Author Topic: Chinese hgh vs. usa pharmaceutical  (Read 35027 times)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Chinese hgh vs. usa pharmaceutical
« on: October 31, 2015, 02:39:53 AM »

Question:

Is there a difference between western (big pharma) made growth hormone and growth hormone made in China?

Answer:

Other than 90/10 price difference ratio, both are identical. Western big pharma corporations use exactly the same production procedure (recombinant DNA technology) and equipment as Chinese labs. Chinese laws regarding GMP and safety of medicine related products are stricter than those in the west.

The identification, purification and later synthesis of growth hormone was first accomplished by a Chinese pioneer Choh Hao Li. Nowadays almost everything used in the west is made in China (or Asia at least) - both the high quality products as well as the low quality copies.

Human growth hormone (somatropin) is a large and fragile, 191 amino acid sequence molecule with a molecular weight of approximately 22,000 Daltons. There is no room for differences. The substance is either somatropin or it is not. If the molecule gets distorted even a little, it will no longer bind to growth hormone receptors.

The reason Chinese goods are often seen as inferior is the vast availability of cheap copies of everything (clothes, electronics, etc..) which visually appear the same as original but are composed of cheaper, inferior material and are thus lower quality and less durable. With production of somatropin this is not possible. The necessary equipment to even create it, comes at a multi million dollar price, so steroid "bathtub" labs are not capable of making it.

The only somatropin manufacturing method which is still used today (both in the west and asia) is the recombinant DNA technology, where E. Coli bacteria are genetically modified to secrete human growth hormone, which is then isolated and can be either lyophilized (freeze dried) or stored in the liquid form.

While somatropin is in the liquid form, it is very sensitive to temperature and shaking. If not refrigerated and handled with care the molecules easily get destroyed. While in freeze dried state, somatropin is not sensitive to shaking and it can survive temperatures up to 45 degrees celsius (113 fahrenheit). Because of this, it is only transported in lyophilized form.
Mr. AZ 2003

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: Chinese hgh vs. usa pharmaceutical
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 03:53:48 AM »
Yes there's a difference.  Use both and you will see.  There's obvious differences in purity, there are different fillers used...look at the size of the puck in a vial of Serostim, then compare it to the puck of any generic.  The puck of Serostim is about 1/4 the size of the generic and it is 18iu not 10 iu.  Assuming you have a generic coming from China that is actually GH... The Chinese counterfeit everything known to man, and will do anything to make a buck.....They are not using the patented technology that EMD Serono uses so it can be stored at room temp before reconstitution.  Do you really think that China man is keeping those kits in a refrigerator at the manufacturing facility? No...Then they sit in a shipping container for weeks at who knows what temp.  By the time you get the kit, how good is it?  The only thing coming out of China worth anything now is The Grey Top.  These do have something in them... GH or blend of peptides?  Who knows.  They also have something in them that causes far more water retention than pharm GH.  Also felt hot, and flushed all the time when I used them, and heart rate was elevated.  Never any of this with Serostim or any other Rx GH.  Hell I wish there weren't any differences in them because I'd like to pay the price of generics compared to pharm GH and get the same product, that would be great, but it's just not the case.  

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 05:21:06 AM »

Question:

Is there a difference between western (big pharma) made growth hormone and growth hormone made in China?

Answer:

Other than 90/10 price difference ratio, both are identical. Western big pharma corporations use exactly the same production procedure (recombinant DNA technology) and equipment as Chinese labs. Chinese laws regarding GMP and safety of medicine related products are stricter than those in the west.

The identification, purification and later synthesis of growth hormone was first accomplished by a Chinese pioneer Choh Hao Li. Nowadays almost everything used in the west is made in China (or Asia at least) - both the high quality products as well as the low quality copies.

Human growth hormone (somatropin) is a large and fragile, 191 amino acid sequence molecule with a molecular weight of approximately 22,000 Daltons. There is no room for differences. The substance is either somatropin or it is not. If the molecule gets distorted even a little, it will no longer bind to growth hormone receptors.

The reason Chinese goods are often seen as inferior is the vast availability of cheap copies of everything (clothes, electronics, etc..) which visually appear the same as original but are composed of cheaper, inferior material and are thus lower quality and less durable. With production of somatropin this is not possible. The necessary equipment to even create it, comes at a multi million dollar price, so steroid "bathtub" labs are not capable of making it.

The only somatropin manufacturing method which is still used today (both in the west and asia) is the recombinant DNA technology, where E. Coli bacteria are genetically modified to secrete human growth hormone, which is then isolated and can be either lyophilized (freeze dried) or stored in the liquid form.

While somatropin is in the liquid form, it is very sensitive to temperature and shaking. If not refrigerated and handled with care the molecules easily get destroyed. While in freeze dried state, somatropin is not sensitive to shaking and it can survive temperatures up to 45 degrees celsius (113 fahrenheit). Because of this, it is only transported in lyophilized form.

what type of hgh do/did you use? nice pic in flex too btw.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 07:10:08 AM »
what type of hgh do/did you use? nice pic in flex too btw.

pretty sure he is using "thegreytop" I'm sure he used the old rips as well. maybe he will chime in.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 09:00:39 AM »
Chinese HGH is just a knockoff of real pharma GH. Looks and feel a bit similar but not on the same level.
Just buy a real Gucci wallet and get a knockoff from China, put them side to side, looks the same but look closely one is crap the other is high quality and durable.
Same with GH.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 07:00:39 PM »
An interesting read from somatropin.cn:-

Which is the best human growth hormone?

