Author Topic: White Privilege  (Read 16051 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: White Privilege
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2015, 04:18:42 PM »
What about black privilege?

If I could say the n word it would really help with my rhyme schemes

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2015, 04:20:17 PM »
Oh yes...As we Hebrews had to pay for the sins of our forefathers, so shall you.
"The system" That's white privilege.  It's back fired on you and turned against you and you feel hurt and betrayed and are left wondering why like a scorned woman thats been used and thrown away. The reason is, it's time. It's time for the Sons and daughters of Israel to awaken and claim what is theirs. 

You are all awake and you will all claim nothing accept welfare checks,food stamps and more prison cells and graves.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2015, 04:23:02 PM »
You are all awake and you will all claim nothing accept welfare checks,food stamps and more prison cells and graves.

Mistake #1
We are not all awake. Not even 25% of us are. Not all us will accept this.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2015, 04:24:54 PM »
Mistake #1

wiggs
do you see a psychiatrist?
you are full blown gone in the head

you make me look fully stable

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2015, 04:27:14 PM »
Mistake #1

You are all awake as you will ever be,lazy ass motherfuckers.You have been awake just dont have the smarts to take anything more than criminal sentences handed down to you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2015, 04:27:33 PM »
wiggs
do you see a psychiatrist?
you are full blown gone in the head

you make me look fully stable

It's called enlightened my friend.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2015, 04:28:54 PM »
It's called enlightened my friend.

theres no such thing
we live, we do a bunch of shit, we die, the end
theres no god, no religion, no heaven, no hell

get over yourself

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2015, 04:31:31 PM »
theres no such thing

get over yourself

I'm sorry you see things that way.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2015, 04:45:43 PM »
White privilege is a made-up term to give blacks excuses to be failures.  They receive free financial aid that varies from housing, education, affirmative action, etc.  They have plenty of oppurtunity.  Many of them are just too lazy/unqualified to take advantage of said oppurtunity.

The problem with the black community is that it isn't the intelligent hardworking blacks breeding.  It's the lazy ones that are genetically inferior to the entire population that choose to breed.  If blacks really wanted their race to prosper, they would stop their lesser brethren from breeding and encourage a eugenic attitude.  

Instead they let the most inferior of their kind reproduce like rabbits and it makes their whole race look like a lesser species

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2015, 04:56:00 PM »
White privilege is a made-up term to give blacks excuses to be failures.  They receive free financial aid that varies from housing, education, affirmative action, etc.  They have plenty of oppurtunity.  Many of them are just too lazy/unqualified to take advantage of said oppurtunity.

The problem with the black community is that it isn't the intelligent hardworking blacks breeding.  It's the lazy ones that are genetically inferior to the entire population that choose to breed.  If blacks really wanted their race to prosper, they would stop their lesser brethren from breeding and encourage a eugenic attitude.  

Instead they let the most inferior of their kind reproduce like rabbits and it makes their whole race look like a lesser species

The last two paragraphs can be said for whites as well. Really, it's just intelligent people that need to breed. Intelligence has no color.

I believe white privilege is a United States of America thing.

It goes hand in hand with white guilt, and no area is a bigger perpetrator of this than Europe.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2015, 05:16:07 PM »
White privilege is real.

Historically, the white people in the US (So it may well be a US only thing, but I also feel it's in Australia and a few other countries I've visited) don't realize it at this point.

Let's look at history.

The number one way for people in the world to develop true wealth is by property ownership. That ownership has historically been given preference to white people.

After World War 2, as people came back to the US and started making some real money. Mostly white people were given the highest paying jobs.

Then, as people saved enough money to purchase property, there were specific loans which were given to white people and which were specifically designed to keep the loans away from black people.

As such, the wealth inequality of black people was not just "because they were lazy" as some people like to make it to be, and was in fact due to unfair and only more recently decided to be illegal.

Now, this is not to say that the black community does't have its own problems. It damn sure does, but white privilege, does in fact, exist.

Irish catholics were suppressed, not allowed to own land and suffered a famine while exporting food to britain which decimated our population. Irish people were discriminated against, put in servitude and abused when they emigrated to the UK and USA... signs on houses said "no blacks, no irish, no dogs".

Didn't stop Irish people becoming successful abroad and eventually gaining sovereignty. The difference is there was solidarity amongst Irish people abroad, and still is. Blacks seems to kill more blacks and sell more drugs to blacks than anyone else in USA.

