Author Topic: idea healthy trt levels... just found out my levels are super low  (Read 1768 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Ok so i just got a call from my doctor and my total testosterone is 277. I havent cycled for over a year and a half and about 8 months ago my testosterone level was 650. Im trying to figure out whats going on with my testosterone. But my docter said if he put me on trt he would want my levels around 600ng/dl i feel like i want my testosterone level around 900 to 1000. What is a healthy reasonable level to get them to and should i wait 3 months to see if they go back up or just go to a trt clinic instead of my docter. I would really apreciate some advice.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: idea healthy trt levels... just found out my levels are super low
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 05:49:07 PM »
Give us your background.
Mr. AZ 2003

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 07:53:48 PM »
Im 26 5'11 245 pounds I cycled on and off of steroids and pro hormones since I was 18. I use to work out all the time but stopped working out pretty much all together after my last cycle because I got horrible acne that took about a year to clear up. Now I drink about a half a fifth a day and eat shitty food. I just got over bronchitus about 3 months ago but still cant shake the cough off. Ive been off all steroids for almost 2 years now. I had my testosterone checked when i was drinking and eating shitty before and it was 650 which wasnt to bad. I dont know why my levels dropped so quick. And yes i know im a dumb ass for drinking a lot and eating shitty food. I pretty much just started heavily drinking when i had the acne really bad and just never stopped. I fear now though that my testosterone levels are to low to come back to normal levels.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 06:49:39 AM »
Considering your current lifestyle and age, I  would say clean yourself up and retest your hormones a couple months after you drop the alcohol and junk food.
T

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 02:02:09 PM »
Your probably right thanks for the input man.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 10:01:20 PM »
You want to maintain fertility. I would look into triptorelin injections, and hmg. And if that doesn't work...do hcg monotherapy similar results to trt,  but it maintains fertility. But your nuts are working to make 277...so try one triptorelin shot of 100mcg every 3-4 months. But only 100mcg dose. And 75mg hmg, 3x per week can heal your system.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 12:30:52 AM »
you mean triptorelin.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 10:49:27 AM »
you mean triptorelin.

Yes my bad...trusted autocorrect

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 09:54:39 PM »
I've decided to quit drinking and start eating healthy. I havent drank for almost 4 days now which is pretty good for me. My testosterone levels have been going up and down for so long I decided to just go on trt. I went to my doctor and he perscribed me 300mgs of test e every two weeks. He wants me to take a test e shot of 300mgs every 2 weeks which is a horrible plan so im just going to inject test e twice a week to keep my levels stable. I need to get him to give me hcg and arimidex though. My doctor isn't very experienced in the new age trt practices so it will be hard to convince him to give me hcg and arimidex.  I think  trt will help me a lot in life im not worried about getting super jacked anymore I just want to have normal hormone levels so I can be more productive cause at 277ng/dl I feel like shit and have all the symptoms of low T.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2015, 10:03:14 PM »
My last cycle I did about a year and a half ago i got my free testosterone up to 3547 and my total testosterone was over 10,000 and the blood test didnt show any thing over 10'000 so I have no idea how high my total testosterone was. I took 850mgs of test e and 700mgs of masteron. It doesnt seem right that my testosterone levels were so high off that dosage. Does anybody know how high my total testosterone levels really were based off of my free test being 3547? And is it just me or is that way to high for the ammount of gear I was taking?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 05:58:32 AM »
I've decided to quit drinking and start eating healthy. I havent drank for almost 4 days now which is pretty good for me. My testosterone levels have been going up and down for so long I decided to just go on trt. I went to my doctor and he perscribed me 300mgs of test e every two weeks. He wants me to take a test e shot of 300mgs every 2 weeks which is a horrible plan so im just going to inject test e twice a week to keep my levels stable. I need to get him to give me hcg and arimidex though. My doctor isn't very experienced in the new age trt practices so it will be hard to convince him to give me hcg and arimidex.  I think  trt will help me a lot in life im not worried about getting super jacked anymore I just want to have normal hormone levels so I can be more productive cause at 277ng/dl I feel like shit and have all the symptoms of low T.

Definitely use hcg with trt. For the first 2 years of trt I didn't use it. I just starting using hcg with it...and it's like night in day....I have a much greater sense of we'll being. It's the key to balancing everything.  Also you can get adex and hcg cheap from safemeds4all.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2015, 07:53:26 AM »
Your testes are SHUT DOWN.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2015, 04:15:32 PM »
So do you guys think trt is a bad option for me my test e just showed up at the pharmacy. Lol ill be honest I am a little scared to go on for life but i have felt like shit for a long time. Do you guys think i should do like a detox before i start trt. Since ive been drinking for so long? I was thinking of taking nac for a week and drinking a shit load of water and doing a lot of cardio before starting. But i am afraid of loosing the last remaining muscle i have left from cardio and being shut down.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2015, 04:18:04 PM »
And does any body know how high my total test was on cycle if my free test was 3547? Im curious if thats why my acne got so bad.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2015, 01:30:12 PM »
So do you guys think trt is a bad option for me my test e just showed up at the pharmacy. Lol ill be honest I am a little scared to go on for life but i have felt like shit for a long time. Do you guys think i should do like a detox before i start trt. Since ive been drinking for so long? I was thinking of taking nac for a week and drinking a shit load of water and doing a lot of cardio before starting. But i am afraid of loosing the last remaining muscle i have left from cardio and being shut down.

Nothing is permanenrt. U can come off trt anytime u want
 Dont let the board gurus scare you with that bullshit

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2015, 01:45:52 PM »
Nothing is permanenrt. U can come off trt anytime u want
 Dont let the board gurus scare you with that bullshit
He can although with prolonged use he will never get back to normal levels if he was able to have normal levels to begin with. Coming off after prolonged use is a bitch and for many their lives would be turned upside down if they came off. Hormones are 100% mind altering. If you don't know this you either have never used or have never come off. Hormones are no joke and if people think they are they are in for a rude awakening.
T

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2015, 07:09:25 PM »
He can although with prolonged use he will never get back to normal levels if he was able to have normal levels to begin with. Coming off after prolonged use is a bitch and for many their lives would be turned upside down if they came off. Hormones are 100% mind altering. If you don't know this you either have never used or have never come off. Hormones are no joke and if people think they are they are in for a rude awakening.

I plan to come off soon after 5 years

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2015, 09:58:03 PM »
Ive come off after many years TRT a few years back, its a slow recovery but no where near as bad as coming off bodybuilding dosages years prior.  If you cycle TRT and use low enough dosages you can adjust quite easily and change your training pattern to adjust also, do more cardio when your off and weights when your on, you don't get the huge libido lift with TRT that you do with higher dosages, certainly not at 125mg every ten days which is what my blood work had me at