Author Topic: In case you didn't notice... Carson has not campaigned in ONE MONTH  (Read 3423 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
His last campaign event was Oct 2nd, via Rush limbaugh.

He did the debate, but outside of that?  BOOK SALES!  He's all over florida this week, hocking books.  Which is great.  But all these republicans who believe he's actually interested in building up infrastructure and building what he needs to win nomination and beat Hilary?  You're lying to yourself.

Trump is using the republican process for whatever reason - ego rush, to hand it to hilary, or just to get another WIN.

Carson?  He has the lead in the polls and he's suspended it for a month to do a book tour which will go for another 2-3 years.  Imagine taking 6-7 weeks off - NO IOWA building, no donor securing - just hocking books.

Repubs, even if you don't care - you SHOULD care that he's sucking all the oxygen out of the race... Cruz and other aren't getting oxygen in the race, because "i stab people" Carson is selling books.  I guess it worked out great for huck... and obama too ;)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: In case you didn't notice... Carson has not campaigned in ONE MONTH
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 06:45:54 PM »
His last campaign event was Oct 2nd, via Rush limbaugh.

He did the debate, but outside of that?  BOOK SALES!  He's all over florida this week, hocking books.  Which is great.  But all these republicans who believe he's actually interested in building up infrastructure and building what he needs to win nomination and beat Hilary?  You're lying to yourself.

Trump is using the republican process for whatever reason - ego rush, to hand it to hilary, or just to get another WIN.

Carson?  He has the lead in the polls and he's suspended it for a month to do a book tour which will go for another 2-3 years.  Imagine taking 6-7 weeks off - NO IOWA building, no donor securing - just hocking books.

Repubs, even if you don't care - you SHOULD care that he's sucking all the oxygen out of the race... Cruz and other aren't getting oxygen in the race, because "i stab people" Carson is selling books.  I guess it worked out great for huck... and obama too ;)

He's probably scared to be asked more questions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 09:33:00 PM »
He's probably scared to be asked more questions.

imagine him being asked 4 questions.

why did the knife story change so much?
how old is the earth?
explain how you can only tax 10% and solve national debt, when experts say thats is impossible?
do you really consider ten years of paid speeches for a company to be 'no relationship'?

He lies a lot at the debates, then avoids any chance to be asked about it.  If the moderators say "no, seriously, how does that economic plan work?", suddenly they're mean and badgering him and he wants all deabtes taken off tv (yes, he does).

nah, he wants to keep the illustion high, sell a lot of books before christmas, quietly withdraw during holiday season when nobody notices, and get a nice 3 year deal for a FX tv deal ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 05:29:04 AM »
Not campaigning and still polling ahead of all of the other candidates except one.  That tells you plenty about the clown field that is running.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 07:34:27 AM »
Not campaigning and still polling ahead of all of the other candidates except one.  That tells you plenty about the clown field that is running.

he's everything to everyone.  once trump had to define his positions, his weaknesses showed and he lost some support.  Carson is the same way.

he claimed a lot of violent things which aren't true.
he claimed his 10% tithe solved all - not true.
he claimed he had 'no relationship' with that company - ten years of video shows not true.

The moment he campaigns, he has to answer these.  Then people have to admit they support a lying person with no understanding of economy.  Then his numbers go down.  So he's going to put off campaigning as much as possible.  It's the fault of GOP base voters - too lazy to actually look at candidates statements.  Did you see videos of his book signings?  SUPER religious people singing and buying crates of books.  He is pandering, and it's working.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 08:47:43 AM »

I think he's in the lead.  That's "his story" on the news, for past couple of days.

Trump should be working against him by asking questions about the lying.  But every day that goes by, the more it looks like 240 called it with the plant accusation.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 08:52:42 AM »
You mean after he announced he was suspending his campaign to avoid the appearance of impropriety while he promoted his book, he actually hasn't campaigned, just like he said?  Breaking news right there.  ::)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 08:56:51 AM »
You mean after he announced he was suspending his campaign to avoid the appearance of impropriety while he promoted his book, he actually hasn't campaigned, just like he said?  Breaking news right there.  ::)

What do you say about the statement that debates take time away from campaign?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 08:56:59 AM »
But every day that goes by, the more it looks like 240 called it with the plant accusation.

The one burning question is this.   If trump WAS a Dem plant... What would he be doing any differently?

Getting HALF of the GOP support is an NBC reality show host and a lying extremist zealot.
Rand, Rubio, Jeb are all polling at 10% or less, and blowing cash$ just to maintain that.

in the meantime, hilary is realtively unscathed from the hate.  She has overtaken Sanders in NH and is looking at a 50 state sweep in her race.  

I respect George Will a lot.  He called it in 2015, calling trump a dem plant (I called it in 2011 on getbig lol, but hey...)

Trump will make the repubs look like shit, spend all their $, and bloody each other.  Whoever emerges will be up against a wealthy Hilary, fresh off a flawless victory over Sanders, well-rested and without too much damage.  The GOp winner will be Trump, OR it'll be someone who has out SPENT and out BLOODIED trump, meaning that person is pretty torn up and cash-tapped already.

oh, but the repub defense?  "They wouldn't do that".  LOl, mmmkay.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 08:58:48 AM »
What do you say about the statement that debates take time away from campaign?

I disagree.  Debates add to the campaign, if they are done properly. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2015, 08:59:17 AM »
You mean after he announced he was suspending his campaign to avoid the appearance of impropriety while he promoted his book, he actually hasn't campaigned, just like he said?  Breaking news right there.  ::)

Carson isn't about building up support in early states, raising campaign money, or building the infrastructure he really needs.

It's fewer than 3 months until Iowa, and he suspends his campaign for 2 months to sell freaking books?

