Author Topic: Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’  (Read 301 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
« on: November 09, 2015, 09:17:14 AM »
Noted conservative speaker and nationally recognized neurosurgeon Ben Carson took his blunt talk about the state of the nation in a direction that deviated from his usual references to God and faith — remarking on America’s resemblance to Nazi Germany days.

In a recent public event in New York, Dr. Carson spoke of living “in a Gestapo age,” Mediaite reported. Following, Fox News contributor Mallory Factor asked him to explain.

And his response, as quoted on Mediaite: “I mean, [we are] very much like Nazi Germany. And I know you’re not supposed to say ‘Nazi Germany,’ but I don’t care about political correctness. You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population. We now live in a society where people are afraid to say what they actually believe.”

He attributed that to what he called the “PC police,” or politically correct crowd, as well as to “politicians” and a media that’s reluctant to be watchdogs.

“All of these things are combining to stifle people’s conversation,” Mr. Carson continued. “The reason that is so horrible is because the only way you have harmony and reach consensus is by talking. But if, in fact, people are afraid to talk, you never reach consensus. And instead you grow further and further apart. And that’s exactly what’s happening — creating a horrible schism that will destroy our nation.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/12/ben-carson-americas-now-very-much-nazi-germany/

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 11:41:53 AM »
I believe him.

Im so never gonna visiting the US again.

absfabs

• Getbig III
Re: Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 08:34:58 PM »
Noted conservative speaker and nationally recognized neurosurgeon Ben Carson took his blunt talk about the state of the nation in a direction that deviated from his usual references to God and faith — remarking on America’s resemblance to Nazi Germany days.

In a recent public event in New York, Dr. Carson spoke of living “in a Gestapo age,” Mediaite reported. Following, Fox News contributor Mallory Factor asked him to explain.

And his response, as quoted on Mediaite: “I mean, [we are] very much like Nazi Germany. And I know you’re not supposed to say ‘Nazi Germany,’ but I don’t care about political correctness. You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population. We now live in a society where people are afraid to say what they actually believe.”

He attributed that to what he called the “PC police,” or politically correct crowd, as well as to “politicians” and a media that’s reluctant to be watchdogs.

“All of these things are combining to stifle people’s conversation,” Mr. Carson continued. “The reason that is so horrible is because the only way you have harmony and reach consensus is by talking. But if, in fact, people are afraid to talk, you never reach consensus. And instead you grow further and further apart. And that’s exactly what’s happening — creating a horrible schism that will destroy our nation.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/12/ben-carson-americas-now-very-much-nazi-germany/

witness the rash of domestic violence felonies based on violent incidents where woman acts insane and man goes jail and pays 100k