Author Topic: UFC 193  (Read 65783 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: UFC 193
« Reply #425 on: December 01, 2015, 04:47:58 PM »
Is it wrong that I still feel great when I think about how that loud mouth fat fuck Ronda Rousey got her arse handed to her like a father beating a child.  Who would have thought seeing a woman beat down could make a man feel so good.
V

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #426 on: December 01, 2015, 05:03:30 PM »
Is it wrong that I still feel great when I think about how that loud mouth fat fuck Ronda Rousey got her arse handed to her like a father beating a child.  Who would have thought seeing a woman beat down could make a man feel so good.

you're not the only one to feel that way, here's Donald Cerrone reaction:

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #427 on: December 01, 2015, 05:08:03 PM »
oh god, this is the best shit I have ever seen ;D

grab your popcorns

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: December 01, 2015, 07:04:53 PM »

grab your popcorns

HER MOUTH.

i can't believe that no one has mentioned that in all her training, and all her sparring, ronda's mouth is wide open!!!   if you can't keep your teeth clenched to the mouthpiece when training you are sure as hell not going to do it in a fight.   Holly must have been looking at that like a Christmas present.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #429 on: December 01, 2015, 07:07:06 PM »
HER MOUTH.

i can't believe that no one has mentioned that in all her training, and all her sparring, ronda's mouth is wide open!!!   if you can't keep your teeth clenched to the mouthpiece when training you are sure as hell not going to do it in a fight.   Holly must have been looking at that like a Christmas present.

Yeah, terrible coaching. You would think any half assed boxing coach would point that out to her.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: December 02, 2015, 01:51:04 AM »
 ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: December 02, 2015, 02:27:22 AM »

grab your popcorns

Brilliant. Loved it, I watched the whole thing.
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: December 02, 2015, 05:48:37 AM »
Brilliant. Loved it, I watched the whole thing.

It warms up my heart to know that a man of your brilliance watched a youtube video that I posted...  :'( 8)

And to think you watched the whole thing... thank you.... thank you..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #433 on: December 02, 2015, 07:07:42 AM »
It warms up my heart to know that a man of your brilliance watched a youtube video that I posted...  :'( 8)

And to think you watched the whole thing... thank you.... thank you..

I rarely click on youtube links here and when I do it's only because it's less than 20 seconds. I saw this one was over 20 minutes but still decided to give it a try. It was great! I'll check out the other one later today.

BTW, and this is not directed at you, but I hope people don't do to Holly what was done to Rhonda. I'm starting to hear a lot of hero worship, clit hugging and "once in lifetime" talk. But I think, or at least I hope, that Holly won't let it get to her head. She trains at the premier MMA gym in the world full of world class fighters and I'm sure they'll keep her grounded.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: December 02, 2015, 07:11:24 AM »
I'm not a big follower of mma. I can understand a fighter saying she would beat another (Mayweather) but for Rogan and White to say it and mean it is just ridiculous.

The mma experts on the video came across as clowns too.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: December 02, 2015, 11:30:54 AM »
I rarely click on youtube links here and when I do it's only because it's less than 20 seconds. I saw this one was over 20 minutes but still decided to give it a try. It was great! I'll check out the other one later today.

BTW, and this is not directed at you, but I hope people don't do to Holly what was done to Rhonda. I'm starting to hear a lot of hero worship, clit hugging and "once in lifetime" talk. But I think, or at least I hope, that Holly won't let it get to her head. She trains at the premier MMA gym in the world full of world class fighters and I'm sure they'll keep her grounded.

Only time will tell. I don't get the vibe from holly, but I immidiately got the vibe from ronda, tho.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens. I pray that the aldo/mcgregor fight will commence and not be cancelled again, I need my fix!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: December 02, 2015, 12:07:53 PM »

nobody hated rousy because she was winning.    she was ignorant, arrogant, a poor sport and all around bad personality.   did you see the true concern on Holly's face right after realizing she'd won?   she felt bad for ronda.   when ronda win's , she snubs her opponent, fingers them, continues shit talking them. worst 'sport' the sport has ever seen.   

look at the worst personalities and the biggest rivalries in male mma.  Ortiz/Shamrock, Diaz/anyone.   they all manned up and shook hands/hugged when the bout was over.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: December 02, 2015, 02:46:29 PM »
Only time will tell. I don't get the vibe from holly, but I immidiately got the vibe from ronda, tho.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens. I pray that the aldo/mcgregor fight will commence and not be cancelled again, I need my fix!
I also immediately got the vibe from Ronda.  Did you see her in the TUF series were she coached alongside Meisha Tate.  The woman was a complete legit cun+, absolutely classless.  I remember my girlfriend at the time jumped on the Rousey bandwagon, and I was like, how can you worship such an arsehole, my opinion of my girlfriend went down after that.  I couldn't believe how easily another woman could overlook such obvious personality defects all because Ronda knew a few jujitsu moves and seemed tougher than the average woman.
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: December 02, 2015, 04:55:52 PM »
I also immediately got the vibe from Ronda.  Did you see her in the TUF series were she coached alongside Meisha Tate.  The woman was a complete legit cun+, absolutely classless.  I remember my girlfriend at the time jumped on the Rousey bandwagon, and I was like, how can you worship such an arsehole, my opinion of my girlfriend went down after that.  I couldn't believe how easily another woman could overlook such obvious personality defects all because Ronda knew a few jujitsu moves and seemed tougher than the average woman.