Answer:

There is no such thing as "the best HGH" the substance is either real growth hormone (somatropin) or it is NOT! Human growth hormone is a very fragile, large molecule which is comprised of 191 amino acids, linked in very specific order and shaped to very specific form. In that regard there is no room for differences!

Note: It is NOT POSSIBLE to take human growth hormone as a supplement in spray, pill or sticker patch form! Sprays, pills and patches are marketing scams used by the supplement pushers. The growth hormone molecule is too fragile to survive room temperatures or vigorous shaking. It is also too big to pass through the skin. If you read the fine print you will usually find a note that there is no actual growth hormone but rather "growth hormone promoter" which is supposed to make your body produce more of its own growth hormone.

There are some things that set the actual HGH brands apart though:

it can either be real 191 amino acid sequence ( somatropin), or it can be 192 amino acid sequence (somatrem) which is actually a growth hormone mimic with potentially nasty side effects
it can be pure high quality HGH (comes at a higher price), or it can be cheaply produced and contain bacterial residue left over from the manufacturing process
it can be bought through a doctors prescription (high price), or it can be bought on the black market (in which case you have to be extra careful as most of the brands are counterfeit, containing hgh of questionable origin if it's real at all). If buying from a non reputable source, you should always have the HGH lab tested
it can be produced in USA / EU (comes at absurdly high prices due to big pharma monopoly of the western markets), or it can be produced in Asia (China, Korea, India, etc.) in which case there are quality/purity differences from brand to brand
it can be in liquid form (very fragile, sensitive to room temperatures and shaking) or it can be in lyophilized - freeze dried powder form (suitable for shipping world wide). Never buy liquid form on the black market because there is no way of knowing how it was handled before you got it
it can be authentic (contains what it claims), or it can be counterfeit in which case scammers relabel vials of questionable origin and make them look like original, then offer them at "too good to be true" prices to lure in the victims
various brands come at differently dosed vials. The dosage/strength per vial can be 4IU, 10IU, 12IU, 40IU which does not really matter as long as the price per IU is right
So which is the best HGH?

To recap the above differences - growth hormone can be either real or not, high purity or low purity, western or asian priced, liquid or freeze dried and it comes packed in differently dosed vials. The best growth hormone would then obviously be the high purity, 191 amino acid sequence, freeze dried, original and realistically priced one.

High quality brands:

Genotropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Pfizer, Inc, USA)
Humatrope (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Eli Lilly and Company, USA)
Hypertropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Neogenica Bioscience Ltd, China)
Jintropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd, China)
Norditropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Novo Nordisk Inc, USA)
Nutropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Genentech USA, Inc, USA)
Saizen (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by EMD Serono, Inc, USA)
Serostim (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by EMD Serono, Inc, USA)
Zorbtive (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by EMD Serono, Inc, USA)
Medium quality brands:

Ansomone (used to be 192 but is now 191 amino acid, medium purity, produced by Anhui Anke Biotechnology Co., Ltd, China)
Hygetropin (191 amino acid, medium purity, produced by Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co., Ltd, China)
Tev-Tropin (191 amino acid, medium purity, produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, USA)
Zomacton (191 amino acid, medium purity, produced by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Australia)
Low or questionable quality brands:

Fitropin (this product has been discontinued, it was produced by Shenzhen Kexing Biotech Co., Ltd, China)
Getropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin)
Glotropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin)
Kefei (191 amino acid, low purity, produced by Shanghai United Kefei Biotechnology Co., Ltd, China)
Kigtropin (relabelled generic of questionable origin, known to cause immune response, different reviews from batch to batch)
Riptropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin, mostly present on the UK black market, different reviews from batch to batch)
Taitropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin, presumably associated with Kigtropin)

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2015, 09:10:12 PM »
It's pretty simple.... Any HGH produced by an ACTUAL licensed pharmaceutical company(Serono, Lilly, Pfizer, Genentech, Sandoz, etc.) is the best GH.  There will be subtle differences in different brands, but they're all essentially the same.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2015, 01:57:36 AM »
Just found the read and wanted to share.  See what you guys though of it.
Mr. AZ 2003

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2015, 11:15:41 AM »
Just found the read and wanted to share.  See what you guys though of it.

Where did you find this?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 07:09:46 AM »
Where did you find this?

somatropin .cn/difference.html

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2015, 08:06:33 PM »
somatropin .cn/difference.html

".cn" So it's a Chinese website?

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2015, 08:43:53 AM »

Lol. They do have a point though. LEGIT pharmacy Chinese HGH is just as good as USA or European, but this includes only two brands - Jintropin and Hygetropin (only from Hygetropin.cn). Both are Chinese pharma grade. Ps - you won't find legit Jintropin outside of China now, but if you do, please let me know!!

