Author Topic: UFC 193  (Read 65778 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: UFC 193
« Reply #450 on: February 16, 2016, 12:53:08 PM »
Does Video Warrant Its own Thread  ???

She still looks sounds and appears to be low in spirit , she might still off herself

i would feel sorry for her, but man she was a fucking Kunnt to all her opponents  

She still is that chubby piggy girl in highschool who wasn't like the other girls. She never really worked that out, instead she turned herself into a judo machine and later a fighting machine. Then she gets an explotion of fame and fortunes, and then BOOM she's faced with the fact that she isn't even that good of a professional fighter, neither.

You either rise up from that or you don't rise up from that. It took Mike Tyson two decades to stand up after douglas beat him.

I mean ROnda isn't a superwoman. She's a person who built a wall of success infront of her insecurities, then her success crashed down and she's now faced with her undealt insecurties again. That's how I see it anyway but I don't know for sure.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #451 on: February 16, 2016, 01:07:56 PM »
Wasn't Travis the married guy to the fitness model that Ronda started seeing while they were married?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #452 on: February 16, 2016, 01:08:35 PM »
Wasn't Travis the married guy to the fitness model that Ronda started seeing while they were married?

Yes.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #453 on: February 16, 2016, 04:36:43 PM »
Typical reaction of someone who's spent every waking moment lying to herself - and surrounding herself with people that will lie to her - and is suddently faced with reality when the dream collapses.

And what keeps Ronda from killing herself because of this cruel reality? She needs to have her man's babies... I'd have imagined this would have led to a murder-suicide. :-X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #454 on: February 16, 2016, 04:40:56 PM »
" I really do believe I’m still undefeated because  being defeated is a choice , i choose to always be undefeated "

::) No bitch its called a Record its not a choice

Does Video Warrant Its own Thread  ???

She still looks sounds and appears to be low in spirit , she might still off herself

i would feel sorry for her, but man she was a fucking Kunnt to all her opponents   and continues to be, just listen to her last statement in that interview about being undefeated   ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #455 on: February 16, 2016, 06:05:35 PM »
" I really do believe I’m still undefeated because  being defeated is a choice , i choose to always be undefeated "

"Only gay defeated if you want it to be"

Ronda Cicherillo Rousey

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #456 on: February 16, 2016, 08:27:37 PM »

She can choose to  lie to herself and deny reality. What does she say about Holly? That Holly didn't win because Rhonda "chooses" not to believe she won? Reality is what Ronda chooses it to be.

I hope Holly really shatters RR's jaw. Then I can hear her say how she chooses to eat through a straw.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: February 17, 2016, 01:32:39 AM »
here's edmond fighting :P

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #458 on: February 17, 2016, 04:33:18 AM »
"I need to have his babies, I need to stay allive"

I guess that's a female thing, because a woman once told me, that when she was 25 and married, but child free she instantly wanted to have kids very badly when she hit her head on the ground and was hospitalized for a week because of it. In the hostpital she just realized that "I need to continue, I need to have babies now".

You know who else feels that way? Satan, and it can't be a coincidence.

ronda is a confused individual now.

Satan wants to have babies?

a

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: February 17, 2016, 04:35:42 AM »
Satan wants to have babies?

yes, to continue.... doh... devil... his offspring.... wh.... dude, you are a dumb!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #460 on: February 17, 2016, 04:38:08 AM »
yes, to continue.... doh... devil... his offspring.... wh.... dude, you are a dumb!

:D
a

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: February 17, 2016, 04:41:43 AM »

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #462 on: February 17, 2016, 04:43:25 AM »
So is she going to turn into a breeder now? Somehow I don't see the family life working out either, considering both have a supposed history of domestic abuse. I also doubt this would be good for her career progression, considering the added pressure of familylife. Which would eliminate a future in the fighting game. And considering she's really not all that attractive and can't act for shit, with her body probably declining fast as well, I don't see her acting career taking off either. Aside from some B-movies in the future.

Holly Holms single handedly killed off Rousey.

:D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: February 17, 2016, 04:50:51 AM »
have to post this here for the replay value, has no meaning to my life but shit is entertaining as fuck :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #464 on: February 17, 2016, 05:12:59 AM »
Typical reaction of someone who's spent every waking moment lying to herself - and surrounding herself with people that will lie to her - and is suddently faced with reality when the dream collapses.

And what keeps Ronda from killing herself because of this cruel reality? She needs to have her man's babies... I'd have imagined this would have led to a murder-suicide. :-X
Oh Great.  Feel suicidal, have kids. Doesn't anybody give a fuck about children?  How about thinking how you will impact on some innocent child's life.  Why is it the people who will most likely make the worst parents never ask themselves if they should actually become parents?
V

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #465 on: February 17, 2016, 05:18:34 AM »
Jeez she sure gets fat once she gets off the test hey

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #466 on: February 17, 2016, 08:18:57 AM »
She can't act and everyone hates her and now she's been knocked out bad and lost her championship, I reckon the whole Hollywood thing will be short lived. I also think Holm will smash her again if they do fight in November

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: February 17, 2016, 09:47:04 AM »
She still is that chubby piggy girl in highschool who wasn't like the other girls. She never really worked that out, instead she turned herself into a judo machine and later a fighting machine. Then she gets an explotion of fame and fortunes, and then BOOM she's faced with the fact that she isn't even that good of a professional fighter, neither.

You either rise up from that or you don't rise up from that. It took Mike Tyson two decades to stand up after douglas beat him.

I mean ROnda isn't a superwoman. She's a person who built a wall of success infront of her insecurities, then her success crashed down and she's now faced with her undealt insecurties again. That's how I see it anyway but I don't know for sure.

Great post.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: February 17, 2016, 10:33:56 AM »
Head case plain and simple. Wants to kill herself for losing then says I didn't lose. How bout saying the Holly fought a great fight and I'll be back.