Author Topic: 5 Hillary scandals the media is missing  (Read 562 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
5 Hillary scandals the media is missing
« on: November 03, 2015, 07:49:24 AM »
I suspect nobody has read his new book...or any of the books he's written. Fascinating stuff. The new one has more first person accounts....pretty sure she's a lesbian. Thats made clear early on...marriage is to ensure political success.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/02/5-hillary-scandals-the-media-is-missing/

Hillary Clinton can condemn Republicans as her “enemies,” dismiss the Veterans Administration scandal as “not widespread,” and get caught lying about what she knew about Benghazi and when she knew it — but the mainstream media doesn’t seem to give a damn.

They’ve ignored those stories in favor of articles about how Hillary has come through her email scandal with flying colors. They’ve crowned her as her party’s presidential nominee three months before the first primary caucus. And they’ve given her a pass on all the other scandals that tarnished her tenure as secretary of state.

This is exactly what Sen. Marco Rubio meant when he said: “The Democrats have the ultimate Super PAC: It’s called the mainstream media.”

It’s about time these reporters got serious about covering Hillary and redeemed their reputation.

With that in mind, I hereby offer a guide to five Hillary stories that haven’t gotten the proper coverage they deserve.

1. The Clinton Foundation scandal
 Modal TriggerThe Clintons onstage during a meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative at Arizona State University in March 2014.Photo: Reuters
 In my book “Unlikeable: The Problem with Hillary,” I interviewed people who had firsthand knowledge of Hillary’s unethical — and perhaps illegal — conflict of interest between her official role as secretary of state and her private interests in the Clinton Foundation.

One of these people, a veteran Foreign Service officer, described a trip on the secretary of state’s Air Force C-32. “Hillary took along stacks of papers in manila folders that were marked ‘CF’ and ‘CGO’ — the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative,” this person said. “They had dividers labeled ‘Donations,’ ‘Fund Raising,’ ‘AIDS/HIV,’ ‘Haiti,’ and so forth.”

Another interviewee, an intern at Foggy Bottom, described how he was ordered to gather up Clinton Foundation fundraising papers strewn all over Hillary’s conference table after a meeting. Among those who attended that meeting about foundation business were Hillary’s chief aides, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills.

2. The uranium sale scandal
 Modal TriggerBill Clinton laughs with then-Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin in Moscow in June 2010.Photo: Reuters
 During her time at the State Department, Hillary voted to approve the sale of more than 20 percent of the United States’ uranium production capacity to Rosatom, the Russian atomic energy agency.

While the deal was going through, the company behind the uranium sale made four donations to the Clinton Foundation totaling $2.5 million. And shortly before the deal was finalized, Bill Clinton was invited to Moscow, where he was paid $500,000 to give a speech.

In total, Bill Clinton made almost $48 million in speaking fees while his wife was secretary of state.

3. The younger brother scandal
 Modal TriggerSpecial Envoy to Haiti Bill Clinton visits a rubble recycling site in a suburb of Port-Au-Prince, Haiti, in January 2011.Photo: Getty Images
 While Hillary was secretary of state, her younger brother, Tony Rodham, was appointed to the advisory board of VCS Mining, a US-based company that received a gold-mining contract in Haiti.

At the time, Bill Clinton was the UN special envoy to Haiti, and Hillary had a decisive say over America’s multimillion-dollar relief efforts in that earthquake-ravaged country.

Tony Rodham admitted that he met the chief executive of VCS Mining at a meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative. “I deal through the Clinton Foundation,” Tony told a reporter. “That gets me in touch with the Haitian officials. I hound my brother-in-law, because it’s his fund that we’re going to get our money from.”

4. The son-in-law scandal
 Modal TriggerHillary and Bill Clinton hold their granddaughter, Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky.Photo: Reuters
 Bill and Hillary were never enthusiastic about Chelsea’s 2010 marriage to Marc Mezvinksy, whose father, Edward, spent 80 months in prison for bank, mail and wire fraud. But when Chelsea announced she was pregnant in the spring of 2014, the Clintons’ attitude toward Marc underwent a noticeable change.

Marc became more than a friend of the Clinton family; he was now a friend with benefits. He met with a series of wealthy investors who had close ties to Bill and Hillary, including Lloyd C. Blankfein, the CEO of Goldman Sachs, which had paid Bill millions of dollars for speeches. Some of the moneymen who invested heavily in Marc’s hedge fund, Eaglevale Partners, lost their shirts when his investments in Greek bank stocks went bust.

5. Hillary’s health scandal

Modal TriggerPhoto: APThis past summer, Hillary’s campaign released a report from her personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack, which said that Hillary had recovered from a concussion and a blot clot on her brain that caused her to faint in 2012. But that was not the whole story.

In fact, Hillary’s uncertain health — including blinding headaches, dizziness, and a trembling in her hands — has forced her to cancel several meetings and cut back on her campaign schedule.

