Author Topic: That skinny white boy on the Knicks is no joke  (Read 2726 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
That skinny white boy on the Knicks is no joke
« on: November 11, 2015, 07:20:19 AM »
Porzingis was the Knicks 1st Round Pick. A lot of people in NYC were not thrilled. He is only 20 years old. He is doing good.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: That skinny white boy on the Knicks is no joke
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 07:28:55 AM »
Porzingis was the Knicks 1st Round Pick. A lot of people in NYC were not thrilled. He is only 20 years old. He is doing good.

;D

X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 07:31:20 AM »

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 07:31:56 AM »

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 12:58:16 PM »
When Don Nelson made some draft night moves to select Dirk Nowitzki, he was raked over the coals for picking an unproven young European. Same happened with Phil Jackson and the Knicks with KP. But the kid has been nothing short of amazing (on and of the court, saying all the right things and handling the criticism and boos that night with grace). He may end up being a special player like Nowitzki.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 02:51:03 PM »
Tonight Knicks vs Warriors, lets hope that Porzingis will show some good game.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 11:13:19 PM »
Porzingis tonight had 30 pts for team World in Rising stars game.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 09:35:51 AM »
basketball   ::)
~

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 09:55:18 AM »
basketball   ::)

Absolute worst sport (out of the 4 major american sports-basketball, baseball, football, and hockey).

I tried to watch a college basketball game a few weeks, and it was utterly boring and stupid.

Team 1 brings the ball down court, charges the hoop, gets fouled. Team 2 now has the ball, runs down court, charges the hoop, gets fouled. Team 1 has the ball back, runs down the court, charges the hoop, gets fouled.

Not to mention that someone scores, on average, every 7 seconds.

Who watches this garbage?  ::) ::) ??? ???
X

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 10:51:37 AM »
Absolute worst sport (out of the 4 major american sports-basketball, baseball, football, and hockey).

I tried to watch a college basketball game a few weeks, and it was utterly boring and stupid.

Team 1 brings the ball down court, charges the hoop, gets fouled. Team 2 now has the ball, runs down court, charges the hoop, gets fouled. Team 1 has the ball back, runs down the court, charges the hoop, gets fouled.

Not to mention that someone scores, on average, every 7 seconds.

Who watches this garbage?  ::) ::) ??? ???
U really gonna say that american football is better? It is utter garbage, it shouldnt be called sports.

I wasnt really watching basketball before, but as Porzingis is from same country as Iam and hes our biggest sports star then Iam watching Knicks game. In basketball I hate these many time outs thats all.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2016, 10:56:21 AM »
U really gonna say that american football is better? It is utter garbage, it shouldnt be called sports.

I wasnt really watching basketball before, but as Porzingis is from same country as Iam and hes our biggest sports star then Iam watching Knicks game. In basketball I hate these many time outs thats all.

Yes, American football is 100X better than basketball. Basketball is utterly boring. High scoring games, SO many fouls, so many timeouts--game gets stopped so often because someone bumped into someone else. They are all tall, so they jump a few inches and dunk the ball. What a shit sport!!
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2016, 11:12:09 AM »
Yes, American football is 100X better than basketball. Basketball is utterly boring. High scoring games, SO many fouls, so many timeouts--game gets stopped so often because someone bumped into someone else. They are all tall, so they jump a few inches and dunk the ball. What a shit sport!!

This ^. 

And I don't even like sports but I would sooner watch a football game than basketball.  Of course the NFL is going full ghetto/white-trash spastic too and as such will soon will be unbearable to anyone with an IQ above Genovan levels.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2016, 11:35:14 AM »
This ^. 

And I don't even like sports but I would sooner watch a football game than basketball.  Of course the NFL is going full ghetto/white-trash spastic too and as such will soon will be unbearable to anyone with an IQ above Genovan levels.

Same here. The only sports I watch are really the NHL playoffs and the AFC/NFC Championship and superbowl. Other than that, I do not follow sports throughout the year. With that said, 100% football over basketball. Geez, basketball is just a horrible sport to watch.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2016, 12:37:28 PM »
That is why you should watch college basketball, specifically women's. Since the women rarely dunk, it's about the shooting, ball handling, defense, speediness.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2016, 12:55:21 PM »
That is why you should watch college basketball, specifically women's. Since the women rarely dunk, it's about the shooting, ball handling, defense, speediness.
Do you really think that women do any of these elements better then men?  ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2016, 01:02:00 PM »

the best sport BY FAR

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2016, 11:11:33 PM »

Women's basketball.   ::)

Women belong in the kitchen.  The only women's team I'm familiar with are the Nappy Headed Ho's from Rutgers. 
~