Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72693 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2015, 04:55:35 PM »
You took a Paris train next week, in August?

I'm every bit as dim.

He took a train after the knife attacks on the Paris train from a few months back.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2015, 04:55:56 PM »
Apparently refugee camp is on fire.

Pics
https://twitter.com/sekielski/status/665326378322034689/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
https://twitter.com/sekielski/status/665326378322034689/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

ahhahahahahha thats a fuckin shame

I hope they all burn in huge amounts of pain and are only put out with gasoline

Follow @sekielski, Polish journo who is on the ground confirming the #Calais fire. Not known whether purposeful #CalaisJungle #ParisAttacks

ahahahahahaha not known if purposeful
burn you sand niglets burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2015, 04:57:39 PM »
Would be no surprise if there are several bon fires in the EU tonight.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2015, 04:58:50 PM »
He took a train after the knife attacks on the Paris train from a few months back.

Where did anyone mention knife attacks? Thread addressed today's events.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2015, 04:59:41 PM »
Muslims gonna Muslim

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2015, 04:59:45 PM »
Mandatory deportation  to Saudi Arabia and permanent loss of citizenship for practicing Islam. BDB leadership techniques.

Perfect!  

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #131 on: November 13, 2015, 05:00:01 PM »
ahhahahahahha thats a fuckin shame

I hope they all burn in huge amounts of pain and are only put out with gasoline

Follow @sekielski, Polish journo who is on the ground confirming the #Calais fire. Not known whether purposeful #CalaisJungle #ParisAttacks

ahahahahahaha not known if purposeful
burn you sand niglets burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This has happened all over europe. Even in sweden believe it or not ;D

World leaders brainwashing it's citiziens to be ashamed of their own culture can go so far before they see that they are actually the good ones, lol

But I'm willing to bet noone died in the fires  :(

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 13, 2015, 05:00:52 PM »
Where did anyone mention knife attacks? He posted about today's events.

I believe he was saying how he wasn't afraid to take a train after the last attacks in Paris, at least that's what I inferred from his comment.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #133 on: November 13, 2015, 05:01:04 PM »
This has happened all over europe. Even in sweden believe it or not ;D

World leaders brainwashing it's citiziens to be ashamed of their own culture can go so far before they see that they are actually the good ones, lol

But I'm willing to bet noone died in the fires  :(

it would be so sweet if this was the straw that broke for Europe and they started fighting back

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2015, 05:04:54 PM »
it would be so sweet if this was the straw that broke for Europe and they started fighting back

You should see the comment sections in every immigrant related news topic here, every single one who comments opposes it and gives logical and just plain correct explanations why the immigrants should be put in a head lock.

There's still a chance to beat them back, and legally. But even if not, people are pretty fed up with this shit. The inner potatank is rising up in all of us

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 13, 2015, 05:08:09 PM »
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

Love how the filthy Muslim Obama just WILL NOT say "Islamic". How can a Muslim be the president in a "democratic" (hold the laughter) country?

I wonder if my "leader" (how pathetic), Justin Trudeau, will stay the course and quickly bring those 25,000 "refugees" to Canada. No houses for them, no money, an already-crushed health-care system, and the temperatures rapidly dropping. Terrific. Oh, and they're uneducated, almost retarded, dangerously superstitious ... and they reproduce like vermin (which they are).

As tragic as the current events in France are, it is this type of scenario that needs to be a regular occurrence, there and in other European nations. The general populace needs to be woken and educated about the danger of Islam.

There can be NO tolerance. Simply put, it is a death cult (fundamentally), and there is no such thing as a peaceful/democratic TRUE Muslim.

Do not keep quiet. Do not hush your words of hatred for Islam.

As usual, Liberalism governs according to how it wishes things were, and not how things actually are.

We're being betrayed by those who are employed BY US to govern IN OUR BEST INTEREST.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #137 on: November 13, 2015, 05:08:12 PM »
You fags are not even allowed to defend yourselves.  Not that you have anything left to defend at this point.  

If by that you mean adopt american gun laws we would have a murder rate... like the usa.

Every school shooting what do you say? Kids should bring guns to school? Should black people bring them to church and while we are at it let every drunk nfl fan have a gun lest someone in a stadium open fire.

Last i checked your retard airport security for internal flights let 9/11 happen and your brave citizens allowed terrorists with stanley knives kill 3500 people in a day. Do not give us shit about being brave you gun toting fags.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 13, 2015, 05:12:02 PM »

Fucking awesome. One of my favourite Dokken blasters. And check out Juan (Ratt) on bass! Badass.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #139 on: November 13, 2015, 05:12:20 PM »
If by that you mean adopt american gun laws we would have a murder rate... like the usa.

Every school shooting what do you say? Kids should bring guns to school? Should black people bring them to church and while we are at it let every drunk nfl fan have a gun lest someone in a stadium open fire.

Last i checked your retard airport security for internal flights let 9/11 happen and your brave citizens allowed terrorists with stanley knives kill 3500 people in a day. Do not give us shit about being brave you gun toting fags.

No you wouldn't. Our murder rate is all about the Hebrews.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 13, 2015, 05:13:41 PM »
Fucking awesome. One of my favourite Dokken blasters. And check out Juan (Ratt) on bass! Badass.

Shit, didn't even notice.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 13, 2015, 05:14:28 PM »

LOL, raped him

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #142 on: November 13, 2015, 05:14:56 PM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 13, 2015, 05:15:25 PM »

Please... Let's not get started on this tit for tat thing.

It's just fucking retarded.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 13, 2015, 05:16:21 PM »
Apparently, French authorities are aware of over six thousand French nationals who have left the country to fight for ISIS.

MADNESS.

Reporters are saying shit like, The government doesn't know how to handle the going-and-coming citizens who they know to be leaving to fight with ISIS.

Really?!

How about, arrest and execute them ... or send them swimming?

How insane does shit have to get before strength, logic and forcefulness takes over? Before the realities of Islam can no longer be tolerated in any way, shape or form?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #145 on: November 13, 2015, 05:18:29 PM »
meh fuck it all
not my problem
Im gonna watch sports and hang with Potato

whole worlds gone down the shitter, thank fuck my end of days is approaching

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 13, 2015, 05:20:21 PM »
Apparently, French authorities are aware of over six thousand French nationals who have left the country to fight for ISIS.

MADNESS.

Reporters are saying shit like, The government doesn't know how to handle the going-and-coming citizens who they know to be leaving to fight with ISIS.

Really?!

How insane does shit have to get before strength, logic and forcefulness takes over? Before the realities of Islam can no longer be tolerated in any way, shape or form?

Dude, isn't Josh Homme in the EoDM, and has he been accounted for?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 13, 2015, 05:21:53 PM »

MADNESS.

Really?!

yeah we noticed

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 13, 2015, 05:24:34 PM »
Dude, isn't Josh Homme in the EoDM, and has he been accounted for?

I know of him and the band, but am not a fan of either, to be honest.

If this happened at a Cannibal Corpse gig, Corpsegrinder would be snacking on those Muzzies' limbs right about now.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 13, 2015, 05:26:25 PM »

The highest murder rates in the US are where gun laws are most restrictive.  Every state is different and many states are very restrictive. Educate yourself before you spout off nonsense. Easy to call all Americans "fags" when you don't need them to fight your battles and when your not staring down one of our Glocks..pussy.