I also think they have a good point on the quality control. The only "off" pharmacy HGH I have ever used is the latest Pfizer Genotropin I have received which went cloudy and has stayed cloudy on mixing. Very disappointing indeed. Having said that, the source could have ruined it by freezing it. He's also refusing to refund me, promising it is still perfect to use, which directly contradicts EVERYTHING I have read. Oh well.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2015, 09:33:29 AM »

Someone registered it that way, but doesn't look like a typical Chinese attempt at English.  Hard to say what's up w it (haven't looked too closely, yet).

It looks as though it says that a product either has the (intact) chain or it doesn't, and beyond that it is only a question of whether bacteria is present.

Other than that, it says an extended chain could have bad consequences (haven't seen many ppl discuss this part).

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2015, 10:20:29 AM »
Lol. They do have a point though. LEGIT pharmacy Chinese HGH is just as good as USA or European, but this includes only two brands - Jintropin and Hygetropin (only from Hygetropin.cn). Both are Chinese pharma grade. Ps - you won't find legit Jintropin outside of China now, but if you do, please let me know!!

I also think they have a good point on the quality control. The only "off" pharmacy HGH I have ever used is the latest Pfizer Genotropin I have received which went cloudy and has stayed cloudy on mixing. Very disappointing indeed. Having said that, the source could have ruined it by freezing it. He's also refusing to refund me, promising it is still perfect to use, which directly contradicts EVERYTHING I have read. Oh well.

Hygetropin is not pharm grade GH. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2015, 10:21:37 AM »
Someone registered it that way, but doesn't look like a typical Chinese attempt at English.  Hard to say what's up w it (haven't looked too closely, yet).

It looks as though it says that a product either has the (intact) chain or it doesn't, and beyond that it is only a question of whether bacteria is present.

Other than that, it says an extended chain could have bad consequences (haven't seen many ppl discuss this part).

Fillers are a big thing as well

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2015, 11:05:41 AM »
Fillers are a big thing as well

Adding fillers in a way to displace the active ingredient?

Makes sense.  But GH is an unknown to me, I'll be the first to admit.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2015, 12:27:28 PM »
Graytops from the right source work great.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2015, 04:24:40 PM »
Hygetropin is not pharm grade GH. 

You're right. When I used to use Hygetropin a few years ago, I always thought they were a generic, but I had heard more recently that the real Hygetropins by Dr. Lin are pharma grade. After a little research, it seems that is not the case. I think the only pharma grade hgh from China is, in fact, Jintropin, which most westerners cannot get their hands on any more.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2015, 05:19:27 PM »
Ansomone made by Anhui Anke Bio is pharm GH from China.  Not sure if it's available anymore, but that was the only GH in China that was made by an actual pharmaceutical company. 

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2015, 12:25:05 AM »
I know 1 guy in my gym he is 38 and rich

He say he do 8iu ed lily humatrope .. Duno what the fuck he doing but he is fucken huge and ripped .. When i go next to him the diference is like me beside my girl lol

I never done gh and by the sound of what he spending .. I never will :-)

I told him once about gh kit 200 euro/100 iu and he laughed .. He said " beter get more test and deca/tren"

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2015, 01:57:07 AM »
Ansomone made by Anhui Anke Bio is pharm GH from China.  Not sure if it's available anymore, but that was the only GH in China that was made by an actual pharmaceutical company. 

Whilst Ansomone is made in a licenced lab, I don't believe it is pharma grade. They definitely don't have it at the hospitals, only Jintropin. I have read conflicting reports. Apparently it even used to be 192aa. I've personally used it for 6 months and didn't rate it at all. I've even enjoyed generic blue tops better. Very expensive too. Not Genotropin expensive, but still.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2015, 12:53:02 PM »
Have you guys heard of Norvotrop, Arcotop, and Boostropin?

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2015, 01:18:14 PM »
all fancy website shit. COMPLETE fucking shit. just get legit Pharm or don't use any at all homo boy. unless it's legitimate and Pharma you are NOT injecting rhGH no matter what anyone claims or thinks that it does. END OF FUCKING STORY, when will people learn this shit. too much wishful thinking and fantasizing.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2015, 05:06:34 PM »
I wish i knew how to get my hands on some pharma gh, which pharma brand would you opt for?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2015, 06:31:15 PM »
all fancy website shit. COMPLETE fucking shit. just get legit Pharm or don't use any at all homo boy. unless it's legitimate and Pharma you are NOT injecting rhGH no matter what anyone claims or thinks that it does. END OF FUCKING STORY, when will people learn this shit. too much wishful thinking and fantasizing.

No, you don't have the final word on generic HGH. All bodybuilders that have turned pro has used a lot of Chinese gh as they were coming up. Not all of them are idiots and will pay for something that produced no results. Even at $3/iu it's still a lot of money when you are using 10ius/day.

How do you explain all those that get a blood test after injecting certain brands of Chinese HGH and it clearly shows a blood concentration level far above the reference range?

The idea that the Chinese can't make real black market HGH is just not true. Any drug can be made and sold on the black market.