Author Topic: Your shape is determined by drugs ?  (Read 2044 times)

inb4gains

• Getbig II
Your shape is determined by drugs ?
« on: November 10, 2015, 07:24:48 AM »
Currently on 1grm of test i was on 700mg test 350 tren and 500 deca during 3 weeks ( i was already running test and deca just add the tren to see whats will happen) and i have already lose gains and the "look",

I know diet and training is the beginning of the equation but i progressively admit than the drugs you runs determined your size

Looks a this picture of sadik it was 3 weeks after the olympia 2014 https://instagram.com/p/ugyFwGLupa/?taken-by=sadikhadzovic   

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Re: Your shape is determined by drugs ?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 12:13:14 PM »
Currently on 1grm of test i was on 700mg test 350 tren and 500 deca during 3 weeks ( i was already running test and deca just add the tren to see whats will happen) and i have already lose gains and the "look",

I know diet and training is the beginning of the equation but i progressively admit than the drugs you runs determined your size

Looks a this picture of sadik it was 3 weeks after the olympia 2014 https://instagram.com/p/ugyFwGLupa/?taken-by=sadikhadzovic   

Yes.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 12:42:07 PM »
shape no. muscle shape is 100% genetics and SEO.
look of muscles, skin, pop, dryness, fullness etc is a combination of drugs, food and genetics
all 3 need to be there

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 01:19:19 PM »
You didnt lose any gains bro just probably some water retention from the test. Deca is still in your system too probably.
At a gram of test your diet must be pretty solid in order to not lose that lean aesthetic look tren gives you. When on tren and/or dht drugs then diet is more forgiving but even with all the drugs in the world shit diet=shit physique simple as that.

To get that contest shape ripped amazing look is about starving yourself and hitting the tren and DHTs. Reality is your can NOT maintain that look year round. Your appetite will end up being uncontrolable at some point (when the diet is over basicly comes the hard part : trying not to binge) also you just cant stay on those drugs year round.
Even pro fitness model have their offseason, thing is most of them dont take any pics during that time and keep posting lean pics on social medias. Sadik has some offseason pics as well as Lazar Angelov they do look much much less impressive without they super tight diets/drugs/diuretics.

inb4gains

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 01:46:03 PM »
Thanks for the answers, So what's will happen if i start running 1grm of tren, how many times it will take me to achieve that models physique ?  ;D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 03:19:50 PM »
1-16 months depending on how u look now models are pussies my opinion.

VEDMED

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 11:34:26 PM »
If youre gonna run all that gear, id shoot higher than fitness model bro. That's like going to medical school to be a nurse.. A nurse in swim trunks

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 06:20:12 AM »
You didnt lose any gains bro just probably some water retention from the test. Deca is still in your system too probably.
At a gram of test your diet must be pretty solid in order to not lose that lean aesthetic look tren gives you. When on tren and/or dht drugs then diet is more forgiving but even with all the drugs in the world shit diet=shit physique simple as that.

To get that contest shape ripped amazing look is about starving yourself and hitting the tren and DHTs. Reality is your can NOT maintain that look year round. Your appetite will end up being uncontrolable at some point (when the diet is over basicly comes the hard part : trying not to binge) also you just cant stay on those drugs year round.
Even pro fitness model have their offseason, thing is most of them dont take any pics during that time and keep posting lean pics on social medias. Sadik has some offseason pics as well as Lazar Angelov they do look much much less impressive without they super tight diets/drugs/diuretics.
SADIK a pic I saw on a cover supplement magazine for vitamin shoppe his build looks like he was pushing 'natural'look ,smaller,lean but not the hardness/dry lean he sports showtime and pre'leading up 6-8 wks'cut but full...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 07:28:54 AM »
All of the above is right but...
If you are not on insulin, protein intake will determine how much your muscle can grow, with stimuli (training) and good nitrogen retention (steroids). Sure you can get your muscles full of water by megadosing steroids.
Protein is the building blocks of muscle, steroids only hold them together. More protein=more muscle.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 09:09:46 AM »
All of the above is right but...
If you are not on insulin, protein intake will determine how much your muscle can grow, with stimuli (training) and good nitrogen retention (steroids). Sure you can get your muscles full of water by megadosing steroids.
Protein is the building blocks of muscle, steroids only hold them together. More protein=more muscle.
Yes but sometimes I think I get in 2 much some times up to 2.5 grams per body weight

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 03:16:41 PM »
Lol drugs with out a doubt changed dave palumbo's shape.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2015, 08:49:22 AM »
I have noticed that anabolics give me shape and test thickness only ...