Author Topic: Ben Carson finally admits making up scholarship, & Rush brings the funny  (Read 3989 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ben Carson finally admits making up scholarship, & Rush brings the funny
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2015, 02:11:15 PM »
Cain claimed he never did anything inappropriate in his 43 years of marriage.  I called bullshit on getbig instantly.  And months later, when he apologized and withdrew, I was proven right.

Same thing here.  Caron repairs everything he can and quietly slips out of the race.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2015, 02:24:09 PM »
Cain claimed he never did anything inappropriate in his 43 years of marriage.  I called bullshit on getbig instantly.  And months later, when he apologized and withdrew, I was proven right.

Same thing here.  Caron repairs everything he can and quietly slips out of the race.

You weren't proven right on anything. Sex charges stick whether they're true or not. Ask the Duke lacrosse team about that one.

Carson is still high in the polls, raising money left and right, and this quibble is about the semantics about a school he never planned to attend.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2015, 02:28:24 PM »
Cain said he never did anything inappropriate in 43 years of marriage. Exact quote. 

Was he telling the truth when he said that?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2015, 02:49:00 PM »
Exactly. To this day, you can't state what Cain supposedly did to those former NRA workers, neither of whom told the press despite being cleared by the NRA.

Then you had the other two liars, one with a history of bogus charges about former employers and the other, a nutcase who lost a libel and slander case with her former business partner.

Gee.... Why would I believe Herman Cain over them?

I guess you've missed the number of bogus charges in the news over the past two years: Zimmerman-Martin, Brown-Wilson, Rolling Stone-UVA, etc.

Hahahaha, this is nearly unbelievable.... you are literally wrong nearly 100% of the time. You put narrative over fact, ideology over reality.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2015, 04:34:37 PM »

Hahahaha, this is nearly unbelievable.... you are literally wrong nearly 100% of the time. You put narrative over fact, ideology over reality.

I like MCWAY positions on many things.  but this cain thing...

i literally argued with him for almost a year over it.  and it's 4 years later, and he still thinks cain is innocent/framed/etc?   

come on man, 43 years of nothing inappropriate?  those were his exact words.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2015, 05:27:58 PM »

You're projecting again as usual. The reality is that Carson has beaten back the media hit job on him and has prospered in the polls and in the coffers, as a result. BTW, guess which GOP guy has the highest favor ability, per ABC-WaPo pill.

As for Cain, show us where those women from NRA told the press specifically what Cain supposedly did to them (Spoiler: Cain was cleared during an investigation of these charges).

The blonde who claimed Cain wanted her to blow him to get her job back? Check her lying past.

The gal, who was supposedly screwing Cain for a decade? Check what happened to her last time she lied about somebody (I.e. her former business partner).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2015, 05:34:19 PM »
I like MCWAY positions on many things.  but this cain thing...

i literally argued with him for almost a year over it.  and it's 4 years later, and he still thinks cain is innocent/framed/etc?   

come on man, 43 years of nothing inappropriate?  those were his exact words.

I was talking about Carson. YOU brought up Cain, as your Carson narrative fell flat.

As for Cain, I say what I said back then. I give him the benefit of the doubt over a bunch of cowards and liars, especially ones sued and beaten in court for libel and slander.

Carson gets the same from me, especially with even some liberal media outlets, admitting that Carson's claims are basically accurate and Politico screwed up royally.

Howard Kurtz's quip that Carson has been "whipping the media's butt" pretty much says it all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2015, 06:30:29 PM »
admitting that Carson's claims are basically accurate and Politico screwed up royally.

Did you see the thread with 8 proven falsehoods in Carson's account?  These aren't up for debate.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2015, 06:56:23 PM »
I was talking about Carson. YOU brought up Cain, as your Carson narrative fell flat.

As for Cain, I say what I said back then. I give him the benefit of the doubt over a bunch of cowards and liars, especially ones sued and beaten in court for libel and slander.

Carson gets the same from me, especially with even some liberal media outlets, admitting that Carson's claims are basically accurate and Politico screwed up royally.

Howard Kurtz's quip that Carson has been "whipping the media's butt" pretty much says it all.

please post links to those "liberal media outlets" who are saying that Carson claims are basically accurate

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2015, 06:57:12 PM »
please post links to those "liberal media outlets" who are saying that Carson claims are basically accurate

"Politico!!!" is the new rallying cry, since "Benghazi!" was neutered by that inbred Cowdy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2015, 07:03:24 PM »

"Politico!!!" is the new rallying cry, since "Benghazi!" was neutered by that inbred Cowdy.

Politico is not one of the "liberal media outlets" that McWay is referring to since they stand by their story

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2015, 07:26:36 PM »
Politico is not one of the "liberal media outlets" that McWay is referring to since they stand by their story

if they used "misspoke" instead of "fabricated", they're 100% correct.

They just claimed the campaign admitted fabrication.  The campaign wants us to believe carson accidentally got 8 things wrong in the Yale story alone.

