Author Topic: Blackstone Labs "Blackjack"  (Read 23398 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Blackstone Labs "Blackjack"
« on: November 12, 2015, 09:05:28 PM »
My friend gave me a bottle of this stuff, its long discontinued, definitely illegal with the ban on PH's. Would you run this compound?

Contains:

Oral Tren
Deca-drol
Methyl test
4-DHEA
Super DMZ

all in 1 pill

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Blackstone Labs "Blackjack"
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 09:09:02 PM »
Would you run this compound?

Someone looking to acquire swoliosis  >:(.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 09:10:43 PM »
If it Actually has in it what they say it has at the correct doses, then yes.
Vince, can u let us know if this IMl and blackstone shit actually has the dose and compounds they say it does? Before thhe ban my boy bought like 10 superdmz 2.0 and msten each like the week before. I have a feeling those last batches were full of filler and crap . Also, where the fuck di d they import the compounds from?

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 09:15:21 PM »
what's the point in taking shitty prohoromones, you can only run them for a few weeks, anything you get out of them will be lost just as quickly as it was gained after you discontinue them.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 09:35:37 PM »
what's the point in taking shitty prohoromones, you can only run them for a few weeks, anything you get out of them will be lost just as quickly as it was gained after you discontinue them.

Same with tren and everything else so whats the difference. Goin to the beach in 3 weeks...pop a cycle of msten and u will see noticeable chAnges

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 07:15:20 AM »
I find these PH cause more gyno symptons than any injectable steroid I've tried.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 12:05:48 PM »
If it Actually has in it what they say it has at the correct doses, then yes.
Vince, can u let us know if this IMl and blackstone shit actually has the dose and compounds they say it does? Before thhe ban my boy bought like 10 superdmz 2.0 and msten each like the week before. I have a feeling those last batches were full of filler and crap . Also, where the fuck di d they import the compounds from?

I'm no longer doing any active promotions for Blackstone Labs or Prime Nutrition at this time because I'm concentrating on my Advocare business with the exception of Anabolic Mayhem. 

However, Aaron and PJ are about to bring on even more millions.  Seems as through they've found a loophole with some prohormones so they are releasing 2 new products, Brutal Force and Chosen Destiny.  Some of the guys who tested it are practically swearing by this stuff to be the ambrosia of all legal steroids.  It will be out very soon.
A

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 12:07:42 PM »
Why not just use anadrol?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 12:39:38 PM »
^^this.  Why even take a supplement at all.  If you want to take anything, just take actual steroids.  Work on getting a prescription somehow and take stuff from your doctor.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 03:14:00 PM »
^^this.  Why even take a supplement at all.  If you want to take anything, just take actual steroids.  Work on getting a prescription somehow and take stuff from your doctor.

Because its legal and safer....not everyone wants to take a risk in buying illegal drug.  Not only, some people want to just look like Frank Zane rather than Nasser.
A

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2015, 03:15:10 PM »

I'm no longer doing any active promotions for Blackstone Labs or Prime Nutrition at this time because I'm concentrating on my Advocare business with the exception of Anabolic Mayhem. 

However, Aaron and PJ are about to bring on even more millions.  Seems as through they've found a loophole with some prohormones so they are releasing 2 new products, Brutal Force and Chosen Destiny.  Some of the guys who tested it are practically swearing by this stuff to be the ambrosia of all legal steroids.  It will be out very soon.

I saw the video about those 2 new supplements. Aren't they just 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2015, 03:16:57 PM »

Because its legal and safer....not everyone wants to take a risk in buying illegal drug.  Not only, some people want to just look like Frank Zane rather than Nasser.

They were never really legal. Plus the sellers actually had very little idea about what they were capping. Imported Chinese steroid powders with unknown contents. Safer? No.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2015, 03:22:52 PM »
I saw the video about those 2 new supplements. Aren't they just 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA?

Its a little more advanced than that.  The loophole is that technically its a DHEA product but its been significantly altered.  I have no clue where Aaron and PJ got this stuff from....prob some compounding facility in China as they usually have the latest stuff.

