Author Topic: I found new way to open Amps!!!  (Read 1634 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
I found new way to open Amps!!!
« on: October 27, 2015, 04:53:32 PM »
I decided to come off of TRT for a while and make sure fertility is good and try to stay natural.  So I'm shooting HCG and was having trouble getting clean breaks with the amps.

I did a lot of googling and there are many threads with others having the same problem. The amp openers don't work that well. Any way I went to the home Depot and found a set of minature hobby files. There are small extra thin metal files. They have 6 pieces and are different shapes. The triangular and flat ones work perfect. Here's the link of the one I bought. It was $20 at home depot. The link is Lowes because the picture is better.

http://m.lowes.com/pd/Nicholson-File-6-Piece-5-1-2-in-Hobby-File-Set/1210143

aleksis

• Getbig II
Re: I found new way to open Amps!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 05:34:42 PM »
old news..got those for years now

VEDMED

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 05:57:42 PM »
Wrapping em in a towel and snapping them has never caused me problems. I got files too tho for the stubborn ones

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 05:58:17 PM »
I decided to come off of TRT for a while and make sure fertility is good and try to stay natural.  So I'm shooting HCG and was having trouble getting clean breaks with the amps.

I did a lot of googling and there are many threads with others having the same problem. The amp openers don't work that well. Any way I went to the home Depot and found a set of minature hobby files. There are small extra thin metal files. They have 6 pieces and are different shapes. The triangular and flat ones work perfect. Here's the link of the one I bought. It was $20 at home depot. The link is Lowes because the picture is better.

What else you using to come off? Im considering doing the same but without hcg. I feel its not needed really. Just gonna use clomid and nolva. Ive been on for about 4 years now

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 06:57:08 PM »
What else you using to come off? Im considering doing the same but without hcg. I feel its not needed really. Just gonna use clomid and nolva. Ive been on for about 4 years now

I'm very good at doing research since I'm tech savy. What I've found is that the best information isn'the coming from the steroid community...but the fertility (trying to make a baby) community. There are a few fourums lime babycenter that are for couples with fertility issues. HCG monotherapy almost always gets the body to produce natural testosterone. Also clomid or both together. But in the worst cases...like those that have used steroids or were born infertile....can even still get their sperm count up, and at least temporarily get their body to produce it's own testosterone. But in these extreme cases HMG is needed. HMG can jump start those that have been juicing for years or were born with ferrite issues. There's a few sites that sell cheap ferrite drugs. From what I'VE been reading...HMG is almost a sure thing...except for those born fucked up.

I didn't come off yet but, getting prepared by taking hcg and clomid along with my trt. I'm going to switch to HCG monotherapy instead of trt for 3-6 months while taking clomid. I heard it''s best at 100 is per day or 300 is eod. Bilut it's good to stay around 1000 is per week. I read hcg monotherapy can be just as good as trt...but even better because your body is producing test on it's own.  Then I will do HMG at 75ius 3x per week along hcg. For 3-6 months...depends on what I can Afford.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 01:53:32 AM »
very good post megaman

HCG should work for most, unless pretty much completely suppressed down to basically zero sperm (which rarely happens but can happen)
HMG is to HCG what tren is to test. its the next level if hcg doesnt work for you. i think with HMG the chances of getting back partial fertility (at least while on it) should be very good.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 03:17:36 AM »
Im wondering if sperm quantity and aspect plays a role in sperm count.
I mean im blasting gear and still shooting a good amount of thick white looking semen (sorry for the gross infos). My balls havent shrunk either.. Does this mean im fertile still ?

I know friends who only ejaculate a little drop of water looking semen while on gear.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2015, 03:46:49 AM »
How'd it taste^?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2015, 06:12:58 AM »

Make sure you have an ai on hand, you will need it on high dose hcg.
T

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2015, 10:30:27 AM »
Make sure you have an ai on hand, you will need it on high dose hcg.

I always have a huge stock pile of all meds. I have a 6 month supply of adex, nolva, hcg, clomid, letro. When you're a body builder or on trt...you have to be prepared for estrogen sides, or if you have to come off....you need a way to cover quick. I learned the hard way. But I get them cheap from an Indian pharmacy so I just stock up.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2015, 09:03:20 AM »
I say "NO" to drugs!!
Mr. AZ 2003

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2015, 03:37:34 PM »
this is the easiest and least time consuming way to open an amp:

get a top/cap of a bic biro pen, put the top half of the amp into the pen top, snap

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2015, 01:19:29 AM »
Fyi as an athlete who's never used aas I'll happily donate my sperm to help your women reproduce. Just have them pm me.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2015, 05:59:29 AM »