LMAO he's about making that $ for personal use, not building an actual campaign and stockpiling $ needed for a year of battle.  I can't wait until he finishes his tour and quietly leaves the race over the holidays, citing some made-up reason.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2015, 09:02:38 AM »
Carson isn't about building up support in early states, raising campaign money, or building the infrastructure he really needs.

It's fewer than 3 months until Iowa, and he suspends his campaign for 2 months to sell freaking books?

LMAO he's about making that $ for personal use, not building an actual campaign and stockpiling $ needed for a year of battle.  I can't wait until he finishes his tour and quietly leaves the race over the holidays, citing some made-up reason.

The fact Carson has you, the board's biggest liberal, melting down all over the place, shows he must be doing something right. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2015, 09:06:26 AM »
The one burning question is this.   If trump WAS a Dem plant... What would he be doing any differently?

Getting HALF of the GOP support is an NBC reality show host and a lying extremist zealot.
Rand, Rubio, Jeb are all polling at 10% or less, and blowing cash$ just to maintain that.

in the meantime, hilary is realtively unscathed from the hate.  She has overtaken Sanders in NH and is looking at a 50 state sweep in her race.  

I respect George Will a lot.  He called it in 2015, calling trump a dem plant (I called it in 2011 on getbig lol, but hey...)

Trump will make the repubs look like shit, spend all their $, and bloody each other.  Whoever emerges will be up against a wealthy Hilary, fresh off a flawless victory over Sanders, well-rested and without too much damage.  The GOp winner will be Trump, OR it'll be someone who has out SPENT and out BLOODIED trump, meaning that person is pretty torn up and cash-tapped already.

oh, but the repub defense?  "They wouldn't do that".  LOl, mmmkay.

I'm concerned about what it could be, that is sweeter to him than taking that office.  Because whatever happens, there's no doubt he is or was in a position to take it.

If he has an idea of what he wants Hilary to do as CiC, then WHY can't he do it himself in the position?  What things could they be up to, if so?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2015, 09:12:12 AM »
Am I mistaken to think that at any time, Carson could be cornered into looking really terrible with the lies?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2015, 09:32:03 AM »
The fact Carson has you, the board's biggest liberal, melting down all over the place, shows he must be doing something right. 

Palin had me melting all over the place too.

I'm not sure she did anything right.  President mccain probably agrees.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2015, 09:34:23 AM »
Palin had me melting all over the place too.

I'm not sure she did anything right.  President mccain probably agrees.

Every Republican who winds up leading in the polls has you melting down all over the place.  It's what you liberals do. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2015, 09:35:28 AM »
Every Republican who winds up leading in the polls has you melting down all over the place.  It's what you liberals do. 

I love Cruz.  I wish you'd show in the same respect. 

LOL @ so many getbiggers that won't answer the age of the earth.  Please tell me you're not one of them?   Approx 4 billion, or 6000 years old?  Nobody respects those who refuse to answer.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2015, 09:37:30 AM »
I love Cruz.  I wish you'd show in the same respect. 

LOL @ so many getbiggers that won't answer the age of the earth.  Please tell me you're not one of them?   Approx 4 billion, or 6000 years old?  Nobody respects those who refuse to answer.

No you don't.  You love liberals.  You lie about being a Republican.  You have been the biggest Democrat/liberal cheerleader for the entire time I've been posting on this board. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2015, 09:38:50 AM »
No you don't.  You love liberals.  You lie about being a Republican.  You have been the biggest Democrat/liberal cheerleader for the entire time I've been posting on this board. 

you refuse to answer the age of the earth?

figures.  you're all the same.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2015, 09:43:05 AM »
you refuse to answer the age of the earth?

figures.  you're all the same.

Oh yeah.  The earth is clearly 250 years old.  Troll.   ::)

Hey did we land on the moon? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2015, 01:09:27 PM »

HAHA.  You claimed you are not a Republican and yet you are the biggest conservative/fundie cheerleader on this board. 

::)   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2015, 02:17:08 PM »
HAHA.  You claimed you are not a Republican and yet you are the biggest conservative/fundie cheerleader on this board. 

::)   

"HAHA."  You should just skip to the part where you start repeatedly quoting yourself. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2015, 02:26:21 PM »
Oh yeah.  The earth is clearly 250 years old.

i'm not trolling.  i'm serious.  we have at least one getbigger (not you) that won't say the earth is more than 6000 years old.

i want to see if you believe in evolution, or if you believe 6000 years ago, literally, there was no planet earth here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2015, 02:29:29 PM »
i'm not trolling.  i'm serious.  we have at least one getbigger (not you) that won't say the earth is more than 6000 years old.

i want to see if you believe in evolution, or if you believe 6000 years ago, literally, there was no planet earth here.

Some questions for you troll:

Did we land on the moon?

Did a missile rather than Flight 77 on 9/11?

Were the passengers of Flight 77 secretly released overseas?

Was Tim McVeigh not really executed? 

I know missing a bunch, but let's start with those.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2015, 02:31:50 PM »
Some questions for you troll:

Did we land on the moon?

Did a missile rather than Flight 77 on 9/11?

Were the passengers of Flight 77 secretly released overseas?

Was Tim McVeigh not really executed? 

I know missing a bunch, but let's start with those.   :)

nice dodge?  lol

so you're one of those who knows the planet has been around for billions of years, but feel this unexplainable moral fear if you contradict a single word of the Bible?

Dude, I believe God made all that is around us.  I pray every day and live a good life.  But I don't believe the grand canyon was carved in 200 years lol.   I don't believe literal. 

You don't answer it, you're scared to commit.  I get it.  playing the fence like other getbiggers.