Author Topic: Powerlifter George Leeman suffering from Oneitis after girlfriend left him video  (Read 9019 times)

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
'Ive lost my source of happiness and motivation' he says..

This is what happens when we put our hope into material things of the world

Now if he had put his hope in God... this embarassing mess of a video would not exist

Which one?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

The girl's brother -

Vince is strong, but he's already done G4P.  Was on some strength forum a couple years ago.
(Power & Bulk maybe). Coin flipper of peace...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
She's a 4 at best

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
F

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
Dropped the video the moment he started talking about her lifting numbers ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Champ needs to sit out a few plays.

This shit is embarrassing.

And how many times does he need to light that frigging cigar/-ette/whatever?

He seems like an OK fella, but really, she was just another girl. Her being "perfect" for him is his delusion, brought about by a chemical cocktail that made him think he was "in love".

Oh, brother.  ::)

Females don't have a true loyalty gene like most men do. She can be crying her absolute love for you one day, and then, a week later, tell you to pack your shit. And never again speak with you.

If you're a man, you MUST learn to live alone, for your own (sooner or later) good. To not need the companionship of some dizzy broad.

He needs to slam some metal posters up on those barren walls, jam some ferocious tunes and get back in touch with his balls. This beta crybaby shit is gonna wreak havoc on his lifts.

If he needs to talk to someone, pick up the phone and dial a sister, his mom or another female relative. Moan for several minutes and then get back to some metal tunes, horror movies, hamburgers, and lifting.

This shit is is embarrassing.  

true words of wisdom. I don't know about the lack of "loyalty gene" in females but there's definitely so much more variety for females than fror males, so indeed I agree with you.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
She's a 4 at best

That includes getting 1 coolness point for powerlifting.  :-\

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
To be fair to her, Leeman seems like a guy that might be hard to deal with due to his upbringing. His parents had that good old time religion that wouldn't allow them to see most doctors, etc....

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

Simple Simon

Off yourself already, f ag.... what are you waiting on, Christmas?
Its a popular time for suicide, not only do people get upset that they cant give their kids a real Christmas because they are skint they decide to off themselves ensuring that they ruin every Christmas for the rest of their childrens lives.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Its a popular time for suicide, not only do people get upset that they cant give their kids a real Christmas because they are skint they decide to off themselves ensuring that they ruin every Christmas for the rest of their childrens lives.

He did say that he wanted her to be taken care of after he was gone