Author Topic: How large can someone 500mg test if they have been large before.  (Read 6969 times)

chess315

How large can someone 500mg test if they have been large before.
« on: November 12, 2015, 09:56:04 AM »
  Just wanted some of your opinions I had some recent health problems broken bones been off no training in several  II starting natural I was near 300lbs my usual weigh was around 240 at 6,1 my old cycles got to near 2 grams of test a gram of seca and orals a few days a week with 50Iu humulin r ghrp2, and prami at night for extra gh output and progesterone sides. I'll post some pix and answer any questions to. I never have been real serious in bodybuilding just like to lift but age and common sense are prevailing I don't want to break the law and spend Money and try to not be 100lbs over weight. I was very fond of insulin.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: How large can someone 500mg test if they have been large before.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 11:39:28 AM »
depends on if you wanna be fat as fuck or bodybuilder conditioned
you can maintain a lot of muscle on half a gram of test but wont keep "the look"
also a small dose of GH is supposed to make keeping a good amount of muscle much easier

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 05:15:24 PM »
analblow claims to take only 250 mg of test per week

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 05:27:12 PM »
depends on if you wanna be fat as fuck or bodybuilder conditioned
you can maintain a lot of muscle on half a gram of test but wont keep "the look"
also a small dose of GH is supposed to make keeping a good amount of muscle much easier

what dosage do you think someone needs to keep "the look"? if not 500mg

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 10:57:47 PM »
analblow claims to take only 250 mg of test per week
Nice wheels, but only 250 mgs of test per week??? ???

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 01:01:06 AM »
what dosage do you think someone needs to keep "the look"? if not 500mg
it takes more than test imo (unless you use grams)...
so, tren.

Nice wheels, but only 250 mgs of test per week??? ???
could be just genetic luck in terms of vascularity.. hes not that big.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 08:14:44 AM »
His legs are vascular, yes, but big? No.  Quads look big because absolutely no hamstring development at all, and pic is focused solely on the quads.  That is Attainable on 250 per week.

chess315

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 10:46:30 AM »
Yeah that's about what I though I'm going to wait tell I milk my natural muscle memory gains to a 275 300lb bench my training equipment is crude at the moment just Olympic weights squat rack bench chins but that's all I really need I have no plans of stepping on a stage. I'm sure I can still bench 225 250 I need to ad a few more movements slowly my cardio health suffered horribly I could bench near 400 deadlift at least 500 before all this .

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 05:02:19 PM »
could be just genetic luck in terms of vascularity.. hes not that big.

His legs are vascular, yes, but big? No.  Quads look big because absolutely no hamstring development at all, and pic is focused solely on the quads.  That is Attainable on 250 per week.

??? ??? ???

he's nearly 100 kg at 5'11" in contest condition

fyi, serge nubret was 90 kg at six foot

so he's 20 pounds heavier than serge, but he's not that big LOL

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 12:04:08 AM »
100kg? post some pics of the guy. ive only seen him on some other fitness forum being a cnut lol

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 02:16:10 AM »
Yeah that's about what I though I'm going to wait tell I milk my natural muscle memory gains to a 275 300lb bench my training equipment is crude at the moment just Olympic weights squat rack bench chins but that's all I really need I have no plans of stepping on a stage. I'm sure I can still bench 225 250 I need to ad a few more movements slowly my cardio health suffered horribly I could bench near 400 deadlift at least 500 before all this .

Another 4 plate bencher ::), all the 4 plate benchers I know are total monsters... Yet this board has very average looking physiques hoisting huge weights, maybe I'm missing something?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2015, 03:57:10 AM »
Another 4 plate bencher ::), all the 4 plate benchers I know are total monsters... Yet this board has very average looking physiques hoisting huge weights, maybe I'm missing something?

I think I know what you are missing.........

