Author Topic: Ben Carson responds to the left and the mainstream media...again  (Read 311 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ben Carson responds to the left and the mainstream media...again
« on: November 11, 2015, 07:47:29 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Ben Carson responds to the left and the mainstream media...again
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 08:41:38 AM »
*yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnn*

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 08:50:38 AM »

Can't be bothered to watch if you can't be bothered to learn how to post a video

Carson seems to be a narcoleptic moron but I'll be even he would have been able by now to crack the mystery of how to post a youtube video on this site

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 09:09:49 AM »
Coach, I don't think it's a case of "you love Carson and think he has the right answers and positions"

I think - as is the case with me - You like carson because he is a vehicle of shitting on the media, obama & hilary.

Carson might be a liar who is a little anti-gun and doesn't have a real grasp on economy and foreign policy, but hey, whoever shits on the media, and hilary, let's support him.

Is that the case?  It's kinda how I roll.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 09:11:36 AM »
Can't be bothered to watch if you can't be bothered to learn how to post a video

Carson seems to be a narcoleptic moron but I'll be even he would have been able by now to crack the mystery of how to post a youtube video on this site

Are you that fucking lazy you can't click on a 9sec video!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 09:13:12 AM »
Coach, I don't think it's a case of "you love Carson and think he has the right answers and positions"

I think - as is the case with me - You like carson because he is a vehicle of shitting on the media, obama & hilary.

Carson might be a liar who is a little anti-gun and doesn't have a real grasp on economy and foreign policy, but hey, whoever shits on the media, and hilary, let's support him.

Is that the case?  It's kinda how I roll.

The economy. Let's talk about that. Do you really think the left has a grasp on it? Are you kidding?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 09:20:34 AM »
The economy. Let's talk about that. Do you really think the left has a grasp on it? Are you kidding?

see, youre making my point.  obama/hilary have no clue about the economy, other than 'borrow from china'.  we agree.

What I'm asking is this... Do you look at Carson's 10 or 15% tithe plan which *taxes wealthy and poor at SAME rate* as the solution?   I'm guessing no.  BUT it's "anything but obama", so you like it?  Instead of telling me why you like carson, you instaltly tell me you hate obama.

So is that it?   You hear most conservative economists saying the "equal tithe" cannot work - and you know they're probably correct - but it's an "anything but obama" approach?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 09:28:19 AM »
Are you that fucking lazy you can't click on a 9sec video!

says the pumpkin headed dwarf who is too lazy to use the youtube function on this site