Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72643 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #175 on: November 13, 2015, 06:08:11 PM »
it would be so sweet if this was the straw that broke for Europe and they started fighting back

Won't happen. The white man has lost his way. The end is near.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: November 13, 2015, 06:08:54 PM »
Stop labeling this shit terror related.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 13, 2015, 06:10:33 PM »

Workplace violence?

Domestic dispute?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #178 on: November 13, 2015, 06:14:24 PM »
Workplace violence?

Domestic dispute?

That's what I want to know.

Seems like you have two options right now.

It's either terrorism or it's war.

Either way, you are either going to start putting the rabid dogs down, or you are going to be stuck with it.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #179 on: November 13, 2015, 06:14:58 PM »
These fucking Gun Free Zones are suicide...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #180 on: November 13, 2015, 06:17:18 PM »
"TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION (but it does seem to pray to Allah a lot)"

http://twitter.com/search?q=%22TERRORISM%20HAS%20NO%20RELIGION%22&src=tren .

Lol. Sickening.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: November 13, 2015, 06:17:46 PM »
That's what I want to know.

Seems like you have two options right now.

It's either terrorism or it's war.

Either way, you are either going to start putting the rabid dogs down, or you are going to be stuck with it.

Perhaps France can just apologize for upsetting them? They seem reasonable.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2015, 06:19:16 PM »

Lol. Sickening.

It's true though... Terrorism doesn't have a religion, but there are sure as hell a lot more Islamic terrorists than any other type these days.

That's just a fact.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 13, 2015, 06:23:15 PM »
CNN implying that the attacks were a reaction to Jihad John being killed today

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #184 on: November 13, 2015, 06:23:36 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state

It is almost like it was so hard to find... and validate my point. You fucking cretins. NY lower than Texas and Omlahoma despite far higher population density. Almost like there is a connection between gun control and gun violence... and i picked those at random.

Considering that gun ownership in Texas(35.9) is double that of New York(18); Oklahoma(42.9), is 2.3x, and the difference in the gun murder rate is only +.5 and +.3 murders per 100k people, it's a stretch to call this statistically significant much less attributable to differences in gun laws.

From your link:

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: November 13, 2015, 06:25:21 PM »

Lol. Sickening.

Pretty sure it does.

Quite sure, really.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #186 on: November 13, 2015, 06:25:41 PM »
It's true though... Terrorism doesn't have a religion, but there are sure as hell a lot more Islamic terrorists than any other type these days.

That's just a fact.

I know, the strike out was meant tongue in cheek, probably should've just gone with smaller point. Disheartening to see them trot out that hashtag so quickly.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #187 on: November 13, 2015, 06:26:15 PM »
These fucking Gun Free Zones are suicide...

I agree that guns may stop many of these attacks. However, many of these suicide bombers are wearing explosives underneath their coats--all they need to do is push a little button to detonate. Most people will not even see it coming. It will just happen. Wont even be time to pull out a gun. You wont even know it hit you. Bottom line is that they will always find new ways to commit terrorist attacks, especially if they realize people are armed.
X

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #188 on: November 13, 2015, 06:27:13 PM »
Yes you picked 3 states... So what?

California's laws are similar to NY and they are higher than both Texas and Oklahoma and much more densely populated.

If you break it down by city it changes completely.

NYC has a huge population, tons of gun control. Lots of gun violence. Same as LA, Chicago, and the like.

So the gun laws do what?

You're not here, so we don't expect you to get it, which is fine... You stay where you are. Doesn't bother us one bit.

Obviously gun violence isn't your issue. You'd think you have more important things to do than to argue about gun control on getbig.

If guns protect why do they not protect more when more people have them? Watch little bill's speech in unforgiven. Talk tough wait til the time comes, gun or no gun, see how you react.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: November 13, 2015, 06:28:22 PM »

And what would you label it?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 13, 2015, 06:31:35 PM »
If guns protect why do they not protect more when more people have them? Watch little bill's speech in unforgiven. Talk tough wait til the time comes, gun or no gun, see how you react.

Guns do protect.

There are numerous incidents where guns have protected people.