The truth   ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 10:02:20 AM »
??? ??? ???

he's nearly 100 kg at 5'11" in contest condition

fyi, serge nubret was 90 kg at six foot

so he's 20 pounds heavier than serge, but he's not that big LOL
ANALCHALO NEVER COMPETED THO ,NOT THAT I RECALL...HIS UPPER BODY LACKED THE DEPTH HIS LEGS SHOW HERE,HIS BACK LAT SPREAD WAS VERY GOOD THO HE LOOKED GREAT IN IT OTHER THAN HAVING IT BROKEN OUT LIKE A MAP OF THE WORLD...COMPARING HIM TO SERGE IS INSULTING TO SERGE..BODYWEIGHT IS IRRELEVANT TO COMPARISON..HIS PICS IN CLOTHES ESP IN TIGHT SHIRTS NEVER MATCHED HIS SHIRTLESS SHOTS,LIKE IT WAS 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE ..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2015, 11:04:21 AM »
ANALCHALO NEVER COMPETED THO ,NOT THAT I RECALL...HIS UPPER BODY LACKED THE DEPTH HIS LEGS SHOW HERE,HIS BACK LAT SPREAD WAS VERY GOOD THO HE LOOKED GREAT IN IT OTHER THAN HAVING IT BROKEN OUT LIKE A MAP OF THE WORLD...COMPARING HIM TO SERGE IS INSULTING TO SERGE..BODYWEIGHT IS IRRELEVANT TO COMPARISON..HIS PICS IN CLOTHES ESP IN TIGHT SHIRTS NEVER MATCHED HIS SHIRTLESS SHOTS,LIKE IT WAS 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE ..

wasn't comparing him to serge, just showing that big is relative

like you said BODYWEIGHT IS IRRELEVANT yep, yep

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 11:13:50 AM »
wasn't comparing him to serge, just showing that big is relative

like you said BODYWEIGHT IS IRRELEVANT yep, yep
8)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2015, 01:03:19 PM »
 Just wanted some of your opinions I had some recent health problems broken bones been off no training in several  II starting natural I was near 300lbs my usual weigh was around 240 at 6,1 my old cycles got to near 2 grams of test a gram of seca and orals a few days a week with 50Iu humulin r ghrp2, and prami at night for extra gh output and progesterone sides. I'll post some pix and answer any questions to. I never have been real serious in bodybuilding just like to lift but age and common sense are prevailing I don't want to break the law and spend Money and try to not be 100lbs over weight. I was very fond of insulin.

Post some pics chess
Mr. AZ 2003

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2015, 01:21:52 PM »
4 plates on a bench press is not that uncommon

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2015, 02:09:33 PM »
4 plates on a bench press is not that uncommon

Its pretty rare, unless your at a powerlifting gym or similar, I only know a hand full of blokes that can rep 4 plates

To be honest its a movement only the beginners seem to perform these days

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2015, 02:54:45 PM »
U r correct about beginners doing it mainly. I agree u will not see it at planet fitness, but at real gyms it seems common. Add another plate to the bar and I know mayb 10 people at the most who can push it

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2015, 08:25:34 PM »
4 plates is never seen anymore, not at my gym. Even 3 is high. But true what was said about flat bench. Only newbs seem to be so driven to flat bench.
?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 08:34:59 PM »
a 4 plate bench is elite level, except for maybe fellas like ww

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 05:23:25 AM »
I'm gonna have to disagree about 4 plates being elite level, mayb for multiple sets of 8 or more reps. its really common among people on juice even just big fat dudes who are out of shape I've seen do it. Now a 4 plate squat lol is rare 2 see but should not b. I have Never saw any body bench 6 plates a side in person though. Ide say 5 plates is elite because I have never done it. I dont consider my self elite but have pressed 4 plates flat bench for 3 reps while on tren though. I Havnt flat benched but may 4 times this year and could lay down and hit 4 plates for a single.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2015, 05:56:03 AM »
I'm gonna have to disagree about 4 plates being elite level, mayb for multiple sets of 8 or more reps. its really common among people on juice even just big fat dudes who are out of shape I've seen do it. Now a 4 plate squat lol is rare 2 see but should not b. I have Never saw any body bench 6 plates a side in person though. Ide say 5 plates is elite because I have never done it. I dont consider my self elite but have pressed 4 plates flat bench for 3 reps while on tren though. I Havnt flat benched but may 4 times this year and could lay down and hit 4 plates for a single.
405 is impressive...still.i've seen 500 lb inclines guy was on enough anadrols to kill he was huge a bounty hunter/jail guard..

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2015, 06:04:58 AM »
Yea anadrol seems to b the common practice among really strong fuckers I know

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2015, 06:32:47 AM »

Its strange as I don't see a 4 plate squat as a big deal, I pulled and squated 5 plates for reps in my heavier days, couldn't budge over 3 plates on the incline tho...