She tells friends that her doctors can’t find any definitive problem, but Bill Clinton is so worried about her health situation that he urged her to travel with a full-time doctor to prevent another fainting spell, which could doom her campaign for president.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 5 Hillary scandals the media is missing
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 07:53:55 AM »
I follow politics closely.  The fault isn't the MEDIA.  The fault lies with the candidates.

They're screaming about meanie moderators.
Jeb is bitching about Rubio's attendance.
Carson blaming "submarine" by rivals for mannatech lie.
Trump attacking Carson's temprament.
Everyone attacking Rubio.
Jeb AND carson both hocking their book now.
Trump has now attacked rubio in EIGHT ways for his sweating.

REPUBS are doing this.
THEY DIDN"T BRING UP HILARY ALL THAT MUCH IN THE DEBATES!
THEY ARE NOT DOING IT NOW.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 08:01:58 AM »
All you mentioned at trump/carson/Bush...they're done bud. None of them is gonna get the nomination. Rubio and Cruz did...Fiorina did.....Christy does all the time. Trump loves her, has said so a million times.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 08:47:21 AM »
All you mentioned at trump/carson/Bush...they're done bud. None of them is gonna get the nomination. Rubio and Cruz did...Fiorina did.....Christy does all the time. Trump loves her, has said so a million times.

i disagree.  Jeb might be "done" in the batshit crazy republican base throwdown. 

But in the national election, Jeb would do very well.  He's a p*ssy compared to the bomb throwers in the GOP race, but his calm dignified nature would play much better with hispanics and housewives than Trump or carson.

anyway, all this is moot - Carson supported banning semi-auto guns in cities.  What in the fck does he get past the GOp front door with a position like that? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 09:20:48 AM »
...pretty sure she's a lesbian.

Credibility has left the building.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 10:50:37 AM »
Yeah, again, that is the 2008 or 2012 style.

Calling her a lesbian?   Senator vitter banged whores while pooping in a diaper, and repubs are quiet about that.  Some rumor about the sexual preferences of a 70 year old woman?  Lol yuck

Attacking Hilary at this point is tough.  Wiser to tell the world how your policies are better for the nation.  Not drudge up imagery of 70 year old lez.  Yuck

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 11:08:04 AM »
Credibility has left the building.

Well dude...lets see. She went to Wellesley College......den of lesbianism.  Her closest friends there were...lesbians. Her staff during Bills' time in office....Lesbians. Accused of being to lesbian when he was governor. Brought in both Donna Shalala and Janet Reno.....hmmmm. So you have a comment and I have facts. These are conclusions one may easily draw.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 11:15:04 AM »
Well dude...lets see. She went to Wellesley College......den of lesbianism.  Her closest friends there were...lesbians. Her staff during Bills' time in office....Lesbians. Accused of being to lesbian when he was governor. Brought in both Donna Shalala and Janet Reno.....hmmmm. So you have a comment and I have facts. These are conclusions one may easily draw.

I've read that before.  Sort of tabloid material, but who knows?   http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-move-over-bill-hillary-clinton-has-a-sex-scandal-of-her-own/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 01:08:04 PM »

You joined the service and was surrounded mostly by men.  You showered and bunked with men.  Seems like a stronger assertion for homosexuality can be made against you than it can be against her based on that silly logic. 

Conclusions do not bridge a gap between delusions and reality.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 02:30:04 PM »
she's 70. 

LOL @ repubs talking about a 72 year old lesbian.  eeeew.  sick.  I dont want to hear about ANY sex that a 70 year old is having.  that's nasty. 

and after david vitter wearing diapers and asking hooker to 'make doodie' in them for money, do repubs REALLY want to talk abut sex?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2015, 04:49:12 PM »
You joined the service and was surrounded mostly by men.  You showered and bunked with men.  Seems like a stronger assertion for homosexuality can be made against you than it can be against her based on that silly logic. 

Conclusions do not bridge a gap between delusions and reality.

You repeatedly accused Soul Crusher of being gay and now you're calling headhunter gay?  If you're being logical (big task I know), you would see how that is the same sort of projection you often like to mention.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2015, 06:05:37 PM »
You repeatedly accused Soul Crusher of being gay and now you're calling headhunter gay?  If you're being logical (big task I know), you would see how that is the same sort of projection you often like to mention.    

No.  I am using his own logic against him.  Quite obvious.  I can see why you can't comprehend something that simple though.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2015, 06:33:17 PM »
No.  I am using his own logic against him.  Quite obvious.  I can see why you can't comprehend something that simple though.

Classic projection.  Might be too nuanced for you to understand.  Not surprised. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2015, 06:52:11 PM »
Actually it is not.  Common sense really.  Might be too nuanced for you to understand.  Not surprised.   Nice to see your poor refute though.  It's really funny.