Author Topic: Author of Carson hit piece  (Read 1643 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Author of Carson hit piece
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 09:15:23 PM »
Nobody has confidence in Carson anymore.  Even you!

Has ben carson been 100% honest?  Yes or no?

Can't answer that.

If you have reason to not believe in Carson, imagine what most people think?   Toss out the politico piece, you still have him admitting he was never offered a scholarship by a man who wasn't even in the state that night - but he claimed it anyway.

screw politico.  He told a few other whoppers.  and you won't even call him honest?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 09:17:02 PM »
Nobody has confidence in Carson anymore.  Even you!

If you have reason to not believe in Carson, imagine what most people think?   Toss out the politico piece, you still have him admitting he was never offered a scholarship by a man who wasn't even in the state that night - but he claimed it anyway.

screw politico.  He told a few other whoppers.  and you won't even call him honest?

Hahaha, you can't be me. Are you kidding? More spin. Lmao.

If you're talking about his bio, no he didn't lie what so ever.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 09:18:57 PM »
Hahaha, you can't be me. Are you kidding? More spin. Lmao.

I believe Ted Cruz is an honest man.

I believe Carson was caught in some big lies this week.

It's fun to shit on politico, I enjoy it.  But you can throw their article compeltely out the window, and you still have carson ADMITTING TODAY that some of the things he claimed in the book aren't accurate.

He has vindicated them.  He has admitted he's a liar.  Even his biggest supporters now have to ADMIT the book contains non-truths.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 09:29:19 PM »
I believe Ted Cruz is an honest man.

I believe Carson was caught in some big lies this week.

It's fun to shit on politico, I enjoy it.  But you can throw their article compeltely out the window, and you still have carson ADMITTING TODAY that some of the things he claimed in the book aren't accurate.

He has vindicated them.  He has admitted he's a liar.  Even his biggest supporters now have to ADMIT the book contains non-truths.

What you believe and what the facts have been shown are two different stories. You choose to believe what the original headline said dispite it being debunked.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 10:09:28 PM »
What you believe and what the facts have been shown are two different stories. You choose to believe what the original headline said dispite it being debunked.

politico doesn't matter.  toss that article out the window.  Carson is a liar.  Even you won't say he's honest. 

I have no problem saying Ted Cruz is an honest man.   
You seem to have a problem saying Carson is one ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 01:10:49 PM »
Nobody has confidence in Carson anymore.  Even you!

Thousands of donors and $3.5 million reportedly raised for Carson, since this "controversy" would say differently.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 01:15:11 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 01:16:19 PM »
I guess Repubs think Politico fabricated the quote from Carsons autobiograhpy and also fabricated the very words out of his own mouth in various recorded interviews

The guys over at Politico and some cunning MoFo's

How the hell did they even do that?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 01:20:35 PM »
I guess Repubs think Politico fabricated the quote from Carsons autobiograhpy and also fabricated the very words out of his own mouth in various recorded interviews

The guys over at Politico and some cunning MoFo's

How the hell did they even do that?

And I guess Dems think that people buy their newfound outrage about a black man turning down service in the EEEEEEVILLLL white man's military to opt for an Ivy League education, focusing on medicine.

And all of this JUST SO HAPPENS to come as multiple polls have Carson beating H. Clinton.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 01:26:48 PM »
And I guess Dems think that people buy their newfound outrage about a black man turning down service in the EEEEEEVILLLL white man's military to opt for an Ivy League education, focusing on medicine.

And all of this JUST SO HAPPENS to come as multiple polls have Carson beating H. Clinton.

black man turning down service?

he didn't turn down anything?

remember?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2015, 01:52:30 PM »
black man turning down service?

he didn't turn down anything?

remember?

Thanks for making my point. Put a (D) by Carson's name and the liberal press would be practically having orgasms about this narrative.

Carson was basically told that, if he applied to West Point, he'd be a virtual lock to get in the place.

That, for all practical purposes, is a scholarship offer especially coming from a flag officer.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2015, 01:58:20 PM »
Thanks for making my point. Put a (D) by Carson's name and the liberal press would be practically having orgasms about this narrative.

Carson was basically told that, if he applied to West Point, he'd be a virtual lock to get in the place.

That, for all practical purposes, is a scholarship offer especially coming from a flag officer.

he wasn't offered a scholarship and he didn't "turn down" anything

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2015, 03:13:46 PM »

the flag officer being westmoreleand, whose records show wasn't even in the state at the time of the memorial day 1969 dinner where this offer was made?

See, I hate when politicians - and yes, carson is one - try to insult intelligence by saying "i'm not lying", even when caught in completely proveable lies.  It's insulting.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2015, 09:12:16 PM »
the flag officer being westmoreleand, whose records show wasn't even in the state at the time of the memorial day 1969 dinner where this offer was made?

See, I hate when politicians - and yes, carson is one - try to insult intelligence by saying "i'm not lying", even when caught in completely proveable lies.  It's insulting.

What's insulting is this foolishness the media and you keep trying to push. Even Politico, after much backlash, admitted that Westmoreland was in Detroit during the time Carson states.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/11/06/media/ben-carson-politico-west-point/index.html

At the end of the day, Carson had no intention of going to West Point. He settled for Yale.

Besides, what exactly would be his motivation for lying about this issues for decades, long before he ever thought about being president?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2015, 09:21:27 PM »
Besides, what exactly would be his motivation for lying about this issues for decades, long before he ever thought about being president?

Perhaps he wanted to let people know he was good enough to get into the place, but chose not to.

Perhaps it lets him live vicariously thru the military.  He can "associate" himself with military service without having to actually do it. 

He's a braggart just like trump.  The pics in his house alone... unreal.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2015, 09:34:31 PM »
Perhaps he wanted to let people know he was good enough to get into the place, but chose not to.

Perhaps it lets him live vicariously thru the military.  He can "associate" himself with military service without having to actually do it. 

lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2015, 09:41:31 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2015, 09:44:56 PM »
He's obviously addressing liberals.

given his anti-gun nature, he might be talking about himself.

But when asked whether people should be allowed to own "semi-automatic weapons," the doctor replied: "It depends on where you live. I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I'm afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it," Carson elaborated. However, if you live "out in the country somewhere by yourself" and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, "I've no problem with that."

http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Ben_Carson_Gun_Control.htm

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2015, 09:47:28 PM »
You realize he's owns your mind and over the last few days has PWNED the FUCK out the media by proving them wrong? Hahaha. Keep going. You guys are hilarious.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2015, 09:48:22 PM »

Who doesn't have awards of their family accomplishments in their homes?

He went to Yale. I doubt anyone doubts his ability to get into West Point.

Bottom line: Politico's hit piece is biting its hacks right in their hind parts. And Carson is cashing in on their foolishness, literally.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2015, 09:52:15 PM »
Who doesn't have awards of their family accomplishments in their homes?

He went to Yale. I doubt anyone doubts his ability to get into West Point.

Bottom line: Politico's hit piece is biting its hacks right in their hind parts. And Carson is cashing in on their foolishness, literally.

To the tune of $3.5mil in what? A day or two? Killary on the other hand losing to him big time.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2015, 10:27:46 PM »
You realize he's owns your mind and over the last few days has PWNED the FUCK out the media by proving them wrong? Hahaha. Keep going. You guys are hilarious.

He owns more than one mind and he says things like "The Earth is 6,000 years old" and "The Pyramids were built for storing grain?" Shit, imagine the things he'd say if he only had to rely on his own mind!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2015, 10:58:26 PM »
Hilary had a massive donor weekend right after Benghazi hearings.

It's what the base does.  They're rabid.