Author Topic: Npp and tren a  (Read 16124 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: Npp and tren a
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2015, 07:17:47 AM »
some people say dopamine agonists downregulate dopamine receptors over time
essentially making you depressive if you use them too long.

some people also claim DAs (more prami than caber though) make them behave mindlessly or compulsively. ive read reports about people developing compulsive gambling, cleptomania and other disorders while on pramipexole.

Well I didn't use pram just dostinex. It's a low dose twice a week. Also about down regulation..selegiline actually up regulates and make the receptors work better.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2015, 12:22:53 PM »
I use pramipexole for about 8 months  ??? Fuck

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2015, 02:14:54 AM »
Well the good news is according to mega man you can now take meth to reset your dopamine receptors  :D

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2016, 10:53:04 AM »
Sorry to rebump an old thread....

In some week i will jump on TestE TrenA NPP Masteron train
I will use Letrozole as AI 5 mg a week. 4iu HGH Genlei.

How doses should be choosed?
I would like to stay ripped.. Atm i have a bit of water here and there after my cut and it's starting going away..

How can i stay ripped on a cycle like that? I have problems on finding Dostinex but have tons of silegiline at home.

How can i use Jumex (Siligiline)? I tried to take It before bed but had hard times sleeping and falling asleep..
Maybe dose was too high?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2016, 03:41:12 AM »
5mg letro a week?

you dont seem to know what youre doing at all...

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2016, 05:59:32 AM »
I dunno, I like the high test with it. Been at 525 tren 525 npp and 750 test for about a week, I'm telling you I can feel it/see it already. I'm buying new shirts if this shit keeps up

OH yeah def i got xl t shirts to 4 xl all depending on my gear usage

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2016, 06:27:53 AM »
5mg letro a week?

you dont seem to know what youre doing at all...

I know it's a HUGE  DOSE of AI, atm i'm killing my gyno from previous blast... in 2 weeks it's near to zero now....
Maybe 2,5mg ew will be enough for this cycle.

Last time i tried a cycle like that but with Proviron instead of Masteron, as soon as i finished Proviron a lump appeared under my nipple. Was also on just 1 adex EW.
I'm pretty gyno prone, but this time i would like to not have gyno and keep raising AAS with time.

Jizmo if you have some advices just tell me nps.
Atm i'm cruising and cutting on just 300mg TestE :) i'm at 8% bf want to go to 6%..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2016, 11:58:17 AM »
man for 300mg test E you shouldnt need an AI at all... i would just run a SERM with it if youre gyno prone..
500mg test and higher you can run adex or letro at 0.25mg ed or 0.5mg ed
NO WAY you need 5mg letro a week for these dosages...
 letro is even stronger than adex and even 2.5mg letro a week should suffice for nearly EVERYONE for up to a gram of test...

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2016, 03:39:27 PM »
Lol at 5mg letro a week wtf!!!

I used to get and have gyno it's still there but was cause by superdrol...when inwas young and dumb taking get big quick pills.

I cruised for a while on test and ran aromasin or exemestane whatever u like u like to call it till it got undercontrol just bout 12.5s a day on 350 Testo. Now I don't use ai unless well over 500mgs test week. Gyno don't happen now to me. Btw if u trying to kill the gyno if I remember correctly u need to blast the letro like u are doing but need to be on the Ethiopian diet as they say and lean for it to go away.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2016, 03:58:17 PM »
Then for my next blast i will run just 2,5mg letro ew.

I will start on 150-300mg Test e 350mg Tren A NPP 350 Mast 350, 4iu hgh Genlei Jintropin, T3 50mcg.
Then i'll up the doses of Tren and/or Npp.

Now that i'm still cruising maybe I should do some experiments with Masteron P with 300mg Test E to see how it can remove water.
My Dexa Scan said 8% bf but i have a lot of bloat here and there :( it's so bad... it makes me feel 15%...

There was a post on GetBig where someone stated to be using even 1500mg Masteron ew and it's very good for water control, gyno etc.. ofc he said that you have to find your sweet spot, much will depend also on which other steroid you have in the cycle.

What do you think will be better?

P.S. will add also some 600mg potassium tabs to see if it's an electrolyte problem, atm i'm on Keto diet to cut the final 2%...

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2016, 04:00:22 PM »
Lol at 5mg letro a week wtf!!!

I used to get and have gyno it's still there but was cause by superdrol...when inwas young and dumb taking get big quick pills.

I cruised for a while on test and ran aromasin or exemestane whatever u like u like to call it till it got undercontrol just bout 12.5s a day on 350 Testo. Now I don't use ai unless well over 500mgs test week. Gyno don't happen now to me. Btw if u trying to kill the gyno if I remember correctly u need to blast the letro like u are doing but need to be on the Ethiopian diet as they say and lean for it to go away.

Just pinned my Test E and took my last Letro pill. My gyno is dead. Completly.
Was lucky that i didn't crush E2, was reading that it's a miserable experience...

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2016, 04:41:48 PM »
man for 300mg test E you shouldnt need an AI at all... i would just run a SERM with it if youre gyno prone..
500mg test and higher you can run adex or letro at 0.25mg ed or 0.5mg ed
NO WAY you need 5mg letro a week for these dosages...
 letro is even stronger than adex and even 2.5mg letro a week should suffice for nearly EVERYONE for up to a gram of test...

eh some people aromatise more than others. On test prop 20mg a day (which is highish trt dose) me estro was a bit over the upper limit. A  bit weird given that I'm a natural lean twink

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2016, 04:46:00 PM »
Just pinned my Test E and took my last Letro pill. My gyno is dead. Completly.
Was lucky that i didn't crush E2, was reading that it's a miserable experience...
Creep up on dosage from now on see what u can and can't get away with have ai near by

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2016, 03:01:39 AM »
In 3 weeks i would like to start Test Tren NPP Mast.

If i up TestE now it will take at least 2 weeks to stabilize or i will see in less time the E2 raising?

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2016, 09:34:15 PM »
guys
plz excuse my ignorance

what is NPP?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2016, 10:10:12 PM »
In 3 weeks i would like to start Test Tren NPP Mast.

If i up TestE now it will take at least 2 weeks to stabilize or i will see in less time the E2 raising?
estrogen will raise proportionally to testosterone, starts right after the first injection of course

guys
plz excuse my ignorance

what is NPP?
short ester deca
nandrolone phenylpropionate

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2016, 12:27:04 AM »
NPP is really nice! If your diet is in check and you control E2 it will work wonders!

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2016, 09:43:57 PM »
does NPP cause a lot of injxn pain?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2016, 12:51:25 AM »
does NPP cause a lot of injxn pain?
100mg/ml is usually pretty painless (not like test prop at all) any higher will give you issues