Author Topic: Powerlifter George Leeman suffering from Oneitis after girlfriend left him video  (Read 9020 times)

Method101

• Getbig V

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Not the strong, silent type.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
meltdown  :P

nah but sucks for him I guess. it's Life..

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
The girl -

(go to about 4:50 in to really see her).

The girl's brother -

Simple Simon

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
brutal   :-\

Pure beta. How much is a light switch cover, $1.99?

Simple Simon

he may have taken it off to stick his fingers in it.

jay6913

• Getbig II
I feel for the dude I've been severely depressed for awhile.
Can't seem to shake it. I'm lonely, 2 failed marriages out of work your typical loser

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
I feel for the dude I've been severely depressed for awhile.
Can't seem to shake it. I'm lonely, 2 failed marriages out of work your typical loser
You and your 19 posts have come to the right place. Getbig is listed as a cure for depression in most modern textbooks on the subject.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Champ needs to sit out a few plays.

This shit is embarrassing.

And how many times does he need to light that frigging cigar/-ette/whatever?

He seems like an OK fella, but really, she was just another girl. Her being "perfect" for him is his delusion, brought about by a chemical cocktail that made him think he was "in love".

Oh, brother.  ::)

Females don't have a true loyalty gene like most men do. She can be crying her absolute love for you one day, and then, a week later, tell you to pack your shit. And never again speak with you.

If you're a man, you MUST learn to live alone, for your own (sooner or later) good. To not need the companionship of some dizzy broad.

He needs to slam some metal posters up on those barren walls, jam some ferocious tunes and get back in touch with his balls. This beta crybaby shit is gonna wreak havoc on his lifts.

If he needs to talk to someone, pick up the phone and dial a sister, his mom or another female relative. Moan for several minutes and then get back to some metal tunes, horror movies, hamburgers, and lifting.

This shit is is embarrassing.  

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Good god.

American hero Bruce Jenner is a celebrated closet homosexual turned chopped-up man-thing, Obama is still in office, Europe is going to shit, Junior bitching out of fights, Matt Kroc is a fag. And now George Leeman is a fucking emo?

Queue Wiggs Nibiru bullshit.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

He seems like an OK fella, but really, she was just another girl. Her being "perfect" for him is his delusion, brought about by a chemical cocktail that made him think he was "in love".

Females don't have a true loyalty gene like most men do. She can be crying her absolute love for you one day, and then, a week later, tell you to pack your shit. And never again speak with you.

If you're a man, you MUST learn to live alone, for your own (sooner or later) good. To not need the companionship of some dizzy broad.

He needs to slam some metal posters up on those barren walls, jam some ferocious tunes and get back in touch with his balls. This beta crybaby shit is gonna wreak havoc on his lifts.

If he needs to talk to someone, pick up the phone and dial a sister, his mom or another female relative. Moan for several minutes and then get back to some metal tunes, horror movies, hamburgers, and lifting.

I see you've met my ex  :-X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
You and your 19 posts have come to the right place. Getbig is listed as a cure for depression in most modern textbooks on the subject.

I genuinely laughed out loud.  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
The girl -

(go to about 4:50 in to really see her).

Decent ass

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
like 50 cents
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
His woman prolly flipped out because he probably called her a stupid bitch.. not many women cant handle harsh words
A

jay6913

• Getbig II
Thanks I saw that

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
His woman prolly flipped out because he probably called her a stupid bitch.. not many women cant handle harsh words

She deserved it because lost the light switch cover.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Thanks I saw that

Why'd you delete posts?

Dokey111

• Getbig V

Boy oh boy the closer you can get to that, the better, that's for dang sure!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Sounds like she left him because he can't control his anger..... and he said "unforgivable things". Maybe he was in a rage when he was saying those things.

Method101

• Getbig V
Sounds like she left him because he can't control his anger..... and he said "unforgivable things". Maybe he was in a rage when he was saying those things.
Maybe a certain supplement that starts with a T didn't help matters.  :-\
Then again based on her voice she may have been on the supplements as well lol.

Simple Simon

Why'd you delete posts?
Certain members who are banned do that.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
She LLS, HTH's you move on. From one George to another.

nextgen

• Getbig II
'Ive lost my source of happiness and motivation' he says..

This is what happens when we put our hope into material things of the world

Now if he had put his hope in God... this embarassing mess of a video would not exist