Author Topic: HRt plus deca question..  (Read 4257 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HRt plus deca question..
« on: October 30, 2015, 12:41:22 PM »
Let's say one is on test 300 mg a week (doesn't wanna go higher than that as side effects increase)...

Wants to add deca, should they do 300 deca or should it be 150 cause test should be 2x deca?

Thoughts?   Generalizations are ok.
you are gay.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
Re: HRt plus deca question..
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 12:48:15 PM »
150 would be the max equivalent, take my word for it.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 12:54:28 PM »
but you can also do fine at 300 or 600, whatever dosage. however if you are running test at 300mg week i don't know why you would even run more than 150mg of deca if you are fucked on upping the dose of testosterone. that is why i am saying 150 mg would be the equivalent to the test.

what sides from test would "one" have? and what would "they" be using the deca for?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 01:01:14 PM »
I ran 250 sust 250 deca for about 10 weeks and had zero problems maintained condition the whole time and actually felt awesome no ai or pramipexole or caber  also gained a few lbs.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 01:05:33 PM »
I ran 250 sust 250 deca for about 10 weeks and had zero problems maintained condition the whole time and actually felt awesome no ai or pramipexole or caber  also gained a few lbs.

nice little "natty" stack.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2015, 01:16:17 PM »
I would stick to 150mg.

I always like a 2 : 1 ratio of androgens to anabolics.

Any more Deca at that dosage of test & you may start to have issues.

My favorite cruise is 200mg test & 100mg deca. No sides, feel great, joints hurt less etc

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 01:24:34 PM »
I would stick to 150mg.

I always like a 2 : 1 ratio of androgens to anabolics.

Any more Deca at that dosage of test & you may start to have issues.

My favorite cruise is 200mg test & 100mg deca. No sides, feel great, joints hurt less etc

Ok thanks, prob do 400 test 200 deca.  Just don't wanna go crazy with test, gives me acne and makes me more of an ass the higher I go ( demanding sex etc, that's not usually me )
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2015, 01:34:01 PM »
Test does not have to always be higher than deca or nandrolones. I've had my test at 500 and deca/npp close to gram together  and was fine then moved test up to around 750 didn't really notice that much difference mayb got thicker also no problems, but used an AI and prami with that.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 03:47:16 PM »
My mate runs 250 test 1 gram of deca no issues

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 03:52:09 PM »
Everyone is different, but 200mg deca is my limit.  400 or mixing deca and dbol and my bloods get fucked and my dick goes kaput.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 04:33:42 PM »
Most people get issues with high dose cycles of Deca. However, some don't. I know guys that run pure Deca Cycles of 1g+ with no issues at all & an increase in sex drive, but this is a rarity.

For some one who wants to run Deca for HRT or low dose cruise, & doesn't want to mess with ancillaries to combat sides, I think 100mg to 200mg is the amount.

For me, it keeps the joints from hurting & gives the base HRT test dose a nice little boost.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2015, 03:59:43 AM »
I do 200-250 test with 600-800 deca all the time , i have no problems is my favorite cycle

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2015, 09:33:35 AM »
I do 200-250 test with 600-800 deca all the time , i have no problems is my favorite cycle

What's your rational behind those doses?   Is it cause it's a more hair friendly cycle?
you are gay.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2015, 12:08:02 PM »
What's your rational behind those doses?   Is it cause it's a more hair friendly cycle?

I like more anabolic , and i not like take ais  so i use test to replace mine and use anabolic to build muscle

I save a lot on cash from not use ai and i stay lean even if diet not so good but im not huge by any means so i not know if it work well for u

I am from europe here noone do big test dose

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2015, 12:36:31 PM »

I like more anabolic , and i not like take ais  so i use test to replace mine and use anabolic to build muscle

I save a lot on cash from not use ai and i stay lean even if diet not so good but im not huge by any means so i not know if it work well for u

good job you know your shit

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2015, 03:39:44 PM »

No need for an AI on 600 of deca?  Thought it cause prolactin issues too?
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2015, 05:07:58 PM »
It's indivual for prolactin issues ide assume. Also if u low test it helps then prolactin not an issue if u don't have alot of aromatization.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2015, 06:47:04 PM »
It's indivual for prolactin issues ide assume. Also if u low test it helps then prolactin not an issue if u don't have alot of aromatization.
whats your results with these cycles? How about rebound?   Aggressive pct needed I guess
you are gay.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2015, 04:11:34 AM »
No need for an AI on 600 of deca?  Thought it cause prolactin issues too?

No , no problem at all , i keep 200-250 test and switch around tren-deca-eq

I think if manage estro prolactin cant cause problem , u can either manage estro by ais/bloodwork or by keep test dose low

I choose keep test low , i hate ais

The price of 1 box aromasin is same as my all cycle :-)

I did 1500 test with ai and it was hell... All sides and very little gains

200 test /800 deca is beter gain for me than 1500 test

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2015, 04:13:39 AM »
good job you know your shit

Thank u , i try learn more but is hard .. A lot bullshit info on net andmany ppl parot what they hear .. I like real life experience

Respect

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2015, 07:10:37 AM »
whats your results with these cycles? How about rebound?   Aggressive pct needed I guess
Haven't done pct  in A While just staying on test. The results r great with this way about 350 mgs test week 3-400 npp and tren do alot together

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2015, 07:35:23 AM »
Haven't done pct  in A While just staying on test. The results r great with this way about 350 mgs test week 3-400 npp and tren do alot together

Thanks... You always here the dogma that u need twice the test as deca, etc...   

Maybe u should do 400 deca and 200 test?   You got me curious...
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2015, 07:52:36 AM »
But if u use more test u will get bigger of course just have to use ai and side effects can go up

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2015, 10:00:54 AM »
Thanks... You always here the dogma that u need twice the test as deca, etc...  

Maybe u should do 400 deca and 200 test?   You got me curious...

I researched this alot and just like everything else it depends on the person. Some people don't get the deca sides and can run high doses with no libido issues. Others get them even with low doses. I have a theory about this. Deca is highly supressive and shuts you down hard....it supressess LH and fsh. So taking hcg with deca will help keep the lh functioning better and help with libido. Again this is just my own idea I came up with...no proof.

Also deca has prolactin and progesterone sides. And dostinex  only works on prolactin. Not progesterone. It's also easier to control estrogen sides than prolactin and progesterone sides. So many guys that are sensitive to deca will run 600 test 300 deca ...and take hcg, dostinex, and strong AI's and serms.

Here's a thread where a dude breaks it down.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/394520-npp-masteron.html

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2015, 01:11:21 PM »
I did deca only and it was bad.   I got very depressed, nuts shrank up to almost nothing, severe drenching night sweats....  Also, gains were not much to really see a huge difference.

Test at same dose was magical, looked amazing, hard ons all the time , felt like I was 20 again.

I feel test plus an AI, and finasteride is a safe and almost side effect free cycle ( if u keep it 500 and below per week)...
you are gay.