Author Topic: Hyundai Officially Announces Genesis Luxury Brand  (Read 5145 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Hyundai Officially Announces Genesis Luxury Brand
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2015, 07:13:35 PM »
"

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2015, 07:27:35 PM »
I picked up one of these last weekend, in black

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2015, 09:19:22 PM »
I just test drove a genesis 2 weeks ago. Nice ride but no better than the Chrysler 300 or Subara Impala in my opinion. Plus it sucks up fuel worse than the two others mentioned. I wouldn't say Hyundai is necessarily worse quality than others. My girlfriend test drove the Sonata Hybrid and although I was just passenger I was impressed. It was better than the Ford Fusion hybrid which she had tested 2 weeks previous to that. I think the genesis should be the flagship vehicle to Hyundai instead of having dealerships of their own. Like the Nissan maxima.
^^
Subara Impala??

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2015, 10:15:02 PM »
^^
Subara Impala??

can't decide between that and the chev impreza

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2015, 06:31:41 AM »
^^
Subara Impala??

Oops.  :D Make that chev impala. And now Subaru legacy as My girl test drove a legacy two days ago. Piece of shit like the Mazda 6 imo.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2015, 06:33:22 AM »

That interior would be a beauty if the navigation panel wasn't sticking out on the top. That makes it look cheap. Like someone stuck on a tablet and crazy glued it.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2015, 08:51:46 AM »
That interior would be a beauty if the navigation panel wasn't sticking out on the top. That makes it look cheap. Like someone stuck on a tablet and crazy glued it.

Not even.  The navigation panel looks like it was thrown in as an afterthought.  Interior aesthetics are way too busy.  And have you ridden in this car?  The trade press is not a fan.  If you buy low end, you get low end.  Bah!

Doom disapproves!

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2015, 11:43:53 AM »
I had a hyundai before the audi. The build quality was exceptional it never broke down, everything worked until the day I killed it off with many miles.  It was hands down the most reliable car I ever had and ergonomically much better made than my audi.  However it did guzzle fuel like it was free and performance was meh.  Anyone who start giving it 'hyundai is shit underneath' is a complete retard who should take a giant step back and fuck their own face.

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2015, 07:13:49 PM »
I had a hyundai before the audi. The build quality was exceptional it never broke down, everything worked until the day I killed it off with many miles.  It was hands down the most reliable car I ever had and ergonomically much better made than my audi.  However it did guzzle fuel like it was free and performance was meh.  Anyone who start giving it 'hyundai is shit underneath' is a complete retard who should take a giant step back and fuck their own face.

Correct....

Hyundai is haunted by memories of the Excel and their first offerings here in North America which were far different vehicles than are currently sold today.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2015, 07:27:09 PM »
As long as the word Hyundai is involved a certain group of people won't touch it.

Volkswagen did things right, few people know that Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini etc are made by them.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2015, 06:56:55 PM »
Hyundai always have had bad resale value. Their quality has risen dramatically since the junk the first were selling. 

I hope the Genesis have poor resale value.  At the right price I would a used one.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2015, 06:58:43 PM »

sharp

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2015, 08:52:20 PM »

Rolling to the gym while reading the G&O board in true getbig style