Author Topic: Just had a gun pulled on me  (Read 5768 times)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Re: Just had a gun pulled on me
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2015, 06:26:10 PM »
It's called make some money. Accident goes down in front of you, you got it on film. Insurance companies pay for that kind of shit. I read about a guy who won over 100 million in the lotto. He said he now doesn't leave his house when driving without his camera's rolling. Said he read about people who win the lotto and than become targets where people try to get hit by you one way or another and then sue you. Those cameras help protect against that. They actually sell tiny hidden cameras you can put all over your car where they aren't seen and can roll 24/7. Hollywood elite use them. That's why there aren't too many paparazzi who end up winning law suits when it's shown they jumped in front of the car or stuck their foot under the tire. Hell if you're a Hebrew, it should come standard with any car.

oh fucking brother

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2015, 06:28:12 PM »
People in the US are losing their minds these days.  Between stress, debt, jobs, police and politicians people don't trust each other and everyone's on edge.  Add to that almost 75% of American adults are on some type of personality altering prescription drug...who knows what you're getting into when you confront someone these days.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2015, 07:18:33 PM »
People in the US are losing their minds these days.  Between stress, debt, jobs, police and politicians people don't trust each other and everyone's on edge.  Add to that almost 75% of American adults are on some type of personality altering prescription drug...who knows what you're getting into when you confront someone these days.
I am never honking at anyone again unless it is a frail elderly person who can do me no harm. And I am definitely not rolling down my window to yell at someone. I usually never get pissed, so the one time I do and actually say something to someone in another car, they pull out a gun. From now on, I'm just going to be chill, and not bother anyone.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2015, 08:14:29 PM »
I am never honking at anyone again unless it is a frail elderly person who can do me no harm. And I am definitely not rolling down my window to yell at someone. I usually never get pissed, so the one time I do and actually say something to someone in another car, they pull out a gun. From now on, I'm just going to be chill, and not bother anyone.

as mental as I can be, when I drive I dont look at drivers beside me, and if someone honks I just dont care. I simply move over and let them go cause I know in 3 seconds they will be out of my life forever as opposed to an assault charge and jail. Strangely, I handle myself best when driving, at least now anyways.

14 years ago a paki was tailgating me, it was like 3 days after 9/11. I got out at the next light and attempted to rip his door off the hinges and drag him out. He backed up and I told him to "go back to the Taliban". Apparently he didnt take kindly to this and after backing up 30 feet or so floored his car and ran me over,...I went over the hood, over the roof, over the trunk and onto the ground. People got out of their cars and ran to me, I was all right (bizarre) and I kept telling them not to call the cops,.......because,.......about 5 months later I got arrested for some assault charge or another, and got booked on "assault and threatening" the driver of the car who ran over me. Those charges were dropped pretty fast. I also got drilled by another car a couple years later, but that was an accident..

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2015, 08:18:48 PM »
as mental as I can be, when I drive I dont look at drivers beside me, and if someone honks I just dont care. I simply move over and let them go cause I know in 3 seconds they will be out of my life forever as opposed to an assault charge and jail. Strangely, I handle myself best when driving, at least now anyways.

14 years ago a paki was tailgating me, it was like 3 days after 9/11. I got out at the next light and attempted to rip his door off the hinges and drag him out. He backed up and I told him to "go back to the Taliban". Apparently he didnt take kindly to this and after backing up 30 feet or so floored his car and ran me over,...I went over the hood, over the roof, over the trunk and onto the ground. People got out of their cars and ran to me, I was all right (bizarre) and I kept telling them not to call the cops,.......because,.......about 5 months later I got arrested for some assault charge or another, and got booked on "assault and threatening" the driver of the car who ran over me. Those charges were dropped pretty fast. I also got drilled by another car a couple years later, but that was an accident..

You've lead/live an interesting life, you should collect your experiences in a book and have life lessons from them.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2015, 08:21:58 PM »
You've lead/live an interesting life, you should collect your experiences in a book and have life lessons from them.

I had 86 pages
lost the file in a "glitch"

I'll probably rewrite -- I posted about 30 of my stories on 2 other forums and had an absolute ton of requests for a book. If I did a book I would give everyone on here a free copy. Except shizzo. He can eat shit

ya my mom wonders how I ever managed to live to this age

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2015, 08:29:44 PM »

How did the guy know who you were to file assault charges against you?

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2015, 08:30:55 PM »
Call it in. If the perp was black and you got the plate, he'll probably be dead by midnight.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2015, 08:34:24 PM »
How did the guy know who you were to file assault charges against you?

lol I never thought to this day about that
thats a fucking good question

anyone wanna try and figure that one out?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2015, 08:39:36 PM »
oh skip it I remember

fuck Im stupid
after the guy ran me over I went to the cop station to do a drive by and see if his car was there to see if he was looking to charge me (I always did the drive by after an incident).  I got out of my car to look at another car and there was a van full of Indians (native americans) in front of the station. Well, me in all my racist glory asks them what they are staring at (since Im leakin a little after getting run over, nothing major). It turns into a full blown argument and cops come out of the station. The head cop, Elizabeth Popowich was on the front step and in my intelligence I start calling her a girl and say "I hate indians cause an indian just ran me over with his car" Well, after that it was pretty easy to put it  together. Strangely I didnt get arrested for calling the head cop a girl or fighting in front of the station. Oh fuck me I was retarded 100 times worse than these days.

