Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 13, 2017, 11:12:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merge the Steroid board and the Nutrition board  (Read 1536 times)
WOOO
Getbig V

Fuck the mods

« on: November 10, 2015, 02:00:00 AM »

Supplements are horseshit... Getbig should be a bastion of truth. Please merge or sub the supplement board under the current Roid board. I'd suggest renaming the board:

Supplements (OVC & Prescription) & Nutrition

Both boards could use the increased traffic... Half of the posts on the nutrition boards are about steroid laced OVC supps anyway and the Roid board is littered with food/nutrition related threads...
Report to moderator   Logged
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team dj181 aesthetics

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 07:23:54 PM »

Supplements are horseshit... Getbig should be a bastion of truth. Please merge or sub the supplement board under the current Roid board. I'd suggest renaming the board:

Supplements (OVC & Prescription) & Nutrition

Both boards could use the increased traffic... Half of the posts on the nutrition boards are about steroid laced OVC supps anyway and the Roid board is littered with food/nutrition related threads...
hmmmm,,i read both..
WOOO
Getbig V

Fuck the mods

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 01:31:29 AM »

hmmmm,,i read both..

If merged you'd still be able to do so. .... but with only 1 click. Think of the massive time savings.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!