Author Topic: Goodrum starting a new business  (Read 20087 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Goodrum starting a new business
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2015, 07:33:55 AM »
I only have one Cubecart site left and I'm moving it to Opencart like the rest of my websites and selling the license.  My sites however are very solid and they take some time to set up for operation.  The ecommerce sites are intentionally made to look simple and cheap because customers will automatically think that the prices are the same in addition to being able to checkout easier without annoying popups and other bullshit.  But for my newsletter sites like Anabolic Mayhem, design plays a big part so it should be clear to anyone that I can build great looking sites as well.  

Its a method that I've used since 2001 and it works very well and I continue to find new ways to increase revenue such as affiliate stores

So you're saying that if a site looks like it's been put together by a 15-year-old it will be more successful as it will attract cheapskate customers?

Bahaha, epic delusions.

I hope you have upgraded OpenCart to the latest version, looks like  1.5.6.4 alone has two vulnerabilities that take about five minutes to find out...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2015, 09:46:57 AM »
So you're saying that if a site looks like it's been together by a 15-year-old it will be more successful as it will attract cheapskate customers?

Bahaha, epic delusions.

I hope you have upgraded OpenCart to the latest version, looks like  1.5.6.4 alone has two vulnerabilities that take about five minutes to find out...

I don't say it, that's just over 14 years of owning and operating e-commerce stores.  It also helps if you provide financing for high end products.  But why do you care so much how I run my business??? 

BTW, 1.5.6.4 is the final version of Opencart 1.5 before it went to Opencart 2.0.  Currently I have Budget Medical Supply http://www.budgetmedicalsupply.com using that however it has a ton of glitches that I had to correct on it.  Upgrading is not always a good idea
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2015, 05:07:53 PM »
I don't say it, that's just over 14 years of owning and operating e-commerce stores.  It also helps if you provide financing for high end products.  But why do you care so much how I run my business??? 

BTW, 1.5.6.4 is the final version of Opencart 1.5 before it went to Opencart 2.0.  Currently I have Budget Medical Supply http://www.budgetmedicalsupply.com using that however it has a ton of glitches that I had to correct on it.  Upgrading is not always a good idea

And how much have you made in the last 14 years that still keeps you living in trailers, dumps & at poverty levels in the rural south?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2015, 06:20:20 PM »
obese, black, gay and trailer park resident.  I've heard of shooting yourself in the foot twice, but four times? 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2015, 12:13:47 AM »
Qwert 2 trolling hard. Tide is turning.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2015, 05:37:32 AM »
Qwert 2 trolling hard. Tide is turning.

Yes, he's a pesky little insect but its clear that he's jealous that he simply can't do what I do so he makes up stuff in order to feel better about himself. ;D
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2015, 06:22:34 AM »
I only have one Cubecart site left and I'm moving it to Opencart like the rest of my websites and selling the license.  My sites however are very solid and they take some time to set up for operation.  The ecommerce sites are intentionally made to look simple and cheap because customers will automatically think that the prices are the same in addition to being able to checkout easier without annoying popups and other bullshit.  But for my newsletter sites like Anabolic Mayhem, design plays a big part so it should be clear to anyone that I can build great looking sites as well. 

Its a method that I've used since 2001 and it works very well and I continue to find new ways to increase revenue such as affiliate stores

Melvino, when will you get your Jaguar?  :o

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2015, 07:17:25 AM »

Yes, he's a pesky little insect but its clear that he's jealous that he simply can't do what I do so he makes up stuff in order to feel better about himself. ;D

This is so true Melvin. I yearn to be obese, live in trailers at poverty levels in the rural south & brag about my fake diplomas & 20,000 stagnant businesses online.

Do you have any advices as to how I can achieve this?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2015, 07:30:30 AM »
This is so true Melvin. I yearn to be obese, live in trailers at poverty levels in the rural south & brag about my fake diplomas & 20,000 stagnant businesses online.

Do you have any advices as to how I can achieve this?

How about achieving your own goals rather than worrying about mine.  I'm doing just fine, boy.
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2015, 07:35:43 AM »

How about achieving your own goals rather than worrying about mine.  I'm doing just fine, boy.

Racist post reported

:-*

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2015, 07:43:29 AM »

How about achieving your own goals rather than worrying about mine.  I'm doing just fine, boy.

So Melvin, have your goals always been being obese, purchasing your degrees from fake institutions online, failing at multiple businesses, living in poverty in a trailer in the rural south & bragging about it online?

Those seem like some mighty lofty goals.

Is there a particular self help book that you've based your life plans on?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2015, 08:23:06 AM »
So Melvin, have your goals always been being obese, purchasing your degrees from fake institutions online, failing at multiple businesses, living in poverty in a trailer in the rural south & bragging about it online?

Those seem like some mighty lofty goals.

Is there a particular self help book that you've based your life plans on?

he is driving in Jaguars, eating chicken breast and filling out Sylva glory holes.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2015, 08:50:35 AM »
Anabolic Mayhem looks better although a bit thrown together.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2015, 11:53:59 AM »
he is driving in Jaguars, eating chicken breast and filling out Sylva glory holes.

It goes without saying that if eating discount expired chicken breasts is a brag worthy endeavor for Melvin Goodrum, then his 14 years of online e-commerce sites haven't been as successful as he likes to portray.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2015, 12:12:14 PM »
Vince can u get me some blackstone labs free samples or do u have a discount code I could use for online ordering?
w

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2015, 12:14:40 PM »

time is nothing if you are doing it wrong
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2015, 01:23:43 PM »
 :)

A

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2015, 01:31:48 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2015, 01:58:21 PM »
successful people charge 20 bucks a pic

A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2015, 02:25:14 PM »
:)

But Melvin, you're the poster child for failure.

Someone who's been working at success for decades & still lives hand to mouth in poverty.

Why would you think that you've been anything but a resounding success at failing?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2015, 02:27:12 PM »
But Melvin, you're the poster child for failure.

Someone who's been working at success for decades & still lives hand to mouth in poverty.

Why would you think that you've been anything but a resounding success at failing?

people on Getbig have been saying this to Goodrum for 10 years. You might as well stop trying. Goodrum is immune to people's criticism of him. It is like he lives in his own little twisted bubble of reality.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2015, 02:45:00 PM »
people on Getbig have been saying this to Goodrum for 10 years. You might as well stop trying. Goodrum is immune to people's criticism of him. It is like he lives in his own little twisted bubble of reality.

I think Melvin & Coach have a genetic defect that keeps them totally unaware of how they behave & view reality.

They literally think that anything they think of & utter is 100% correct.

I guess that very same gene makes you fat & short as well.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2015, 03:01:27 PM »
I think Melvin & Coach have a genetic defect that keeps them totally unaware of how they behave & view reality.

They literally think that anything they think of & utter is 100% correct.

I guess that very same gene makes you fat & short as well.

And what reality would that be Sqwert?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2015, 03:49:44 PM »
And what reality would that be Sqwert?

Virtually every political thread you start. The one about your son, his scholarship & the coast guard etc.

You're blind to anything but the reality that exists in your short stubby little brain, but the sad thing is that you'll never realize it.

You & Melvin Goodrum are kindred spirits. You should hire him as a personal trainer or get him to set you an e-commerce site for your business.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2015, 03:56:55 PM »
Virtually every political thread you start. The one about your son, his scholarship & the coast guard etc.

You're blind to anything but the reality that exists in your short stubby little brain, but the sad thing is that you'll never realize it.

You & Melvin Goodrum are kindred spirits. You should hire him as a personal trainer or get him to set you an e-commerce site for your business.

LOL...is that a fact?