Author Topic: Laugh of the Day For You--Fat Man Training (yes me)  (Read 28105 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: Laugh of the Day For You--Fat Man Training (yes me)
« Reply #275 on: November 06, 2015, 07:51:29 AM »
Roommate
I get 710 shelter...so nearly 1500 between 2 makes for a decent 2 bedroom in Regina.

I can't handle roommates myself, but that's not too bad. At least you're not stuck in an apt.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #276 on: November 06, 2015, 07:53:04 AM »
Josh training in the Gym... :D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #277 on: November 06, 2015, 07:55:43 AM »
I can't handle roommates myself, but that's not too bad. At least you're not stuck in an apt.

Roommate neverrrrrr home...works in day over at gf at night
I essentially live alone

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #278 on: November 06, 2015, 07:56:54 AM »
Josh training in the Gym... :D

Not sure how a person who is too scared to post a pic is supposed to bother me by posting this.....

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #279 on: November 06, 2015, 07:57:29 AM »
Roommate neverrrrrr home...works in day over at gf at night
I essentially live alone

That's definitely a bonus.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: November 06, 2015, 09:00:57 AM »
Donny and bigmc derailing yet another thread, with useless and unfunny arguments.

Bigmc is either too stupid not to respond, or in on the whole thing.

Newsflash: Nobody finds this monotonous drivel the least bit entertaining.

its difficult to ignore idiots on here

as this post demonstrates  :-*
T

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: November 06, 2015, 09:15:44 AM »
Donny and bigmc derailing yet another thread, with useless and unfunny arguments.

I am not kissing anyone's ass here but you are completely wrong here. I don't need anyone to speak for me. I find this thread highly entertaining. I think the most entertaining part is where you pop in and poke the bear with the stick. I guess you don't know the saying about people with nothing to lose. But I think you will soon.  :-*

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #282 on: November 06, 2015, 09:20:28 AM »
I am not kissing anyone's ass here but you are completely wrong here. I don't need anyone to speak for me. I find this thread highly entertaining. I think the most entertaining part is where you pop in and poke the bear with the stick. I guess you don't know the saying about people with nothing to lose. But I think you will soon.  :-*

sending you pics of shizzos brothers absolutely hideous downs syndrome girlfriend now

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: November 06, 2015, 09:29:58 AM »
sending you pics of shizzos brothers absolutely hideous downs syndrome girlfriend now

OMFG!!!!!!!! The first picture, is she doing ducklips or does she have Downs? At least we don't have to worry about them having kids because there is no way in hell a man could get hard enough to fuck something like that.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #284 on: November 06, 2015, 09:31:38 AM »
OMFG!!!!!!!! The first picture, is she doing ducklips or does she have Downs? At least we don't have to worry about them having kids because there is no way in hell a man could get hard enough to fuck something like that.

man
that bitch is hideous
straight up fucking ugly. Im shocked, I mean the brother isnt the worst looking guy, so I can only assume he has the personality of shizzo to land a hideous beast like that

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: November 06, 2015, 09:34:57 AM »
man
that bitch is hideous
straight up fucking ugly. Im shocked, I mean the brother isnt the worst looking guy, so I can only assume he has the personality of shizzo to land a hideous beast like that

I seriously thought you were just busting Shizzo's balls by talking about her like that. But fuck man, you were being nice about it. If you poster her pic on LiveLeak you would get banned from the site. That is how fucking ugly that Wildebeest.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #286 on: November 06, 2015, 09:36:18 AM »

Ironic
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #287 on: November 06, 2015, 09:36:25 AM »
I seriously thought you were just busting Shizzo's balls by talking about her like that. But fuck man, you were being nice about it. If you poster her pic on LiveLeak you would get banned from the site. That is how fucking ugly that Wildebeest.

that is possibly one of the ugliest chicks I have ever seen
not even saying cause its shizzos brother
she is just gruesome

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: November 06, 2015, 09:38:08 AM »
that is possibly one of the ugliest chicks I have ever seen
not even saying cause its shizzos brother
she is just gruesome

I found a new pic of her after she went through a 6 hour makeover at Macy's.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #289 on: November 06, 2015, 09:40:03 AM »
I found a new pic of her after she went through a 6 hour makeover at Macy's.

whats ironic is facially, there really isnt much difference, other than the red shit, same with fatness too
take that zit scarring away (well leave 20%) and you literally have a twin
not joking

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #290 on: November 06, 2015, 09:41:11 AM »
You are one of the losers who constantly kisses Josh's ass and egg him on to go after people. The same guy who said I made fun of his wife's cancer, and the I proved he was full of shit by showing everyone the posts.

