Author Topic: Making oral raws into an oral solution  (Read 1724 times)

heenok

• Getbig IV
Making oral raws into an oral solution
« on: October 29, 2015, 08:29:13 AM »
Lets say some dude has a gram of raw letrozole powder. How does he put the stuff into a liquid suspension ?
I read online about using some solvent called PEG 300 and alcohol but whats the exact process ?

VEDMED

• Getbig II
Re: Making oral raws into an oral solution
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 09:02:55 AM »
Peg and raws in a beaker, heat it till its clear, add the 190 alcohol )slowly) until you're at the desired level, heat some more till the swirls are gone. Put in a bottle

VEDMED

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 09:05:30 AM »
Here's your recipe, it'll make it at 5mg/ml. Use an oral syringe to measure

1 gram of Letrozole powder
19.9ml of PEG 300
179.1ml of 190 Grain Proof Alcohol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 11:29:10 AM »
id just use alcohol. no need for any carrier

youll probably have to warm it up though, letro is a bitch to dissolve and always flakes

just take the bottle that you wanna put it in, measure out the desired amount of letro
(lets say 10mg/ml. if you have a 50ml dropper bottle then you take 500mg letro for 10mg/ml)
add 50ml ethanol (190 proof or highest you can find) (well, actually 49,5ml or so, because you have to substract the letro from the total amount. density of alcohol is also not the same as water i think, but i never cbf, id just use 50ml)
put it on the stove and warm it up (SLOWLY), swirl around until everythings dissolved
done

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 02:47:14 AM »
When you guys say alcohol. I can use like a 90% alcohol solution ? The type you wipe your injection site with..

So i mix my PEG 300 with my letro, heat it until it disolves then add the alcohol, right ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2015, 05:35:37 AM »
you have to use undenatured alcohol. the one that you can consume drink. dont know how its in the US but over here usually alcohol in these concentrations is denatured (denatured alcohol is also cheap as fuck but its denatured to make it taste like complete ass. you cant drink it. all alcohol lobby and tax money)

VEDMED

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 11:37:18 PM »
Yeah, definitely not rubbing alcohol. Everclear or Bacardi 151 is what I normally see people going for. Some stuff, dbol for example, goes into everclear, no heat, no nothing, just dissolves right in there. Say, winny, on the other hand is gonna leave these snowflake-  lookin crystals floating in it. Dunno about letro, never made it. But they say the peg is supposed to be good for keeping it suspended in the solution, especially for long periods.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2015, 10:51:44 AM »
Oh so i can use regular booze like vodka and such ? I have absinthe idk how would this work

VEDMED

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2015, 02:37:56 PM »
Nahh, its gotta be up there in proof, 151 is the lowest I've seen, everclear the best. Don't really know tho, something like dbol might go into vodka

Natural4Lyfe

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2015, 06:08:15 AM »
Everclear works. Know a lot of guys that use that when they are making any solution since the alcohol is essentially self-sterilizing. Only tricky part is the math, but everyone already laid that out pretty well.