Author Topic: Ben Carson's latest claims - he was homeless, hungry and saw segregation at wate  (Read 208 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ben Carson's latest claims - he was homeless, hungry and saw segregation at water fountains

Newly minted Republican presidential front-runner late Wednesday night went online to further a narrative that he has been using for weeks on the campaign trail, describing a childhood filled with homelessness, hunger and hard times.

The retired surgeon used his Facebook page sometime after 11 p.m. to post a rambling defense of his lack of political experience, his pride at his years as a neurosurgeon, and a hard-luck boyhood in which he says he witnessed segregation first-hand.

'I grew up poor. I know what it is like to be homeless and hungry. I know the pain of poverty... I know what it is like to see water fountains you are not allowed to drink out of because of your skin color,' Carson wrote.

'I also know that once you peel back the skin, the brain is the same no matter what your skin color or continent you live on.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3305727/Ben-Carson-s-latest-claims-homeless-hungry-saw-segregation-water-fountains.html#ixzz3qfivSrqK Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook