Author Topic: Same compound different ester.  (Read 1597 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Same compound different ester.
« on: November 08, 2015, 01:00:37 PM »
I have been reading "pro" cycles for fun. Three things I don't understand and I'm hoping someone can answer ?

1. Why do they sometime only use long esters for 4weeks?

2.why do some of these cycles combine many testosterone esters, instead of using more of that certain test ester ?

3. Why do they regulary change test esters? Like enanthate to cypoinate. I thought test is always just a test.

Hope you understand what I mean.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Same compound different ester.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 02:05:37 PM »
all broscience

the ester effects the rate of release and some people claim the body "gets used to that".

different esters DO have different effects though. best example is tren ace. its just better than tren E. must be related to ace hitting you harder and quicker, raising blood levels faster and droppign faster, however a quick raise might have more profound effects on other anabolic hormones / regulators. npp acts different than deca too.
HOWEVER, contrary to that: i think the claims of some people that "test prop gives less water retention than E" and stuff like that are complete bullshit imo.
i personally exclusively use test E and no other ester. no matter what else i run.

on the other hand: test base, dont have much experience with it but people say 100mg a day of test base hits much harder and gives better gains than 100mg a day of any other test. ofc aromatization rates etc are different too. again, extremely quick release gear or esterless stuff might turn on some anabolic switches via high blood concentrations for short durations that long esters do not reach.

while i think increasing/switching compounds etc is a smart thing to do, switching esters is pointless imo. especially E for Cyp etc. its basically the same, same half life, very similar.

if you use pro dosages youll have to inject ED anyway and i dont think theres a real difference anymore between long esters and short esters if you hit every day anyways.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 01:37:33 AM »
I just ordered some test E, test Cyp and T400 (200mg test E/200mg test deca).
Never used anything but test E. Well tried prop but always got horrible pip from it.

I plan to cruise on the T400 see if it makes any difference. Same with cyp.
When it comes to gear you need to TRY the stuff to make an opinion imo. Theory =/= practice in many cases.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 07:34:27 AM »
I just ordered some test E, test Cyp and T400 (200mg test E/200mg test deca).
Never used anything but test E. Well tried prop but always got horrible pip from it.

I plan to cruise on the T400 see if it makes any difference. Same with cyp.
When it comes to gear you need to TRY the stuff to make an opinion imo. Theory =/= practice in many cases.

Yeah prop has the worst pip, i cant use that ester ever again. also did not like the look it gave me. I am a test E fan myself I usually run sust with it aswell or at least for the first 6 to8 wks, i like it because you get the fast acting esters without the pip of prop.  T400 might hurt like hell though thats a lot of test per cc

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 07:39:14 AM »
i agree on prop being useless for non-low-dosers

"kickstarting" is a useless concept too imo.
especially with sust, because the amount of fast esters in sustanon is really miniscule. most of it takes even longer to peak than simple test E.

regular sust has what, a tiny amount of prop, some phenylprop, E, cyp and decanoate ?! thats one short ester (but its usually just what, 30mg prop per 250mg? then 1 moderate ester (PP), 2 moderate to long esters and one long ass ester. the tiny amount of prop is not gonna kickstart anything, in fact you would get a better "kickstart" by simply adding 100mg test E and thats it  ;D :D

just use test E and inject twice the amount you intend to use for the whole course for the first 2-3 injects. then you have peak levels within the first week.

and even with regular every day injects you get close to peak levels within 2 weeks with test E...