Being white is not a passport to privilege. Being black might arouse suspicions and discrimination but it does not mean as a white person you should have any guilt or association with that behaviour if you are innocent of it.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2015, 05:38:30 PM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2015, 06:54:22 PM »
Irish catholics were suppressed, not allowed to own land and suffered a famine while exporting food to britain which decimated our population. Irish people were discriminated against, put in servitude and abused when they emigrated to the UK and USA... signs on houses said "no blacks, no irish, no dogs".

Didn't stop Irish people becoming successful abroad and eventually gaining sovereignty. The difference is there was solidarity amongst Irish people abroad, and still is. Blacks seems to kill more blacks and sell more drugs to blacks than anyone else in USA.

Being white is not a passport to privilege. Being black might arouse suspicions and discrimination but it does not mean as a white person you should have any guilt or association with that behaviour if you are innocent of it.

In the 1950s and 60s?

No... By then, the racism was clearly on skin color, much less on the premise of ones religious up bringing.

Remember, no one thought that a Catholic would be President in the turn of the century, yet Kennedy was a Catholic President by 1960.

Be careful throwing around facts in here.  :)

Look, I'm interracial. Don't get me wrong. I look white and I believe it's helped me in dealings with law enforcement and loans and the like. My brother was renting a house from someone and the owner told him that they were looking for the "right kind of people" , and he was happy to see that my brother fit the bill. (He's actually a shade darker than I am)

Here's the thing though. It exists, but it's not an excuse for the way that the black community lets itself get destroyed from within.

Perpetuating gang violence still? Why? No reason.
Allowing prison culture to permeate the community at large? That's ridiculous.
Having more respect for someone who recently got out of jail than someone who got out of college? Insanity.
Not taking care of their families. - I have 2 kids. They live kind of far away, but I fly across country every month to be a father and take care of them. I do it because 1. I love them and 2. My own mother would disown me if I was not a part of my kid's lives. (That's not true, she would probably beat me with a baseball bat for being a deadbeat though.)

Where is the black community standing up and shouting for their own men to take care of their families. Stop having a bunch of kids you aren't taking care of. Women who have 10 kids by 5 different fathers. This is also insanity.

Certainly while it's true that the "white man" has systematically oppressed the black communities previously, that does not mean that the black communities aren't also systematically oppressing themselves.

They are.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2015, 06:56:26 PM »

What's his name? Quickest 30 minutes of my life right there. Interesting dude.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2015, 07:03:10 PM »
What's his name? Quickest 30 minutes of my life right there. Interesting dude.

Stefan Molyneux

https://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2015, 07:05:58 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2015, 07:11:49 PM »
In the 1950s and 60s?

No... By then, the racism was clearly on skin color, much less on the premise of ones religious up bringing.

Remember, no one thought that a Catholic would be President in the turn of the century, yet Kennedy was a Catholic President by 1960.

Look, I'm interracial. Don't get me wrong. I look white and I believe it's helped me in dealings with law enforcement and loans and the like. My brother was renting a house from someone and the owner told him that they were looking for the "right kind of people" , and he was happy to see that my brother fit the bill. (He's actually a shade darker than I am)

Here's the thing though. It exists, but it's not an excuse for the way that the black community lets itself get destroyed from within.

Having more respect for someone who recently got out of jail than someone who got out of college? Insanity.
Not taking care of their families. - I have 2 kids. They live kind of far away, but I fly across country every month to be a father and take care of them. I do it because 1. I love them and 2. My own mother would disown me if I was not a part of my kid's lives. (That's not true, she would probably beat me with a baseball bat for being a deadbeat though.)

Where is the black community standing up and shouting for their own men to take care of their families. Stop having a bunch of kids you aren't taking care of. Women who have 10 kids by 5 different fathers. This is also insanity.

Certainly while it's true that the "white man" has systematically oppressed the black communities previously, that does not mean that the black communities aren't also systematically oppressing themselves.

They are.

You could at least google the Irish famine to find it was 1840s to 1850s.... even taking Kennedy as an example he had to constantly say he put the constitution before his religion. Ridiculous given the caliber of fundamentalists in the White House.

Discrimination happens for reasons other than colour. Just accept it. Over here if you have the wrong accent (strong north dublin) accent it will preclude you from some jobs, if you don't know people you've no hope here. It happens everywhere and for every reason.

That said if i lived as a black in USA, led a good life and was pulled over a few times by cops for searches i would prob begin to get an idea. That is if it happens to you. I have been abused on here for being Irish, no shame, just dismissed the people saying it. In real life havent experienced it tbh, but my dad's generation and even after did. My brother was searched and treated like shit travelling to UK during IRA campaign just for being Irish. So were most Irish in UK back then (1970s to early 1990s).

