammer and split open a kids forehead with a rock. 

I'm glad that he appears to be highly medicated today, but he certainly shows a bit of that controlled rage.   We've all been around the block- a person who stabs, hits, threatens- that is who they are.  I dunno how many teenage psychopaths "outgrow" it.   

Who knows how much is real, and how much he's making up.  Scary either way. Neither cruz and so many good gop candidates, there's no need to settle for the medicated psychopath in the race. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 11:14:22 AM »
Carson also said he threatened his mother with a hammer and split open a kids forehead with a rock. 

I'm glad that he appears to be highly medicated today, but he certainly shows a bit of that controlled rage.   We've all been around the block- a person who stabs, hits, threatens- that is who they are.  I dunno how many teenage psychopaths "outgrow" it.   

Who knows how much is real, and how much he's making up.  Scary either way. Neither cruz and so many good gop candidates, there's no need to settle for the medicated psychopath in the race. 

Just working that street credit.

Thugs vote too you know.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 10:38:15 AM »
Just working that street credit.

Thugs vote too you know.

:D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 11:25:24 AM »
What kind of piece of shit threatens his own mother with a hammer?  Total shit head.  

I don't care how old you are. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 02:20:47 PM »
What kind of piece of shit threatens his own mother with a hammer?  Total shit head.  

I don't care how old you are. 

He just wanted to work his brain surgeon skills on his mother.

Give the man a break.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2015, 02:58:52 PM »

He just wanted to work his brain surgeon skills on his mother.

Give the man a break.

anyone 'reformed' from their violent ways, that feels the continual need to BRAG about it?   odd...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2015, 06:39:07 PM »
anyone 'reformed' from their violent ways, that feels the continual need to BRAG about it?   odd...

Just another Republican nutcase...what do you expect?.....these guys constantly get themselves in trouble with their mouths.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2015, 08:33:13 PM »
Just another Republican nutcase...what do you expect?.....these guys constantly get themselves in trouble with their mouths.....

remember the crazy applause that Perry got (from super religious peolpe that love life) when bragging about all of the human beings he ordered electrocuted?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2015, 11:20:38 PM »

There is a difference between talking about something and bragging about it.  You are a fine example of this.  You let another grown man slap you in the face and take your manhood like he was picking up a penny off the sidewalk.  None of us assume you are bragging about this.  You are talking about it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2015, 11:26:16 PM »
remember the crazy applause that Perry got (from super religious peolpe that love life) when bragging about all of the human beings he ordered electrocuted?

All the liberals love you bro.

I gave you the benefit for the longest time but lets face it, you are the biggest phony on this sub-forum.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2015, 11:45:27 PM »

I gave you the benefit for the longest time but lets face it, you are the biggest phony on this sub-forum.

I've supported ted cruz for quite some time.  and I'm the biggest jason chaffertz supporter out there.

I want to see Cruz win the nomination.  I admit he isn't perfect, but he's the best of the bunch!

carson is a potential train wreck.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2015, 12:04:56 AM »

What do you think I've been telling you guys?  He stars the "impeach obama" threads along with the ted cruz support because he know they won't happen and he thinks it makes him look unbiased.

This is the kinda guy that would allow another man to slap him in the face and keep a piss rag on his back pocket for just such an event. 

You can't trust a person like this.  A man that allows another man to slap him in the face without retaliation is the equivalent of a tranny lobbing off their dick.  240 basically possesses a penis and ball sac that serve no functional.purpose.  if he has male.children, they should be removed from his home and placed elsewhere in hopes to witness actual manhood and not what their sissy daddy demonstrates

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2015, 06:01:15 AM »
What do you think I've been telling you guys?  He stars the "impeach obama" threads along with the ted cruz support because he know they won't happen and he thinks it makes him look unbiased.

This is the kinda guy that would allow another man to slap him in the face and keep a piss rag on his back pocket for just such an event. 

You can't trust a person like this.  A man that allows another man to slap him in the face without retaliation is the equivalent of a tranny lobbing off their dick.  240 basically possesses a penis and ball sac that serve no functional.purpose.  if he has male.children, they should be removed from his home and placed elsewhere in hopes to witness actual manhood and not what their sissy daddy demonstrates

Lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2015, 06:18:18 AM »

this is the funny part - getbiggers on the right often do the OPPOSITE of whatever I believe.

From minute #1, I called trump a liberal plant.  So, from minute #1, certain getbiggers had to DEFEND trump as an auto-response so as to not agree with me on anything.  Same with impeachment.  same with me calling Scott Brown 41 a libeeal from day 1.

They'll actually take more liberal positions, in order to avoid agreeing with me on anything.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2015, 06:49:04 AM »
Fact checkers confirm Ben Carson hasn’t made one true statement since his campaign began

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/fact-checkers-confirm-ben-carson-hasnt-made-one-true-statement-since-his-campaign-began/22944/

Ben Carson’s sixteen most notable factual statements have been analyzed by PolitiFact. None of them have been rated as “True” or “Mostly True.” Instead the best he’s done is three statements which qualified as “Half True” while the others were all rated as “False” or “Mostly False.” Two of his statements earned the rare “Pants on Fire” rating to denote a lie which is not only false, but egregiously false.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2015, 07:24:29 AM »
Fact checkers confirm Ben Carson hasn’t made one true statement since his campaign began

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/fact-checkers-confirm-ben-carson-hasnt-made-one-true-statement-since-his-campaign-began/22944/

Ben Carson’s sixteen most notable factual statements have been analyzed by PolitiFact. None of them have been rated as “True” or “Mostly True.” Instead the best he’s done is three statements which qualified as “Half True” while the others were all rated as “False” or “Mostly False.” Two of his statements earned the rare “Pants on Fire” rating to denote a lie which is not only false, but egregiously false.

No wonder he is hit with the republican base.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2015, 07:37:35 AM »
No wonder he is hit with the republican base.

The ones that make the most outlandish claims always are the one with the most support.