Author Topic: Trump compares Carson’s ‘pathological temper’ to child molesting: ‘You don’t cur  (Read 2996 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
That escalated quickly. 

Trump compares Carson’s ‘pathological temper’ to child molesting: ‘You don’t cure that’

Donald Trump tried to link what he described as fellow GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson’s anger issues to child molestation during an interview set to air on CNN on Thursday night.

“It’s in [Carson’s] book that he’s got a pathological temper,” Trump told host Erin Burnett. “That’s a big problem because you don’t cure that. As an example: child molesting. You don’t cure these people. You don’t cure a child molester. There’s no cure for it. Pathological, there’s no cure for that.”

Carson, who has been Trump’s stiffest competition in the Republican nomination, has come under increased scrutiny after saying in his autobiography that he attacked a friend with a knife and hit a relative on the head with a hammer. The former neurosurgeon recently said that the relative in question was his mother.

“I mean, that’s pretty bad,” Trump said. “When he says he’s pathological — and he says that in the book, I don’t say that — and again, I’m not saying anything, I’m not saying anything other than pathological is a very serious disease. And he said he’s pathological, somebody said he has pathological disease.”

Watch footage from the interview, as posted online on Thursday, below.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Trump compares Carson’s ‘pathological temper’ to child molesting:
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 04:08:09 AM »
Stupid move by Trump.

Now Carson will get all the child molester peoples votes.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
brutal ben the. blood. luster
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Trump can't make up his mind. One mind he believes Carson's temper accounts. Yet, he claimed that people in Iowa (conveniently where Carson is beating him) are stupid for believing Carson's account about nearly stabbing someone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
People who are willing to overlook the lies Carson has told this week- sorry, they're blinded by religion and don't need facts. 

Putin story is the icing on the cake.  Carson claims a secret cia source told him things.  This is getting stupid now. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
has Iowa ever picked a winner?
w

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
People who are willing to overlook the lies Carson has told this week- sorry, they're blinded by religion and don't need facts. 

Putin story is the icing on the cake.  Carson claims a secret cia source told him things.  This is getting stupid now. 

What's getting stupid is the weak stuff you keep putting out about Carson. Plus, didnt you claim the West Point stuff was going to do in Carson? When that didn't work, then it was the Yale thing. That flopped; you switched to Mannatech. Now, it's this.

Just pitiful.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What's getting stupid is the weak stuff you keep putting out about Carson.

He just accused 16 year old Putin of being on the other side of the country, in college, with 2 terrorists.

He just claimed he made some magical connection that the rest of teh world never knew.

it's bad to make up lies about stabbings.  It's REALLY bad to make up lies accusing world leaders of criminal masterminding - particularly when the facts show it's just not true.

also accusing china of being involved in syria - a POTUS' words carry great weight.  You can't accuse china of things like that.  You can't accuse russia's president of that.  It's amateur hour with him.  And I think most grown up republicans are realizing it.  Heads of state cannot just make up things like this.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He just accused 16 year old Putin of being on the other side of the country, in college, with 2 terrorists.

He just claimed he made some magical connection that the rest of teh world never knew.

it's bad to make up lies about stabbings.  It's REALLY bad to make up lies accusing world leaders of criminal masterminding - particularly when the facts show it's just not true.

also accusing china of being involved in syria - a POTUS' words carry great weight.  You can't accuse china of things like that.  You can't accuse russia's president of that.  It's amateur hour with him.  And I think most grown up republicans are realizing it.  Heads of state cannot just make up things like this.

Apparently you forgot that Carson's mother verified the near-stabbing incident in an interview some 18 years ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Apparently you forgot that Carson's mother verified the near-stabbing incident in an interview some 18 years ago.

Carson appears to be a nonstop liar and self diagnosed pathological behavior.  And when a doctor diagnoses of, I believe it. 

A lot of that is genetic and environment. So yeah. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Trump compares Carson’s ‘pathological temper‘You don’t cur
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2015, 08:40:17 AM »
“I mean, that’s pretty bad,” Trump said. “When he says he’s pathological — and he says that in the book, I don’t say that — and again, I’m not saying anything, I’m not saying anything other than pathological is a very serious disease. And he said he’s pathological, somebody said he has pathological disease.”

This is an example of what really bothers me about Trump. He is like a spoiled bratty 12 year old. He says any mean thing he wants about anybody, and pretends he isn't saying mean things about people. The guy is a certifiable jerk, yet he leads in the polls. I think at the end of the day, it makes a bigger statement about the majority of the Republican party.. who idolize this type of behavior. He would  have been a great member of the Westboro Baptist Church. "I'm not saying it.. the bible says it.."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
This is an example of what really bothers me about Trump. He is like a spoiled bratty 12 year old. He says any mean thing he wants about anybody, and pretends he isn't saying mean things about people. The guy is a certifiable jerk, yet he leads in the polls. I think at the end of the day, it makes a bigger statement about the majority of the Republican party.. who idolize this type of behavior. He would  have been a great member of the Westboro Baptist Church. "I'm not saying it.. the bible says it.."

