Author Topic: Goodrum starting a new business  (Read 20143 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Goodrum starting a new business
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2015, 01:42:37 PM »
Good times  :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2015, 01:47:54 PM »
The question is, who is more dateable long-term, Goodrum or Shizzo?

I think I'd go for Goodrum. Goodrum is very motivated with his 250 online businesses. Motivation is a highly attractive characteristic when seeking a potential partner. Shizzo does not seem as motivated as Goodrum.

any girl would prefer to have both cocks from each of these respective gentlemen at the same time.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2015, 01:52:24 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2015, 01:55:06 PM »

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2015, 02:14:19 PM »

Vince how much did you and Billy Guns get paid for the guest posing/posedown?

and what ever happened to ALRI Industries, they were kinda the Blackstone of their day
"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2015, 02:22:09 PM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2015, 12:12:48 AM »
Shizzo will not recover

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2015, 04:56:16 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2015, 06:32:37 AM »
Good luck with the new business endeavor Vince.

"1"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2015, 07:39:57 AM »
Just out of curiosity Melvin Goodrum, how many business are you up to now & how many have you had during your short, yet illustrious life time?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2015, 07:46:58 AM »
Just out of curiosity Melvin Goodrum, how many business are you up to now & how many have you had during your short, yet illustrious life time?

Goodrum Nutraceuticals unfortunately didn't take off. That would have been an epic supplement company.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2015, 07:53:12 AM »
YEP YEP YEP...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2015, 10:16:22 AM »
The gif comebacks are lame. Goodrum has rendered the trolls speechless.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2015, 11:19:21 AM »

I only own and operate 9 ecommerce websites directly and about 80 websites that operate with no input from me.  The rest I build for other customers similar to what 240 does.  I also run the Anabolic Mayhem site and write articles for other websites.
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2015, 04:03:00 PM »

I only own and operate 9 ecommerce websites directly and about 80 websites that operate with no input from me.  The rest I build for other customers similar to what 240 does.  I also run the Anabolic Mayhem site and write articles for other websites.

You closed your gay request streaming site?? Coach will be sad...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2015, 04:51:25 PM »

You closed your gay request streaming site?? Coach will be sad...

There's no major design work needed in building a website these days as it requires very little work.  Most sites run on Wordpress or Joomla which is easy and other sites use pre-made internet scripts.

I have a growing repository access of at least 150k different niche sites, scripts, audio and video media, and ebooks that I bought a few years ago for a one time fee...(very expensive).  Its paid itself off big time in terms of having the material needed to create unique and powerful websites.
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2015, 08:49:18 PM »

There's no major design work needed in building a website these days as it requires very little work.  Most sites run on Wordpress or Joomla which is easy and other sites use pre-made internet scripts.

I have a growing repository access of at least 150k different niche sites, scripts, audio and video media, and ebooks that I bought a few years ago for a one time fee...(very expensive).  Its paid itself off big time in terms of having the material needed to create unique and powerful websites.

"unique and powerful websites", LOL

Your cookie cutter CubeCart templates look like they've been set up in 20 minutes with all the default settings. I'm guessing it would take half an hour of pen testing to find vulnerabilities.

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2015, 09:50:25 PM »
;D

Lol, Romano got pretty butt hurt when you hit him up with that one over on RX recently...

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2015, 09:58:43 PM »

How much do you generate in income per site Melvin?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2015, 10:51:25 PM »
How much do you generate in income per site Melvin?

$3.24
X

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2015, 12:01:05 AM »
$3.24

I honestly think the vast majority of Melvin's sites generate zero income. Not being well versed in any real business that's ever made a respectable income, Melvin thinks that have more business = a higher chance of success & we all know how well that's paid of for him.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2015, 07:13:13 AM »
"unique and powerful websites", LOL

Your cookie cutter CubeCart templates look like they've been set up in 20 minutes with all the default settings. I'm guessing it would take half an hour of pen testing to find vulnerabilities.

I only have one Cubecart site left and I'm moving it to Opencart like the rest of my websites and selling the license.  My sites however are very solid and they take some time to set up for operation.  The ecommerce sites are intentionally made to look simple and cheap because customers will automatically think that the prices are the same in addition to being able to checkout easier without annoying popups and other bullshit.  But for my newsletter sites like Anabolic Mayhem, design plays a big part so it should be clear to anyone that I can build great looking sites as well. 

Its a method that I've used since 2001 and it works very well and I continue to find new ways to increase revenue such as affiliate stores
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2015, 07:15:07 AM »
Lol, Romano got pretty butt hurt when you hit him up with that one over on RX recently...

Hi Vince

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2015, 07:25:37 AM »
I only have one Cubecart site left and I'm moving it to Opencart like the rest of my websites and selling the license.  My sites however are very solid and they take some time to set up for operation.  The ecommerce sites are intentionally made to look simple and cheap because customers will automatically think that the prices are the same in addition to being able to checkout easier without annoying popups and other bullshit.  But for my newsletter sites like Anabolic Mayhem, design plays a big part so it should be clear to anyone that I can build great looking sites as well. 

Its a method that I've used since 2001 and it works very well and I continue to find new ways to increase revenue such as affiliate stores

But Melvin, you've been living in poverty, hand to mouth, in trailers, in the rural south, with dreams of making 30k a year working at a call center since 2001. How well could this business model possibly be working for you?