I did see it, she went over board with it. I was on the rousey bandwagon...  :'(... but, I guess it was the believer in me. However, I'm also a man of impartial truth, or universal truth or whatever you want to call it that applies to everyone and she obviously has ego/personality issues. She was also proven to be hype. I have no problem to admit that I was completely wrong.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #439 on: December 02, 2015, 05:08:38 PM »
no ass??

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: December 02, 2015, 06:08:00 PM »

Yes, it was the TUF show that turned me off to her. I don't think, as some claim, that the show is all stage. This was her personality. Crass, vulgar, poor sport whether in victory or defeat and her tendency to be fat  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: December 02, 2015, 06:17:13 PM »
nobody hated rousy because she was winning.    she was ignorant, arrogant, a poor sport and all around bad personality.   did you see the true concern on Holly's face right after realizing she'd won?   she felt bad for ronda.   when ronda win's , she snubs her opponent, fingers them, continues shit talking them. worst 'sport' the sport has ever seen.   

look at the worst personalities and the biggest rivalries in male mma.  Ortiz/Shamrock, Diaz/anyone.   they all manned up and shook hands/hugged when the bout was over.

I never said, insinuated, or implied that people hated RR because she won. In fact, it was just the opposite. People are far more prone to over look personality defects if you are a winner. There was a lot of hero worship on this board for RR before she lost.

And you make a good point. One of the things that made her almost contemptible was how ungracious she was even when she won. I remember the five year feud, even hatred, between BJ Penn and Jens Pulver. All was forgotten after they fought. As soon as Jens' tapped it was like all this pent up fury on both sides was released. They had their show down and it was a fair fight and no question as to the outcome. It was over with mutual respect on both sides. There's honor in that.

In fact, Jens would later come to Hawaii to spend some time training with Penn

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #442 on: December 02, 2015, 06:26:17 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #443 on: February 16, 2016, 07:01:14 AM »
Tubs had a meltdown, wanted to off herself after the loss

http://deadspin.com/ronda-rousey-says-she-felt-suicidal-right-after-holly-h-1759380369

Ronda Rousey Says She Felt Suicidal Right After Holly Holm Knocked Her Out

On today’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show Ronda Rousey gave her first talk show interview since getting knocked out by Holly Holm, and things got extremely real. In the clip below, Rousey talks about how she was basically out on her feet after the very first exchange with Holm, and reveals that she felt suicidal immediately after the loss.

Here’s the whole quote:

I was literally sitting there and thinking about killing myself, and that exact second I’m like, “I’m nothing. What do I do anymore? And no one gives a shit about me anymore without this.”

To be honest, I looked up and I saw my man Travis was standing up there and I looked up at him and I was like, I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive.

It may be hard to believe that someone as successful as Rousey would actually feel like killing herself in that moment, but getting knocked out can do strange things to a fighter—doubly so for one like Rousey, who’s been doing nothing but competing and winning at a high level since she was a teenager.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #444 on: February 16, 2016, 07:33:57 AM »
Jason Baba

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: February 16, 2016, 11:43:21 AM »
Tubs had a meltdown, wanted to off herself after the loss

http://deadspin.com/ronda-rousey-says-she-felt-suicidal-right-after-holly-h-1759380369

On today’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show Ronda Rousey gave her first talk show interview since getting knocked out by Holly Holm, and things got extremely real. In the clip below, Rousey talks about how she was basically out on her feet after the very first exchange with Holm, and reveals that she felt suicidal immediately after the loss.

Here’s the whole quote:

I was literally sitting there and thinking about killing myself, and that exact second I’m like, “I’m nothing. What do I do anymore? And no one gives a shit about me anymore without this.”

To be honest, I looked up and I saw my man Travis was standing up there and I looked up at him and I was like, I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive.

It may be hard to believe that someone as successful as Rousey would actually feel like killing herself in that moment, but getting knocked out can do strange things to a fighter—doubly so for one like Rousey, who’s been doing nothing but competing and winning at a high level since she was a teenager.

it wasn't the knockout that messed with her brain, it was being exposed as a total and complete fraud.

I didn't think I could detest her more than I already did, but it turns out that every time she opens her mouth she gives more reason to dislike her.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: February 16, 2016, 11:49:01 AM »
"I need to have his babies, I need to stay allive"

I guess that's a female thing, because a woman once told me, that when she was 25 and married, but child free she instantly wanted to have kids very badly when she hit her head on the ground and was hospitalized for a week because of it. In the hostpital she just realized that "I need to continue, I need to have babies now".

You know who else feels that way? Satan, and it can't be a coincidence.

ronda is a confused individual now.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: February 16, 2016, 11:51:25 AM »
Awesome she wants to have babies with another woman's husband as he isnt divorced yet

She is wanting to find any excuse not to fight holm again

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: February 16, 2016, 11:53:09 AM »
Awesome she wants to have babies with another woman's husband as he isnt divorced yet

She is wanting to find any excuse not to fight holm again

LOL she rather gets pregnant than have a rematch

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: February 16, 2016, 12:19:02 PM »
Does Video Warrant Its own Thread  ???

She still looks sounds and appears to be low in spirit , she might still off herself

i would feel sorry for her, but man she was a fucking Kunnt to all her opponents   and continues to be, just listen to her last statement in that interview about being undefeated   ::)