Author Topic: Levin challenge to Obama...  (Read 386 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Levin challenge to Obama...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 04:27:30 AM »
You can bet that he doesn't even know who he is nor cares... ;D
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 06:05:32 AM »
You can bet that he doesn't even know who he is nor cares... ;D

+1

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 07:16:01 AM »
Oh Obmama and his whiny bitches know every right wing talk show host. Obama is not smart enough to debate Mark...
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 07:37:34 AM »
i like levin's show.   He's 100x more conservative than Rush, and he has never 'carried the water' for the GOP.  He shit all over romney a LOT when he was running.  he's a man's man when ti comes to be being a conservative.

But this is just stupid.  Obama could open the phone book, blindly point to ANY company, and call and offer them a one-hour chat/debate/chill session for $100,000 - and ANY of them would jump on it for the free advertising.  So you're outraged he isn't accepting an offer from perhaps the biggest obama critic in the nation?

I guess if rachel madcow happened to make Carson the same offer - you'd be outraged when he refused it too ;)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 08:18:55 AM »
We're so far gone when our politicians are allowed to live in a different dimension, practically, and are protected from having to answer.  If shit was legit, they should be able to give clear answers for everything.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 05:23:57 PM »
You can bet Obama will back down...

I understand why Levin proposed it: it's a no-lose scenario for him because even if Obama doesn't go, he gets to show off how tough he is to his audience who will go on to make statements like "Obama will back down". Speaking of which, I'm forced to ask, why are you saying "back down"? Did Obama say he'd go and is now backing out? Wouldn't "step up" be more appropriate?

Which brings us to the next point: why would Obama go to the Mark Levin show? What could he possibly hope to gain? It's a no-win scenario for him; it's unlikely he could get a single member of Levin's audience to agree with him; even if he said "America is the greatest, and I think the breakfast of champions is steak and eggs with American beer brewed inside Reagan's ballsack." The people who listen to Mark Levin wear blinders and see things in black and white; they won't budge from their positions even by one Planck length. So what's the point, if any, for Obama?

In a perfect world, a politician should go every show that will have him, giving honest and on-point answers to tough but fair questions, and the informed audiences should reasonably and rationally evaluate both the questions and the answers and keep both parties honest. But we don't live a in a perfect world, do we Joe?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 06:04:02 PM »
I'm forced to ask, why are you saying "back down"? Did Obama say he'd go and is now backing out? Wouldn't "step up" be more appropriate?

great point.

I was looking fwd to seeing Ben Carson on Rachel Maddow tonight - she continually invites him on-air...

But I'm guessing he is BACKING DOWN.