girl=k*unt

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2015, 08:57:26 PM »
oh skip it I remember

fuck Im stupid
after the guy ran me over I went to the cop station to do a drive by and see if his car was there to see if he was looking to charge me (I always did the drive by after an incident).  I got out of my car to look at another car and there was a van full of Indians (native americans) in front of the station. Well, me in all my racist glory asks them what they are staring at (since Im leakin a little after getting run over, nothing major). It turns into a full blown argument and cops come out of the station. The head cop, Elizabeth Popowich was on the front step and in my intelligence I start calling her a girl and say "I hate indians cause an indian just ran me over with his car" Well, after that it was pretty easy to put it  together. Strangely I didnt get arrested for calling the head cop a girl or fighting in front of the station. Oh fuck me I was retarded 100 times worse than these days.

girl=k*unt
Lol, well that is pretty impressive that you still remember the lady cop's name.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2015, 08:58:16 PM »
I rarely honk at anyone, unless I think I may get into an accident. I never understood the screaming, yelling, middle finger to someone lol. Its the dumbest thing in the world. Scream at a person who is in a separate car has absolutely no effect on the driver at all. All it does is make you mad for no good reason. Like giving someone the finger is going to mean something. All that road rage seems like a waste of time.
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2015, 09:05:25 PM »
Lol, well that is pretty impressive that you still remember the lady cop's name.

she was the police chief til just recently,...does the media stuff now so shes on tv once in a while

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2015, 12:32:38 AM »
"he pulled a gun out of his waistband but then kinda fumbled with it and dropped it." He got scared looking at your mighty figure

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2015, 01:03:15 AM »
I'm pretty calm behind the wheel and I rarely get into it with people while driving.

I have noticed that road rage is definitely worse in So-Cal than anywhere else I've driven.

Must just be the traffic getting to people there.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2015, 09:42:50 AM »
"he pulled a gun out of his waistband but then kinda fumbled with it and dropped it." He got scared looking at your mighty figure

I made sure to hit a quick side triceps pose as he was pulling out the gun.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2015, 02:14:23 PM »
I'm pretty calm behind the wheel and I rarely get into it with people while driving.

I have noticed that road rage is definitely worse in So-Cal than anywhere else I've driven.

Must just be the traffic getting to people there.
Been to Austin, bro?
A

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2015, 02:18:13 PM »
Been to Austin, bro?

I have and it's bad, but not quite as bad as DC traffic. The beltway is a disaster... Northern Virginia only has I-95 north and south and it is terrible.

Chicago and NYC are also bad, but no one really drives in those places.

For me... in my life.

I'd say

Mexico City
LA (So. Cal)
DC (No. Va.)

Austin is probably in the top 5 for sure though.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2015, 03:42:00 PM »
Was it this guy?

Ummmmm.....this is a joke.....right....right?
Mr. AZ 2003

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2015, 04:16:33 PM »
This happened while I was driving but I didn't get the guy's plate number. Is it worth reporting to police or should I not bother? Here's basically what happened....this guy honked at me first bc we almost hit but it was his fault bc he didn't realize the lanes shifted. So I honked back and then he flipped me off. Then we came to a stop next to each other and I rolled down my window and said "learn how to fuckin drive dude" and then he pulled a gun out of his waistband but then kinda fumbled with it and dropped it. Then light turned green and I sped off. He seemed to be following me bc he got behind me in my lane, so I saw a cop car up ahead and got right behind it. Then I turned off to get on interstate at last minute and he didn't follow.
Done that before many years ago in my hothead days. I've seen men show the fear of God on their faces when that burner came out. :D

I give thanks and praise to the Most High God that I conquered road rage and the silliness of letting my emotions be controlled by such trivial situations.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2015, 07:22:27 PM »
I have and it's bad, but not quite as bad as DC traffic. The beltway is a disaster... Northern Virginia only has I-95 north and south and it is terrible.

Chicago and NYC are also bad, but no one really drives in those places.

For me... in my life.

I'd say

Mexico City
LA (So. Cal)
DC (No. Va.)

Austin is probably in the top 5 for sure though.
never been to DC, imo LA didn't seem too bad, mexico city is horrible and full of shitty VW bugs. :-\
A

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2015, 07:24:25 PM »
Done that before many years ago in my hothead days. I've seen men show the fear of God on their faces when that burner came out. :D

I give thanks and praise to the Most High God that I conquered road rage and the silliness of letting my emotions be controlled by such trivial situations.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2015, 07:50:21 PM »

Why honk at the oldest people? I only do that to alert them to when a light has changed and their meds have prob made them nod off.

I would agree with SF1900 that it is stupid and achieves nothing to beep/give finger/be aggressive in a car... that said, it is so hard to restrain yourself when someone is seriously riling you. I'm often stuck behind drivers who think 4m isn't enough for another car to go by and just stop, people who drive 30mph  in overtaking lane on a 70mph road etc. Have a bad day, add enough infringements together and you are gonna react/feel like reacting.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2015, 11:26:03 AM »
never been to DC, imo LA didn't seem too bad, mexico city is horrible and full of shitty VW bugs. :-\

Back in 2000 when I was in LA, it was nothing. I didn't see any problems at all.

Today, you can't go 8 miles in less than 30 minutes. (If you're lucky)