Aaron and PJ are already multi-millionaires but with the latest stuff, they are going to get a lot more wealthy
A

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2015, 03:31:41 PM »

Its a little more advanced than that.  The loophole is that technically its a DHEA product but its been significantly altered.  I have no clue where Aaron and PJ got this stuff from....prob some compounding facility in China as they usually have the latest stuff.

Aaron and PJ are already multi-millionaires but with the latest stuff, they are going to get a lot more wealthy

Might look into trying this stuff. I am not usually into PH's but want to try them before I knock them. Gonna run some Super DMZ or blackjack and maybe next cycle try this Brutal 4ce and Chosen 1.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2015, 03:41:09 PM »

Taking something from your doctor with a prescription is not illegal.  Also when you are tiered with a doctor, you get regular bloodwork and real professional advice.  Taking a supplement that may or may not actually have steroids in it along with pro hormones or whatever else is in no way safer and these stupid products don't do shit anyways.  In fact, steroids are not unsafe as long as they aren't abused and they are taken under the supervision of a doctor.  And finally, nothing any supplement company is ever going to sell you will make you look like frank zane.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 08:20:14 AM »
 Sounds like it should be called Hepatox.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 08:31:10 AM »

But Melvin, you always swore that you were never promoting them at all & you were just a 'buddy' & an 'insider' who was just passing on news?

Please don't tell us you were lying?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 08:46:20 AM »
But Melvin, you always swore that you were never promoting them at all & you were just a 'buddy' & an 'insider' who was just passing on news?

Please don't tell us you were lying?

Aaron and PJ don't need me to promote their products because their track record of providing effective alternatives to anabolic steroids is good enough.  If the stuff didn't work, people simply would not buy it.  When you sell great products, people WILL COME BACK FOR MORE>
A

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 08:46:25 AM »
Look up the compound by chemical structure rather than the common name.  Oral tren could be a few different things as could some of the other compounds.  For instance if by oral tren they mean a compound with the common name trenavar, that compound is a non-methylated compound that actually converts to real tren in the body.  We don't really know the conversion rate.  It's suspected to be about 25%, so you would basically have to take 4 times that as you would a comparable dose of tren. But if it is trenavar, it isn't methylated and causes no stress on the liver.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 09:00:14 AM »

Aaron and PJ don't need me to promote their products because their track record of providing effective alternatives to anabolic steroids is good enough.  If the stuff didn't work, people simply would not buy it.  When you sell great products, people WILL COME BACK FOR MORE>

You're evading the question Melvin Goodrum.

You stated "I'm no longer doing any active promotions for Blackstone Labs or Prime Nutrition at this time because I'm concentrating on my Advocare business with the exception of Anabolic Mayhem. "

You have stated that you NEVER did any promotion or were affiliated with them in any way on the past. How can this be if you just said the opposite?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 09:39:45 AM »
^^this.  Why even take a supplement at all.  If you want to take anything, just take actual steroids.  Work on getting a prescription somehow and take stuff from your doctor.
^^
I don't know where you're at, but it is SO difficult to get ORALS in Canada you need to be really connected!!! You CAN get injectibles, but no orals at all.
The Blackstone stuff, they let it pass right thru customs no prob... (I guess because of the loopholes)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2015, 09:53:33 AM »
You have to be a fool to use these types of products, unregulated and filled with toxic chemicals.
T

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2015, 10:09:58 AM »
If these products are so potent and safe, do PJ and Aaron use them?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2015, 10:40:48 AM »

haha...ok Vince G, CSN MFT    ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2015, 02:28:49 PM »
My friend gave me a bottle of this stuff, its long discontinued, definitely illegal with the ban on PH's. Would you run this compound?

Contains:

Oral Tren
Deca-drol
Methyl test
4-DHEA
Super DMZ

all in 1 pill

BTW, you prob don't have an authentic bottle of Blackjack...at least in terms of it being produced by Blackstone Labs.  There's a facility in China that is recreating popular supplements like Craze, DMZ, Superdrol etc , printing up old labels, and selling them for big bucks under the guise that these were produced prior to the ban in a "grandfather clause" type thing.  You should be fine however because they usually have the same exact ingredients in it
A