Author Topic: Reddit obese woman talk about how its easier for them to have sex than you  (Read 6227 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
some of the stories

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/3qhy2b/bigger_girls_of_reddit_what_is_your_dating_life/

" I then moved to Austin, and it was a whole new game. It was like, "ohhhhh this is what other women have been talking about all these years. Men talk to me out of nowhere! So weird!"

" i don't really get approached in public anymore (or at least nowhere near as often as i did when i was thin).
 however, the times i've tried online dating, it's been incredibly easy. a huge variety of men contact me. i was actually surprised by how many slim, athletic, muscular guys are into ****ing fat chicks. another surprise was how little fat-shaming i received, even when i ignored someone."

" I'm very fat - size 22 or so. For years, I had no problem at all dating. And I can catch a dick any time, as several other commenters have said. There are PLENTY of guys out there who are actually, secretly attracted to bigger girls but are too embarrassed to date them or tell friends and family about it"

" I've dated all kinds of people too. From buff window washers with full sleeve tattoos, small, skinny tech computer nerds. My husband is an average introverted engineer.
 I'm a short fat, but pretty nerd who works with animals for a living. I think it's all about confidence and what people are looking for."

"I'm a size 14 and in my mid 40s. I'm on OKCupid and have an honest full-body shot in my profile. My face is mildly attractive; definitely not gorgeous. I'm dating three nice guys right now. I get plenty of messages."

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Self lubricating holes.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
"There are PLENTY of guys out there who are actually, secretly attracted to bigger girls"

Nice wishful thinking there

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
They are not wrong. It is easy for them, fishing in a pool of millions. What they conveniently ignore is the fact that it would be much easier still if they weren't obese.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Now will they be able to keep a man around after he nuts?
No.
They will end up eating them.
a

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Fat people should be shot.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Basically they're hooking up with Hebrews.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
They may not m be all wrong. In the context of this board The bigger chicks would be the ones running down the bodybuilders at one of the gyms I went to years ago. The ladies weren't ugly and they were in the gym so they weren't huge but they were bigger.

Those ladies got plenty of  action too and the guys seemed to dig them.  ;D  ;D :D I bet they were far more fun than fitness model types

In the real world it's true too. It's how the ladies Carry themselves. Big and sloppy won't work.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew

This

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017

"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Reddit obese woman talk about how its easier for them to have sex than you
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2015, 12:11:44 PM »
It's true they can get dick but it's just dick. None of these guys want relationships with them; just want to use them to drop load in and bounce. Some of these fatties sure are naive.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2015, 02:20:35 PM »
Plenty of guys with low self esteem will fuck anything they can get, fatties are just easy targets.
V

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2015, 02:22:38 PM »
When I see a fat girl I often imagine the pussy smelling really bad.
T

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2015, 03:19:05 PM »
It's true they can get dick but it's just dick. None of these guys want relationships with them; just want to use them to drop load in and bounce. Some of these fatties sure are naive.

This..can't imagine the guilt of those guys right after they dump their load on these whale's pubes lol
T

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2015, 03:43:25 PM »
Desperate Porking-Choice of Peace

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2015, 06:17:48 PM »
some of the stories

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/3qhy2b/bigger_girls_of_reddit_what_is_your_dating_life/

" I then moved to Austin, and it was a whole new game. It was like, "ohhhhh this is what other women have been talking about all these years. Men talk to me out of nowhere! So weird!"

" i don't really get approached in public anymore (or at least nowhere near as often as i did when i was thin).
 however, the times i've tried online dating, it's been incredibly easy. a huge variety of men contact me. i was actually surprised by how many slim, athletic, muscular guys are into ****ing fat chicks. another surprise was how little fat-shaming i received, even when i ignored someone."

" I'm very fat - size 22 or so. For years, I had no problem at all dating. And I can catch a dick any time, as several other commenters have said. There are PLENTY of guys out there who are actually, secretly attracted to bigger girls but are too embarrassed to date them or tell friends and family about it"

" I've dated all kinds of people too. From buff window washers with full sleeve tattoos, small, skinny tech computer nerds. My husband is an average introverted engineer.
 I'm a short fat, but pretty nerd who works with animals for a living. I think it's all about confidence and what people are looking for."

"I'm a size 14 and in my mid 40s. I'm on OKCupid and have an honest full-body shot in my profile. My face is mildly attractive; definitely not gorgeous. I'm dating three nice guys right now. I get plenty of messages."

This part made me think of the moped joke. They're fun to ride until your buddies see you on one 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2015, 06:23:46 PM »
Fat people should be shot.

or stabbed.  often, they require multiple shots and are a complete waste of ammo.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2015, 06:57:05 PM »
When I see a fat tart my first thoughts are about all the sweat between their lard arses and the cottage cheese filled swollen c.unt lips.

No thanks  :-X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2015, 07:11:49 PM »
or stabbed.  often, they require multiple shots and are a complete waste of ammo.
You'd need a long knife.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2015, 09:18:14 PM »
After spending the night striking out with hot chicks holding out for rich or famous guys, an average looking horny fella can always buy a fat chick a drink and take her home. LOL at fat girls thinking it's their confidence causing 100 dudes to try to fuck them at 2am.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2015, 09:45:07 PM »
Hot chicks come in all shapes and sizes. Symmetrical features, tight, young skin, and long, well groomed hair will basically make most women appealing. You kind be kinda fat and still be hot if you combine elements of the former.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2015, 10:42:52 PM »
Getting sex for sex is simple and does not require much effort. Finding a meaningful relationship, on the other hand, is entirely different.

I would wager to say that any adult female could go out in public on any random day and get laid. It's not to say she's landing with prince charming. But a girl who claims being able to get laid is some admirable characteristic is exceedingly naive.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2015, 06:46:05 AM »
Alot of obese chicks with delusions of grandeur out there.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2015, 06:50:47 AM »
It's pretty obvious.  It there are 2 smoking hot 10's at a club and 2 fatties there and you're an average dude.  Which set of girls would you have a better chance of meeting and fucking?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2015, 09:50:13 AM »
It's also easier for them to survive famine. They are built to survive, like cock-roaches.