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2015, 07:14:14 PM »

You could at least google the Irish famine to find it was 1840s to 1850s.... even taking Kennedy as an example he had to constantly say he put the constitution before his religion. Ridiculous given the caliber of fundamentalists in the White House.

Discrimination happens for reasons other than colour. Just accept it. Over here if you have the wrong accent (strong north dublin) accent it will preclude you from some jobs, if you don't know people you've no hope here. It happens everywhere and for every reason.

That said if i lived as a black in USA, led a good life and was pulled over a few times by cops for searches i would prob begin to get an idea. That is if it happens to you. I have been abused on here for being Irish, no shame, just dismissed the people saying it. In real life havent experienced it tbh, but my dad's generation and even after did. My brother was searched and treated like shit travelling to UK during IRA campaign just for being Irish. So were most Irish in UK back then (1970s to early 1990s).

Why do you bring up the Irish Potato Famine? Because that's when a large group of immigrants came from Ireland to the US. Yes, they did, but my point as that even at the turn of the 20th century circa 1900, the Irish were certainly oppressed, but by the 1950s, they were not.

It was almost all based on skin color by that time.

You are completely missing the point I'm making, but that's ok. No one ever changes their mind on a message board.

Did you even read my entire post?

Most of the last post was about how the black community hasn't helped themselves either.

People really do only read or comprehend the parts they decide to.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2015, 07:22:25 PM »
Why do you bring up the Irish Potato Famine? Because that's when a large group of immigrants came from Ireland to the US. Yes, they did, but my point as that even at the turn of the 20th century circa 1900, the Irish were certainly oppressed, but by the 1950s, they were not.

It was almost all based on skin color by that time.

You are completely missing the point I'm making, but that's ok. No one ever changes their mind on a message board.

Did you even read my entire post?

Most of the last post was about how the black community hasn't helped themselves either.

People really do only read or comprehend the parts they decide to.

What is the thread title? White privilege. It did not go far then, it changed and i say that is due to solidarity. In 1950s Irish were suppressed in UK and elsewhere esp cos we stayed neutral in WW2 (despite only making our constitution in 1937).

Look i get (as much as i can from here) being black or a woman means you have to deal with shit white men dont have to but.... why should whites be penalised for it? Or made feel guilty? Just get a fair justice system and education in place and it will improve. Don't burn shops and steal tvs and expect people to call it a protest.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2015, 07:22:39 PM »
Comparing the Irish to those people is just silly ...

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2015, 07:37:13 PM »
theres no such thing

get over yourself

Word

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2015, 08:00:00 PM »
In the 1950s and 60s?

They are.

Why do you assume because you look white that it has helped you not be discriminated against?  Maybe you act like you have sense, don't sag your pants, tilt your car seat all the way back when you drive, etc.  Maybe you act like a decent human being and not someone from the ghetto.  Too many times a black person blames their blackness and not their attitude/behavior.

People like you assume something is going to happen as a result of being black, so when you do something wrong like speeding, you say it's because you were black and not because you were going 90 in 70 mph zone.

Same thing with your brother's situatuon.  Did he actually say he didn't want to rent to negros, or did you and your brother just infer this?

Sounds like you have a real chip on your shoulder and maybe you should be more open minded.  Maybe next time someone doesn't like soemthing about you, try and analyze it being soemthing other than your race.   When you assume something before it happens, you insult the other person in the process

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2015, 08:37:02 PM »
Comparing the Irish to those people is just silly ...
Not really true.

The first American Slave owner was a black man owning another black man.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2015, 09:33:46 PM »
In the 1950s and 60s?

They are.

I agree with you on white privilege as well as the black community needing to help themselves.  An example I use are the drug laws and prison system.  I personally don't think people should be in jail for weed.  Not for smoking it, possessing it or selling it.  I don't care of it's an ounce or 10lbs.  One of the complaints is about how many black people are in jail for non violent drug offenses.  That to me sucks.  However, they all know what the laws are.  Selling weed is illegal.  Possessing large amounts of it is illegal.  So guess what?  Don't fucking do it.  I don't do drugs.  Never have, never will.  Not talking testosterone and the ilk for the record.  My work has a random drug testing policy and people still get fired for violating it.  Yes, it sucks that if you smoke weed on your weekend off and get tested on Monday or Tuesday you can lose your job, but they all know what the rules are.  So don't fucking do it.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2015, 09:59:07 PM »
It's something the left made up. It's kinda like global warming and the Ben Carson "lie". It's bullshit.
So, it's like partial scholarships?