Author Topic: Hil looses to entire repub field....least the ones that matter  (Read 370 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Hil looses to entire repub field....least the ones that matter
« on: November 05, 2015, 07:19:53 AM »
Yeah yeah its early....but since 240 missed this i figured I'd post it. I still don't get the Carson appeal. Apparently when Hil and Carson face off Hil looses the womens vote...

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/quinnipiac-poll-jeb-bush-clinton-trump-215493

In general election matchups, Carson beat Clinton 50 percent to 40 percent, outdrawing the former secretary of state in the share of both men (55 percent to 35 percent) and of women (45 percent to 44 percent). Clinton also came up on the short end of hypothetical head-to-heads against Rubio (41 percent to 46 percent), Cruz (43 percent to 46 percent) and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (43 percent to 46 percent), who drew less than Bush among Republican voters. Quinnipiac did not test a Bush-Clinton matchup.

L

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Hil looses to entire repub field....least the ones that matter
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 07:23:08 AM »
Yeah yeah its early....but since 240 missed this i figured I'd post it. I still don't get the Carson appeal. Apparently when Hil and Carson face off Hil looses the womens vote...

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/quinnipiac-poll-jeb-bush-clinton-trump-215493

In general election matchups, Carson beat Clinton 50 percent to 40 percent, outdrawing the former secretary of state in the share of both men (55 percent to 35 percent) and of women (45 percent to 44 percent). Clinton also came up on the short end of hypothetical head-to-heads against Rubio (41 percent to 46 percent), Cruz (43 percent to 46 percent) and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (43 percent to 46 percent), who drew less than Bush among Republican voters. Quinnipiac did not test a Bush-Clinton matchup.

Carson is like a house of cards ready to crumble, though.  Right now he's conveniently holding a place for someone else.  The only question is WHO that is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 07:40:08 AM »
Carson is like a house of cards ready to crumble, though.  Right now he's conveniently holding a place for someone else.  The only question is WHO that is.

I don't need to attack Carson.  Every time he opens his mouth, he utters some completely impossible shit.  He's sinking by pandering to the religious right with non-facts now.  Pyraminds were used for grain storage cause the bible said so huh?   Aside from the fact they're dense and wouldn't fit grain, the timelines are VERY much off. 

Carson is doubling down on "I don't need facts'.  He's done.  Serious republicans are running for him now. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 07:48:21 AM »
I don't need to attack Carson.  Every time he opens his mouth, he utters some completely impossible shit.  He's sinking by pandering to the religious right with non-facts now.  Pyraminds were used for grain storage cause the bible said so huh?   Aside from the fact they're dense and wouldn't fit grain, the timelines are VERY much off. 

Carson is doubling down on "I don't need facts'.  He's done.  Serious republicans are running for him now. 

Something very, very strange happening in this cycle.  Much more to the story than what we're seeing.  Shady, behind-closed-doors bullshit happening.

No way EVERYONE is so stupid at the SAME time.  No fucking way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 08:04:46 AM »
nobody on any of the conservative side is defending carson.  that's key.

they're letting him sink in his own statements - and MANY articles on free republic about how carson is just on a book tour now - pandering with crazy statements, and people are waiting 3 or 4 hours in the florida sun for 1.5 seconds of facetime with him. 

He will blame the lib media, or 'discover' he can do more good meeting people instead of being POTUS... but I'm convinced he's not running for real now.  Spending all his $ to build a mailing list, not Iowa infrastructure?  ;) Huck can tell you what that means lol.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 09:45:14 AM »
Hey Repubs - I hope you can enjoy your "victory" in the polls as much as you did last time when Romney won "the polls" and then got his ass handed to him in the only "poll" that actually mattered