Author Topic: Just had a gun pulled on me  (Read 5769 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Just had a gun pulled on me
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2015, 01:37:45 PM »
Haha, I almost got hit crossing an intersection the other day. Dude passed like a foot in front of me and honked so I kicked the side of the car as hard as I could.

Was praying that he would swing back around and get out of his car but they never do.  :-\

I live in Ireland so pretty much no chance of someone pulling a gun (or any weapon) for a stupid hot headed incident; mostly someone will give you the finger, tailgate or shout. Who cares.

However, similar to you I was crossing at traffic lights with the green man on when my son was 2 years old in a buggy. Some piece of shit tried to break the lights and came close to me and my son. I fucking lost it (I could care less if it was just me, but a child in a buggy at a pedeestrian crossing...). Kicked his door, ripped off wing mirror and tried to grab him (window was down) before he pulled away.

I rarely flip into a rage but something that threatens a vulnerable person (esp family/friend) needlessly instantly sets me off. Another incident that comes to mind is when some kids (well 3 teenagers) spat on my mom's car at a train crossing. I happened to be nearby, she called me and said she was scared - what I would have done if I had caught the little shits. They ran away but I still get pissed just thinking about that kind of thing.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2015, 01:39:38 PM »
That's pretty fucked.

That being said I did chuckle at one thing and will use this scenario below as an example

Calfzilla: Officer! Officer!

Cop: What's wrong?

Calfzilla: Well my dog was in the backyard and He got got violated by this crazy drunk guy dressed in combat gear. I yelled at him so he pulled out and ran away screaming 'Panty' and something about 'Girona dips'

Cop: when did this happen?

Calfzilla: Oh about 2 hours ago

Cop: Why did you wait 2 hours to come see us about this?

Calfzilla: Well I wanted to log onto GetBig and see what everyone would suggest I do first

Cop; Yeah, don't we all

The end

Why am I in the example?  I'm not the op, asking a muscle worship site if I should call the police at someone pointing a gun at me.  :D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2015, 01:40:28 PM »
Yeah Lustral, that's what happened with me. They turned into me without yielding like they were supposed to (I had the walk signal).

This was the second time in three days this happened. Well-lit intersection too.

Oh well.  8)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2015, 01:41:18 PM »
Why am I in the example?  I'm not the op, asking a muscle worship site if I should call the police at someone pointing a gun at me.  :D

Funny, I just corrected it before you posted,

Got you and the op mixed up
"

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2015, 01:42:51 PM »
I live in Ireland so pretty much no chance of someone pulling a gun (or any weapon) for a stupid hot headed incident; mostly someone will give you the finger, tailgate or shout. Who cares.

However, similar to you I was crossing at traffic lights with the green man on when my son was 2 years old in a buggy. Some piece of shit tried to break the lights and came close to me and my son. I fucking lost it (I could care less if it was just me, but a child in a buggy at a pedeestrian crossing...). Kicked his door, ripped off wing mirror and tried to grab him (window was down) before he pulled away.

I rarely flip into a rage but something that threatens a vulnerable person (esp family/friend) needlessly instantly sets me off. Another incident that comes to mind is when some kids (well 3 teenagers) spat on my mom's car at a train crossing. I happened to be nearby, she called me and said she was scared - what I would have done if I had caught the little shits. They ran away but I still get pissed just thinking about that kind of thing.
Doing something that stupid when you have your child with you?
Who would have looked after him if you had got your ass kicked?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2015, 01:45:31 PM »
I feel flashes of murderous road rage for tailgaters. If I'm honest, gotta admit I wouldn't mind seeing them veer into a concrete pillar as they pass.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2015, 01:46:08 PM »
Yeah Lustral, that's what happened with me. They turned into me without yielding like they were supposed to (I had the walk signal).

This was the second time in three days this happened. Well-lit intersection too.

Oh well.  8)

I don't know if it is because I am getting older (31) or what, but I am convinced the standard of driving here is getting worse. People here are also terrible for not just jay walking, but flat out walking onto roads in the expectation that the oncoming traffic will stop. Frustrating as I have to drive so much, but I just sigh and take it in stride. I just keep thinking it is only a matter of time til one of these dicks walking straight onto the road and the driver coming towards them is checking facebook and ploughs through them.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2015, 01:48:10 PM »
Doing something that stupid when you have your child with you?
Who would have looked after him if you had got your ass kicked?

Do you have a child? Protective instinct kicks in, you'd rip a fucking bear's head off in that frame of mind, nevermind some midget filipino in a Honda Civic with a look of terror on his face.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2015, 01:51:56 PM »
We don't have much of this stuff over here in Holland.
A Maroccan teen on a scooter grabbing an old lady's bag....that's it.
Very boring.

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2015, 01:54:06 PM »
Do you have a child? Protective instinct kicks in, you'd rip a fucking bear's head off in that frame of mind, nevermind some midget filipino in a Honda Civic with a look of terror on his face.
Yes, and a grandchild, I had an altercation with some crackpot on a car park, he jumped out of his car and punched my window, I was about to get out of the car when I saw he had children in the back seat of his car, I just drove away.