Carson is now blaming a ghostwriter for all the errors.  Funny, it was HIM retelling those stories ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2015, 07:51:19 PM »
Carson's "highest SAT score in Detroit in 20 years" is a HUGGGGGGGGGE lie as well.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2015, 03:00:38 AM »
Carson's "highest SAT score in Detroit in 20 years" is a HUGGGGGGGGGE lie as well.

I have a feeling he is a complete lie, he seems stupid. He is hiding some big lies me thinks

Detroit also has me worried as it is a festering shithole of corruption.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2015, 02:05:45 PM »
Did you see the thread with 8 proven falsehoods in Carson's account?  These aren't up for debate.

Did you see the guy who helped pull that prank verify Carson's account?

"When I read about the story in the Wall Street Journal, I immediately said to my wife and friend, 'That was the prank we played at the Record! And Ben Carson was in the class."- Curtis Bakal, editorial assistant at the Yale Record

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2015, 03:02:24 PM »
Did you see the guy who helped pull that prank verify Carson's account?

"When I read about the story in the Wall Street Journal, I immediately said to my wife and friend, 'That was the prank we played at the Record! And Ben Carson was in the class."- Curtis Bakal, editorial assistant at the Yale Record

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2015, 08:34:28 PM »

megyn kelly can't defend/discuss all these holds in the story - she just blames politico.
carson cannot defend/discuss all the wrongs in his story - he just blames the media.

Repubs have a seriously flawed candidate.  This many proven lies and he's only 2 weeks into national vetting? 

"I had no relationship with that company" who paid him millions for speeches?   LOL ummmmmm

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2015, 02:57:30 AM »
megyn kelly can't defend/discuss all these holds in the story - she just blames politico.
carson cannot defend/discuss all the wrongs in his story - he just blames the media.

Repubs have a seriously flawed candidate.  This many proven lies and he's only 2 weeks into national vetting? 

"I had no relationship with that company" who paid him millions for speeches?   LOL ummmmmm

He is a liar, like most religious people, he is above us so facts don't matter.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2015, 05:09:21 AM »

If you're goal is to win an Oscar for playing dumb, congrats are in order. I already posted the CNN link about this issue about Politico on at least one of these threads about Carson (Coach's thread).

HuffPo cites the Yale story as well, referencing the Buzzfeed article that interviews Bakal.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2015, 05:25:22 AM »
If you're goal is to win an Oscar for playing dumb, congrats are in order. I already posted the CNN link about this issue about Politico on at least one of these threads about Carson (Coach's thread).

HuffPo cites the Yale story as well, referencing the Buzzfeed article that interviews Bakal.

lol, too lazy to defend himself, it;s your job to back up your insane claims.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2015, 05:33:54 AM »
lol, too lazy to defend himself, it;s your job to back up your insane claims.

Apparently you're runner-up for that same Oscar. I already backed my "insane" claims, genius. Or did you not see my reference to CNN article posted days ago.

Not to mention, I cited the QUOTE from one of the men who pulled that Yale prank that Carson referenced.

Like Straw, you need to lay off the clue-free diet.

James

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2015, 07:12:27 AM »
Conservative Carson supporters really need to wake up to his pro-amnesty, GOPe positions. Otherwise, you’ve got Trump, Cruz and Carson splitting the conservative vote and Rino Rubio cruising to victory.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2015, 07:23:32 AM »

What millions? According to a Breitbart, Carson did four speeches over a 10-year span to events sponsored by Mannatech for the Washington Speakers Bureau. The Bureau got $42,000 for that last speech, some of which they paid to Carson.

He's been nationally vetted for months. It's only when he started beating Trump and H.Clinton in some polls that these bogus hitpieces pop up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2015, 07:43:22 AM »
Conservative Carson supporters really need to wake up to his pro-amnesty, GOPe positions. Otherwise, you’ve got Trump, Cruz and Carson splitting the conservative vote and Rino Rubio cruising to victory.

THIS

Cruz has shown himself to be professional and dignified.

In the meantime, Rubio's in the mud fighting about credit cards he, as a lawyer, accidentally fudged.  Trump is calling everyone names and still bragging about his wealth.  Carson said in 2013 that he supported gun bans in cities - a HUGE deal.

It's Cruz or lose.   Rubio and Hilary are very close on most issues.   Trump and Carson are just begging for a meltdown and handing Clinton 40 states. 

James

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2015, 08:11:05 AM »
THIS

Cruz has shown himself to be professional and dignified.

In the meantime, Rubio's in the mud fighting about credit cards he, as a lawyer, accidentally fudged.  Trump is calling everyone names and still bragging about his wealth.  Carson said in 2013 that he supported gun bans in cities - a HUGE deal.

It's Cruz or lose.   Rubio and Hilary are very close on most issues.   Trump and Carson are just begging for a meltdown and handing Clinton 40 states.