Author Topic: Time for var?  (Read 873 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Time for var?
« on: October 26, 2015, 07:12:49 PM »
It's been 4 months off everything!  Babies are almost 4 weeks old.  Feels great being off everything.

Lost about 10 pounds, but that's ok, I'm not sweating all the time. 

I wanted to make 3-6 more months before jumping back on to assure proper training and rest at that time, but I think about getting back in every day!

I was thinking if just running 50 var daily x 6 weeks just to add some lbm back.   If I do, maybe replace test at 175-200 mg a week.  Not sure though...  Hoping to just gain back like 5 pounds without having to run AIs and do another aggressive pct program.

Thoughts?
you are gay.

jb14972

• Getbig II
Re: Time for var?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 08:59:45 PM »
i would just cruise into your next cycle, if its been a month already and you want to do a 6 week cycle then that would leave you 0-8 weeks(assuming you do some kind of pct after the mini cycle) before you want to cycle again. (I wanted to make 3-6 more months before jumping back on).

me personally i wouldnt use an oral for 6 weeks without training, it was unclear to me if you are training now or not.

if you are worried about recovering later doing a small cycle and taking off a short time to then jump on a big cycle doesnt seem good for recovery but neither would cruising for a month or two into a blast.

either way imo use test and your favorite other compound, var is also a lot more effective later into a cycle when androgens are higher. plus you wont gain 5 lbs on var alone.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 09:33:55 PM »
It's been 4 months off everything!  Babies are almost 4 weeks old.  Feels great being off everything.

Lost about 10 pounds, but that's ok, I'm not sweating all the time. 

I wanted to make 3-6 more months before jumping back on to assure proper training and rest at that time, but I think about getting back in every day!

I was thinking if just running 50 var daily x 6 weeks just to add some lbm back.   If I do, maybe replace test at 175-200 mg a week.  Not sure though...  Hoping to just gain back like 5 pounds without having to run AIs and do another aggressive pct program.

Thoughts?

If your blood and brain is ok, I dont see reason not to juice. however, var only is a bs cycle. ad some test atleast.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 12:00:04 AM »
decide what has priority in your life

dont half ass taking care of your kids and being a good father
and dont half ass taking AAS.

only juice if you can afford (time, responsibilites, funds etc) to make the best of it imo.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 02:57:59 AM »
If you feel great. ..... why?