When you are a parent you should think before you flip, I could have hit the guy and knocked him out, then whos the bad guy when his car is stuck in the lane with kids crying for their poor dad whos in a mess.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2015, 01:54:59 PM »
We don't have much of this stuff over here in Holland.
A Maroccan teen on a scooter grabbing an old lady's bag....that's it.
Very boring.

Then why even bother us with your Holland agenda?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2015, 02:10:39 PM »
Yes, and a grandchild, I had an altercation with some crackpot on a car park, he jumped out of his car and punched my window, I was about to get out of the car when I saw he had children in the back seat of his car, I just drove away.

When you are a parent you should think before you flip, I could have hit the guy and knocked him out, then whos the bad guy when his car is stuck in the lane with kids crying for their poor dad whos in a mess.

It was a one off, my child was at risk from a driver breaking lights. He could have had a transplant patient in back, I was reacting with lymbic brain.

It is also possible if he is that aggressive and such a crackpot that his kids don't have the best homelife. Maybe they'd like to see him clocked  ;D

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2015, 02:44:34 PM »
Road rage is stupid and for people who won't say shit while on the street. People with inferiority complexes love nothing more than getting their knickers in a twist and showing some aggression from the safety of their metal cage that can accelerate to 60mph away from someone in seconds.
Been driving a car for 7 years (motorbike 3 years previous to that) and have never once honked my horn in anger, that shit is for the aforementioned shitheads.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2015, 02:59:58 PM »
When I used to work in MIA, brandishing guns for minor insults was considered good form.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2015, 03:00:51 PM »

Him.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2015, 03:06:19 PM »
^what kinda nerd films their driving guys

It's called make some money. Accident goes down in front of you, you got it on film. Insurance companies pay for that kind of shit. I read about a guy who won over 100 million in the lotto. He said he now doesn't leave his house when driving without his camera's rolling. Said he read about people who win the lotto and than become targets where people try to get hit by you one way or another and then sue you. Those cameras help protect against that. They actually sell tiny hidden cameras you can put all over your car where they aren't seen and can roll 24/7. Hollywood elite use them. That's why there aren't too many paparazzi who end up winning law suits when it's shown they jumped in front of the car or stuck their foot under the tire. Hell if you're a Hebrew, it should come standard with any car.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2015, 03:21:09 PM »
3 to 1 the guy secretly follows him home and blasts his wig off later tonight.
Made it home fine, so I'm good so far. But if I don't ever post again, I guess you'll know what happened. Luckily this happened pretty far from where I live and in a large city, so slim chances I run into this dude again.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2015, 03:37:43 PM »
I feel flashes of murderous road rage for tailgaters. If I'm honest, gotta admit I wouldn't mind seeing them veer into a concrete pillar as they pass.
Tailgaters and assholes that don`t use their turn signals make me wanna` kill somebody.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2015, 03:41:17 PM »
Tailgaters and assholes that don`t use their turn signals make me wanna` kill somebody.
When they do it I slow down. ;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2015, 03:43:31 PM »
Brake check !!  :D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2015, 04:04:34 PM »
Road rage is stupid and for people who won't say shit while on the street. People with inferiority complexes love nothing more than getting their knickers in a twist and showing some aggression from the safety of their metal cage that can accelerate to 60mph away from someone in seconds.
Been driving a car for 7 years (motorbike 3 years previous to that) and have never once honked my horn in anger, that shit is for the aforementioned shitheads.

I said it in a thread a few weeks back... cars dehumanise people same as the internet does. Not that it makes people feel tough, they just don't see that the person in other car is a person so attack their actions without thinking about the person. I've cooled down on it big time past couple years. I never acted on road rage (incident above was reacting to someone nearly hitting my child - not road rage) but I no longer shout or rage badly when other cars poss me off... and they do quite often. I just relax myself or bitch about it if someone else in the car with me. Not worth going mad just cos someone inconvenienced or annoyed you mildly.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2015, 04:33:57 PM »
If that guy got my license plate #, would he be able to find out my name and address? Just want to make sure he doesn't come to murder me in the middle of the night. I think I've heard though that only law enforcement and the DMV can see that info.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2015, 06:14:56 PM »
If that guy got my license plate #, would he be able to find out my name and address? Just want to make sure he doesn't come to murder me in the middle of the night. I think I've heard though that only law enforcement and the DMV can see that info.

Only if he has access to a cop.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2015, 06:23:07 PM »

youre overthinking
its done with---relax

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2015, 06:25:48 PM »
This happened while I was driving but I didn't get the guy's plate number. Is it worth reporting to police or should I not bother? Here's basically what happened....this guy honked at me first bc we almost hit but it was his fault bc he didn't realize the lanes shifted. So I honked back and then he flipped me off. Then we came to a stop next to each other and I rolled down my window and said "learn how to fuckin drive dude" and then he pulled a gun out of his waistband but then kinda fumbled with it and dropped it. Then light turned green and I sped off. He seemed to be following me bc he got behind me in my lane, so I saw a cop car up ahead and got right behind it. Then I turned off to get on interstate at last minute and he didn't follow.
Chances are he has done that before, or will do it again. You make the call on this.