Author Topic: sarms..are they worth it?  (Read 3944 times)

kevinf

• Getbig III
sarms..are they worth it?
« on: November 12, 2015, 05:14:19 PM »
Anyone here do SARMS?..are they worth it?
seems like they are a big deal now adays

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: sarms..are they worth it?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 01:35:42 AM »
Big deal said by who?
The people who sell them. I think they have a massive supply and want people to dump this shit in their bodies more than ever it seems.
?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 02:05:19 AM »
SARMS = sides of steroids with maybe 10% of the gains

Biggest mistake ive made is to take Ostarine a few years ago. Quite poor results except in the gyno and acne department.

Dont trust the supp companies, SARMS are the new hustle now designers are banned.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 04:32:30 PM »
SARMS = sides of steroids with maybe 10% of the gains

Biggest mistake ive made is to take Ostarine a few years ago. Quite poor results except in the gyno and acne department.

Dont trust the supp companies, SARMS are the new hustle now designers are banned.

I disagree.  I've used Osta, Cardarine and S4 aka Andarine.  Zero sides from Osta and Cardarine.  Modest gains from Osta and with Cardarine aka GW1516 I've been able to eat like a pig
with minimal to no fat gain.  Used it before with test/tren/mast and was a great aid in fat loss.  Andarine (S4) is horse shit.  All sides with ZERO benefit.  Fucked with my vision
big time.  Fortunately, it returned to normal almost instantly upon stopping.  I like Osta and GW especially as part of a PCT or bridge between.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 06:13:29 PM »
I've never tried sarms I feel like I'd rather stick with steroid's since they have been around for so long and all the side effects are pretty much known by now.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 05:00:04 AM »
My guess would b that 1cc of test e 250mg is better than all the sarms combined at high doses.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 03:08:51 AM »
I disagree.  I've used Osta, Cardarine and S4 aka Andarine.  Zero sides from Osta and Cardarine.  Modest gains from Osta and with Cardarine aka GW1516 I've been able to eat like a pig
with minimal to no fat gain.  Used it before with test/tren/mast and was a great aid in fat loss.  Andarine (S4) is horse shit.  All sides with ZERO benefit.  Fucked with my vision
big time.  Fortunately, it returned to normal almost instantly upon stopping.  I like Osta and GW especially as part of a PCT or bridge between.

You're not the only person I've heard of having sarms fuck with vision.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 07:03:17 PM »

Only S4 did it to me. 

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 12:15:16 AM »
s4 is notorious for doing that

the other SARMs dont have this effect

s4 is said to make your vision yellowish and kill night vision

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 03:35:22 AM »

No sides now, but what about later?

To say sarms are safe is pure hogwash. Boggles my mind people are willing to use this stuff as nobody knows what they will do to you later on.
?

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2015, 08:36:33 AM »
No sides now, but what about later?

To say sarms are safe is pure hogwash. Boggles my mind people are willing to use this stuff as nobody knows what they will do to you later on.

To be fair, guys who pioneered steroid use back in the 60s and 70s also had no idea of long-term effects.
The world will always have guinea pigs who are willing to experiment with new science in the name of gains. I say, let them do it. I also don't agree with companies telling people its 100% safe and side-effect free, but as long as they mention that we don't know of the sides yet, I think people should be able to do whatever the hell they want. And those of us with 2 brain cells to rub together will stand aside and see what happens lol.