Author Topic: What is worth for my health  (Read 1159 times)

inb4gains

• Getbig II
What is worth for my health
« on: November 04, 2015, 04:26:12 AM »
1= 500mg test + 500mg tren for 12 weeks
2 = 500mg test + 500mg tren+50 mg anavar/perday alternate with 500mg masteron Ace every 6 weeks

Any opinions ?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: What is worth for my health
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 04:59:58 AM »
#2 is better

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 05:01:34 AM »
masteron ace? never heard of such a thing b4. you mean prop.

just do 1400mg test prop or e a week,doesn't matter when, and 100mg tren ace ed. drop the test 3-4 weeks out from completing ur cycle and use mast prop at 150 to 250 ed.

inb4gains

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 05:52:07 AM »
masteron ace? never heard of such a thing b4. you mean prop.

just do 1400mg test prop or e a week,doesn't matter when, and 100mg tren ace ed. drop the test 3-4 weeks out from completing ur cycle and use mast prop at 150 to 250 ed.

Sorry it's prop you are right and  i don't plan to compete  i just  want to  look good, feel good and have a good pump during my workout but your plan seems interessting i keep it in my mind in case i plans to compete

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 06:39:40 AM »
test tren mast are essential, everyone uses them incl. the beginners and especially big, lean gym rats. tren sides are overrated and occur most often if you use an trenbolone acetate product made from pellets / cartridges. don't be afraid to go high if you are trying to build quality muscle tissue inmyexp 85mg real tren ace = 100mg stanozolol. chuck out all halo anadrol primo eq var deca tbol shit atm because those are not essential if you are building a foundation. use dbol test tren winny (mast to finish + zero carb without water compounds ie. test dbol eq etc., to be able to see how much new muscle you've built on the juice.)

testosterone is not such a highly anabolic compound 700mg wk is minimum if you want to build. building muscle tissue from test stops around 3-4g week depending on ester ,, no need to go higher. if you don't have a sex drive and / or can't get hard all test won't fix shit. drop everything run test get estro checked.

use letro or formestane to control E, if you buy raws you can't go wrong buying test e and formestane because you can't fake them at all and secondly they are both identifiable by smell and texture incredibly. test e smells fruity and has very nice pleasant smell and formestane is very fine and has light, fluffy crystals. purity / assay is never a problem if you get a real product they don't make legit raws (chemical factories or api producers) and have shit purity. all internet steroid bro-science shit. fucking hate idiots blaming gear, trying to transform their bodies.

drol + mast when lean on zero carb if you want to look good.

my2c

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 11:07:26 AM »
is this your 1st cycle? if it is just do 250mg test e and 100mg stanozolol ed.

inb4gains

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 11:14:19 AM »
Naah iam On since april, currently running test, deca, npp just asking opinion's of getbiggers

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2015, 11:21:48 AM »
u started this yr?

inb4gains

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 08:39:06 AM »
Yes 15 april 2015