Same guy sends me a PM last week, apologizing if he said something mean  ::)

Probably just a gimmick account anyway.

Then Josh has the nerve to say I am posting in his threads, when he would follow me all around the forum, when I was ignoring him successfully (of course he calles me a pussy if I ignore him  ::) )

Josh just being a hypocrite as usual. I want nothing more then to ignore you from now on.

I'll let him fuck up this forum on his own.

He actually thinks that I am the one that reports him to the mods.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #291 on: November 06, 2015, 09:42:30 AM »
You are one of the losers who constantly kisses Josh's ass and egg him on to go after people. The same guy who said I made fun of his wife's cancer, and the I proved he was full of shit by showing everyone the posts.

Then Josh has the nerve to say I am posting in his threads, when he would follow me all around the forum, when I was ignoring him successfully (of course he calles me a pussy if I ignore him  ::) )

Josh just being a hypocrite as usual. I want nothing more then to ignore you from now on.

No way he could fuck it up any more than you did with your stupidness.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #292 on: November 06, 2015, 09:46:39 AM »

you should start a thread on what its like to be the single most hated person on any forum on the internet,.....cause you win that in a landslide.
looking forward to caving your skull in

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #293 on: November 06, 2015, 09:47:31 AM »
Ironic
We get it already......Josh is your friend, and you wouldnt dare say anything against him.

I want everyone to read what I am about to say:

I will absolutely ignore Josh from now on. Never post in one of his threads, or quote a post that he writes.

Im sure Josh wont be able to the same with me.

Id even bet my account on it.

Last post ever about that loser.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #294 on: November 06, 2015, 09:49:21 AM »
We get it already......Josh is your friend, and you wouldnt dare say anything against him.

I will absolutely ignore Josh from now on. Never post in one of his threads, or quote a post that he writes.

Im up for this
one post in any of my threads or about me and you are outta here

notice you made that bet about me, not with me
you're fair fukin game to me still

blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh how does your brother look that pig nosed bitch in the face?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: November 06, 2015, 09:49:52 AM »

Get it right you dumb fuck, it was my cancer. And you did but like the chicken shit you are you will never man up to it. I don't think you can ignore anyone because you love the attention whether it is good or bad. My PM to you was I hope you did not start drinking again. People try and be civil with you but you just have this knack of irritating the shit out of just about everyone.
Funny thing is you can give all kinds of shit and call it banter between your getbig buddies. But the second someone gives it back you respond with a meltdown (see above quote). So ignore me or don't, you mean nothing to me. Unlike you, this is all for fun for me. HTH.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #296 on: November 06, 2015, 09:50:31 AM »

quoted and screenshotted for any time in the future

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #297 on: November 06, 2015, 09:52:46 AM »
Get it right you dumb fuck, it was my cancer. And you did but like the chicken shit you are you will never man up to it. I don't think you can ignore anyone because you love the attention whether it is good or bad. My PM to you was I hope you did not start drinking again. People try and be civil with you but you just have this knack of irritating the shit out of just about everyone.
Funny thing is you can give all kinds of shit and call it banter between your getbig buddies. But the second someone gives it back you respond with a meltdown (see above quote). So ignore me or don't, you mean nothing to me. Unlike you, this is all for fun for me. HTH.

Boom---statement of the year right there

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2015, 09:59:38 AM »
quoted and screenshotted for any time in the future

Yea but you and I both know he will do it again and then say he was kidding about betting his account. Like he has done with all the polls and bets in the past. He is a professional welcher.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #299 on: November 06, 2015, 10:07:32 AM »
Yea but you and I both know he will do it again and then say he was kidding about betting his account. Like he has done with all the polls and bets in the past. He is a professional welcher.

saying he was kidding about his account wont slide with the mods this time---guaranteed