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 07:42:40 AM »
all broscience

the ester effects the rate of release and some people claim the body "gets used to that".

different esters DO have different effects though. best example is tren ace. its just better than tren E. must be related to ace hitting you harder and quicker, raising blood levels faster and droppign faster, however a quick raise might have more profound effects on other anabolic hormones / regulators. npp acts different than deca too.
HOWEVER, contrary to that: i think the claims of some people that "test prop gives less water retention than E" and stuff like that are complete bullshit imo.
i personally exclusively use test E and no other ester. no matter what else i run.

on the other hand: test base, dont have much experience with it but people say 100mg a day of test base hits much harder and gives better gains than 100mg a day of any other test. ofc aromatization rates etc are different too. again, extremely quick release gear or esterless stuff might turn on some anabolic switches via high blood concentrations for short durations that long esters do not reach.

while i think increasing/switching compounds etc is a smart thing to do, switching esters is pointless imo. especially E for Cyp etc. its basically the same, same half life, very similar.

if you use pro dosages youll have to inject ED anyway and i dont think theres a real difference anymore between long esters and short esters if you hit every day anyways.

Thanks. Good explaining

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 03:49:36 AM »

Yeah prop has the worst pip, i cant use that ester ever again. also did not like the look it gave me. I am a test E fan myself I usually run sust with it aswell or at least for the first 6 to8 wks, i like it because you get the fast acting esters without the pip of prop.  T400 might hurt like hell though thats a lot of test per cc

Im simply allergic to test prop, I get the worst inflamation and pain from it. Did only 2 shots ever and never did it again.
For the T400 i will cut the stuff with EO.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 03:51:49 AM »
i agree on prop being useless for non-low-dosers

"kickstarting" is a useless concept too imo.
especially with sust, because the amount of fast esters in sustanon is really miniscule. most of it takes even longer to peak than simple test E.

regular sust has what, a tiny amount of prop, some phenylprop, E, cyp and decanoate ?! thats one short ester (but its usually just what, 30mg prop per 250mg? then 1 moderate ester (PP), 2 moderate to long esters and one long ass ester. the tiny amount of prop is not gonna kickstart anything, in fact you would get a better "kickstart" by simply adding 100mg test E and thats it  ;D :D

just use test E and inject twice the amount you intend to use for the whole course for the first 2-3 injects. then you have peak levels within the first week.

and even with regular every day injects you get close to peak levels within 2 weeks with test E...

the theory behing it is basicly like a broscience thing "keep the body guessing" by using different esthers... Honestly it somewhat makes sense when you instinctivly think about it.
id like to try sust to see if its any different than test E.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 04:12:14 AM »
i know the thinking behind that...
however the body doesnt guess. it simply reacts. o
broscientists dont understand that. they think their body has a brain and that they could trick it. even if it had one to begin with, people believing this shit would certainly not be smart enough to trick their bodys brain lol

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2015, 04:27:15 AM »
Im simply allergic to test prop, I get the worst inflamation and pain from it. Did only 2 shots ever and never did it again.

Sounds like contaminants more than an allergy

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2015, 04:36:53 AM »
test prop was my first injectable cycle ever
i got a batch of some shit UGL that was later known to be bad and contained like 10% BA instead of 1.
1.5ml into the delt
imagine what my first inject felt like :)
my whole arm swell up from delt to elbow and went bright red for 2 weeks

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2015, 05:58:41 AM »
Ive used two different brands of prop, one with oil another with EO and both got me the same catastrophical reaction.
Brutal pain, redness, inflamation also fever the day after. I doubt they were both unsterile especially the EO one which is from a brand ive used extensively without any issues.
Its just something about my body that doesnt agree with test prop, i cant really say what exactly so i call it allergy.
However i have no issues with other short acting compound like mast prop or NPP, even sust is fine.

Jizmo : I cringe whenever i see some noob doing prop as a first cycle. Even my first test E shot at 250mg/ml in EO got my ass sore, i cant imagine if i took prop. I would probably have never touched any gear ever again  ;D

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2015, 04:02:50 AM »
Well I shot 3.5ccs of sust and it knotted up my ass real bad. So next time I shot 2.5ccs sust 1cc test enanthate and still knotted me up pretty bad but not awful like the first time. So yesterday I shot 1.5cc sust 1cc test enanthate 1cc mast prop and not bad at all barely anything. So I'll be running those from here on until I change things

To answer your question: I did it because just the sust was messing me up so when I subbed a little test enanthate mixed it was better