Author Topic: Pin brands  (Read 2952 times)

VEDMED

• Getbig II
Pin brands
« on: October 29, 2015, 12:57:41 AM »
I've always used BD brand pins. 25G 1 1/2" 3CC. 18g to draw.
I got some nipro brand from my friend, horrible, plunger sticks, pin isn't sharp, makes that "pop" going in.

Its time to order more, I was wondering about what your guys brand preference was. Terumo or BD, or maybe there's some other magic pin I haven't heard of that takes the cake.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Pin brands
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 02:36:08 AM »
BD for me, always. Jecton will do if necessary.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 02:46:27 AM »
Terumo or BD sharps, they are the same to me. BD syringes are WAY superior and so much easier for da thumb iykwim. 23g 1.25" / 18g 1.5" pins and 1ml / 3ml syringes.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 06:16:32 AM »
Terumo or BD sharps, they are the same to me. BD syringes are WAY superior and so much easier for da thumb iykwim. 23g 1.25" / 18g 1.5" pins and 1ml / 3ml syringes.

man,  I hope youre drawing w those 18s

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 07:22:13 AM »
Havent seen any diff between the fancy ones and the cheap ass stuff. As long as its sterile its gtg.

Btw 18 is too big for drawing and will leave a gaping hole in the rubber stopper.

VEDMED

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 08:28:53 AM »
These stoppers I got now take an 18g fine. Granted, the old ones used to flake off after a bit, little rubber chunks floating in the pin. My dumbass had the gear in a 100ml vial tho. Everything's 10ml now, no chunks

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 11:40:08 AM »
ive actually pierced single 100ml vials about a hundred times (cuz i refilled them lol) and after first 50 pins or so the rubber started floating around in the gear, thats drawing with 23Gs

as long as you dont inject rubber it doesnt really matter though, you see if theres some of it floating around in the syringe

the whole sterility issue is overblown anyways, ive used uncrimped vials (where you could just pop off the rubber top) for a while and never had an issue.

if you store your gear next to your cat litter box then obviously that will give you issues.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 07:48:12 PM »
man,  I hope youre drawing w those 18s
'

i pin small / sensitive muscle groups bis, tris, pecs, flexed outerhead gastroc (if relaxed won't hit gastroc but will go through into soleus THAT IS WHAT INJECTION CALF PAIN IS, calves dont hurt ever, you cant know when you hit the middle of the gastroc if relaxed) with 23g and larger ones lats delts vastus lateralis glutes with the 18g it doesn't hurt ever, idk whats the big deal. for my first cycle 50mg tren ace with 40mg winny inj ED i couldn't get any other needles (i live in AUS) from the pharmacies and wasn't online at that time around 96 so i had to go to look around for vet shops and just used 18g 1.5"'ers bought from there. first 15 injections were scary but after that it was completely simple everyday shit. ALSO delts and ANY other muscle groups but especially delts from my xperience blow up from scar tissue using 18g long term. provided you are actually growing everythin else in the first place besides from the injections, my favorite supplement. haha

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 12:01:47 PM »
'

i pin small / sensitive muscle groups bis, tris, pecs, flexed outerhead gastroc (if relaxed won't hit gastroc but will go through into soleus THAT IS WHAT INJECTION CALF PAIN IS, calves dont hurt ever, you cant know when you hit the middle of the gastroc if relaxed) with 23g and larger ones lats delts vastus lateralis glutes with the 18g it doesn't hurt ever, idk whats the big deal. for my first cycle 50mg tren ace with 40mg winny inj ED i couldn't get any other needles (i live in AUS) from the pharmacies and wasn't online at that time around 96 so i had to go to look around for vet shops and just used 18g 1.5"'ers bought from there. first 15 injections were scary but after that it was completely simple everyday shit. ALSO delts and ANY other muscle groups but especially delts from my xperience blow up from scar tissue using 18g long term. provided you are actually growing everythin else in the first place besides from the injections, my favorite supplement. haha
[/quote

so you use those cannons on purpose just for the scar tissue? 

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 12:45:58 PM »
18g isn't cannons. 16's are. those are fucking huge and will make holes in your skin nearly. after so many years of pinning 18g the results seem to stop but always have stayed, but start slowly dimishing if you stop using them and if don't start using "cannons" as you like to call them again 3 months later. i tried taking it up a notch at the 16's but they are THE BIGGEST size increase from ONLY going down 2g's. this is rock solid muscle tissue, harder than you can imagine, scar tissue but not synthol, pmma, style shit i mean NO soft muscles i mean rock hard ass muscle lying under the skin due to poking with them constantly. i don't use them just for the purpose on their own, pin with 23 and 18 depending on how i feel and where im hitting, not injecting myself due to the sake of scar tissue. heres a pic

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 05:25:20 PM »
your "rock hard muscle tissue" is actually leathery skin and completely scarred and collagen-coated (defective) muscle fibers

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2015, 09:52:31 PM »
your "rock hard muscle tissue" is actually leathery skin and completely scarred and collagen-coated (defective) muscle fibers

there is zero "leathery" skin, what the fuck is leathery skin? what does it even mean? easy to fantasize cool words on the internet to describe shit isn't it? if anything was "defective" i would've stopped immediately years ago since i also do gymnastics and dance and don't compromise health and safety over bodybuilding fantasies which is the case for 95% of bodybuilders / steroid fantasizers.

i can dance like crazy, get myself into positions your momma couldn't do to please ur daddy, and run circles around you in any form of cardio all while flexing my rock hard and baby-striated quadriceps. nice physique.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2015, 03:19:12 AM »
does the needle make a scrunching sound when you stick it into your delts?

there is your answer.

obviously its not the outer layer of your skin looking like leather lol, but your muscle fibers have the same consistency.
you said it yourself that your delts are full of scar tissue.
what do you think scar tissue is...
your body heals itself by coating wounds with collagen/other less flexible skin/fibers/whatever. im not familiar with the english terminology here.
ever notice that when you first start AAS you can easily pin with 27 gauge needles everywhere?
(well, probably not because you used 18s right from the start lol)

nowadays im lucky if i can get my gear through 25s. scar tissue makes the muscle brick hard inside.

dont make it sound like thats a good thing.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2015, 03:43:23 AM »
you can hear the scrunch sound off an 23g on only specific muscle groups eg. delts glutes lats but never in bis tris quads, so i guess we all would be deformities of leather by now. as a matter of fact the scrunch effect only happens if you are extra "careful" and spend 30 seconds piercing just THROUGH the bloody skin AND ALSO in a specific muscle SPOT that you did not let heal properly even if you using 25g's. all about how much rest your going to give it.

if you are piercing / traumatising your skin and muscle with fucking needles ed, it's gonna create some sort of tissue to repair of course but that feeling of the scrunch effect going inside the muscle won't happen if you let it repair 100% but if you don't let it heal completely you will even hear the scrunch effect WHEN PASSING through the same spot of previously injected muscle tissue.

never in my life had any problems injecting with any concentration with nearly any amount of oil using any gauge. listen to your body, its enough.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2015, 06:30:29 AM »
i can dance like crazy, get myself into positions your momma couldn't do to please ur daddy, and run circles around you in any form of cardio all while flexing my rock hard and baby-striated quadriceps.

u wot m8

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2015, 07:07:04 AM »
u wot m8

i had a good laugh writing that  ;D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!