30% of republican base voters ARE immature, bratty, rude, classless fvcks that LOVE a person calling out people as pedo's for fun.  They're classless and trashy.  They love TRUMP.

30% of republican base voters ARE completely driven by literal bible, care not for facts, would rather argue about the mean media that look at a politician's actual proposed policies.  Driven by fallacy and emotion.  They love CARSON.

The other 40% of republican base voters are mature, rational people.  And they're splitting that vote between a bunch of canddiates.  (dems are the same way, by the way)

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I'm guessing, 18 years ago, carson's mom was about the age he is now (probably a little older).

Carson is in his 60s and can compulsively lie on the fly.  Why wouldn't one expect that to be something his parent would do to protect his reputation? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2015, 09:06:47 AM »

I agree with your comments about Trump.

Your comments about the GOP are a little overstated.  I agree this does not speak well of those who support him.  I disagree that this includes the majority of the GOP.  He is pulling about 20-25 percent in the polls, which means about 75-80 percent are not supporting him.  Plus he has the highest negative numbers of all candidates.  I haven't looked in a week or so, but more voters said they would not support Trump than any other candidate. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'm guessing, 18 years ago, carson's mom was about the age he is now (probably a little older).

Carson is in his 60s and can compulsively lie on the fly.  Why wouldn't one expect that to be something his parent would do to protect his reputation? 

But.. the other option is that it is true...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2015, 09:25:13 AM »
I agree with your comments about Trump.

Your comments about the GOP are a little overstated.  I agree this does not speak well of those who support him.  I disagree that this includes the majority of the GOP.  He is pulling about 20-25 percent in the polls, which means about 75-80 percent are not supporting him.  Plus he has the highest negative numbers of all candidates.  I haven't looked in a week or so, but more voters said they would not support Trump than any other candidate. 

I stand corrected..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Carson appears to be a nonstop liar and self diagnosed pathological behavior.  And when a doctor diagnoses of, I believe it. 

A lot of that is genetic and environment. So yeah. 

And your proof that both he and his mother are lying would be.......

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Trump compares Carson’s ‘pathological temmolesting: ‘You don’t cur
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2015, 09:56:29 AM »
And your proof that both he and his mother are lying would be.......

He wants them to be... is all I can figure

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Trump compares Carson’s ‘patholoesting: ‘You don’t cur
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2015, 09:57:57 AM »
We got a LOT more Ben Carson statements to look forward to in the future. I don't really see the need to stretch to find contradictions and stupid statements, just sit back and they'll land in your lap. Too many easy ones to prove to worry about this particular one

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
has Iowa ever picked a winner?

This.   For the life of me I can't figure out why people put so much emphasis and effort on winning Iowa.   Historically, every person (except maybe 1 that I can think of) that won Iowa didn't even get the Republican nomination.

Hell if I were running, I would be doing everything I could NOT to win Iowa.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Protect it from what? If anything, you'd think a mother wouldn't admit her son capable of doing that (I.e. Michael Brown's mother, despite the videotape).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
We got a LOT more Ben Carson statements to look forward to in the future. I don't really see the need to stretch to find contradictions and stupid statements, just sit back and they'll land in your lap. Too many easy ones to prove to worry about this particular one

He completely MADE UP that shit about Putin going to college with 2 terrorists and forming this secret longterm bond.

I dont think people realize the impact of accusing him of that in the media, with no proof, and a ton of proof he was just a high school kid on the other side of the country at the time. 

He's starting to do this more and more.  Also claimed his secret friends in the CIA told him china was operating in Syria.  Either he's lying, or he's revealing state secrets on the fly to gain credibility.  Whichever the case, WTF?

Carson will slide down in polls in by thanksgiving.  he lies too much, he is just too risky.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Carson will slide down in polls in by thanksgiving. 

REUTERS 5-DAY ROLLING POLL: TRUMP 38%, CRUZ 11.6%, CARSON 11.5%, RUBIO 8.2%...

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Trump compares Carson’s ‘pathological temper’ to child molesting: ‘You don’t cure that’

And today, the "super religious" Ben Carson has endorsed Trump for President.

Politics above everything else, huh?

mazrim

• Getbig V
And today, the "super religious" Ben Carson has endorsed Trump for President.

Politics above everything else, huh?
I'm a Christian but Carson has rubbed me the wrong way at times. The Christians I know all loved him but absolutely dislike Trump. Can't wait to see their reactions to this one, lol.

They dislike Trump so much that they are talking of not voting at all in the general. Complete stupidity in my mind as Hillary/Bernie are far worse, IMO and essentially giving their vote to them by doing that. I would rather hope Trump stands by what he says/changed a bit over the years then go by what we know for sure on those two. If a Republican doesn't win this election against (whoever comes out of the democratic race) the worst candidate in a loooooong time they will never win again. Country will be/is too far gone.