I'm not really sure what your argument really is. You picked 3 states, at random, you felt good about that choice, but the correlation between guns and murder rates really isn't there as a whole.

You don't care about the people in the US killing themselves as you are not in the US, so what difference does it make if we have our gun laws, so what does it matter to you what our laws are here?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 13, 2015, 06:31:42 PM »
I agree that guns may stop many of these attacks. However, many of these suicide bombers are wearing explosives underneath their coats--all they need to do is push a little button to detonate. Most people will not even see it coming. It will just happen. Wont even be time to pull out a gun. You wont even know it hit you. Bottom line is that they will always find new ways to commit terrorist attacks, especially if they realize people are armed.

Well we've seen what these pieces of shit do to hostages, so the wait patiently option sure as shit doesnt work.

It is almost at the point where if you're somewhere in public and someone yells allah ackbar you need to draw and shoot the fucker.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #192 on: November 13, 2015, 06:32:25 PM »
Considering that gun ownership in Texas(35.9) is double that of New York(18); Oklahoma(42.9), is 2.3x, and the difference in the gun murder rate is only +.5 and +.3 murders per 100k people, it's a stretch to call this statistically significant much less attributable to differences in gun laws.

From your link:

Compare populations and density. Surely collateral damage and proximity raises death rate.

I was right, on a hunch, which you disputed. Get butthurt and cry. Im sure you would shoot an ak 47 toting gunman in a theatre.

It sure is a hell of a thing to kill a man...

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2015, 06:36:05 PM »
What they need to do is a repeat of this

"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2015, 06:38:13 PM »

????

What does Little Bill say about shooting terrorists in Unforgiven?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2015, 06:38:38 PM »
What are the odds French newspapers will run comic cartoons again of sandnig mohamod

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2015, 06:41:39 PM »
Well we've seen what these pieces of shit do to hostages, so the wait patiently option sure as shit doesnt work.

It is almost at the point where if you're somewhere in public and someone yells allah ackbar you need to draw and shoot the fucker.

Yes, this is going to be make people on edge when they see anyone who is muslim, especially in high security zones (airports, schools, etc).
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #197 on: November 13, 2015, 06:41:59 PM »

I'm not mad he's the type of liberal that will just sit and watch ISIS take over his country and wait for someone else to do something. He believes in a violence free utopia that simply does't exist and is a US hater.

With a population of over 300m and 50 states with varying laws there is a lot of craziness I won't deny.

Yes and because of blind euro hate, this thread has yet become another us vs euro thread, even it was supposed to unite us against sharia minded muslims that wish to take over the world, especially western world. You americans once again make a ground breaking news a side issue, lol

For example ta shouts some dumb shit like europeans (because he thinks europe is a country) run away from their country and don't fight back against this immigration when you americans suffer from the same beta attitude with the dindo nuffins. east st. louis illinois oklahoma city, camden new jersey, detroit michigan, chicago illinois are not areas for law abiding white americans because they were cast out. And won't address this what I said, obviously because he's a hypocrite and is without a clue.

If europe and america switched places we would still have the same issues. You walk down the street and you hear "kill whitey" and we hear "allahuakhbar". Same shit, differend style. Your culture has also become extremely feminized, self delluded, apathetic and dellusional for the white man. Not to mention the heterosexual white man is the root of all evil there. Same as here.

Now, can we go back to killing immigrants, I loved that part. Plus, just being against casual gun ownership doesn't make you a liberal

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 13, 2015, 06:42:22 PM »
Compare populations and density. Surely collateral damage and proximity raises death rate.

I was right, on a hunch, which you disputed. Get butthurt and cry. Im sure you would shoot an ak 47 toting gunman in a theatre.

It sure is a hell of a thing to kill a man...

So you like your 2010 Wiki data better than my 2014 data? Oh mine is biased rather then a sight that warns people about dangerous cities. ::)

If you ever to visit you might want to review my link.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 13, 2015, 06:44:08 PM »
Yes and because of blind euro hate, this thread has yet become another us vs euro thread, even it was supposed to unite us against sharia minded muslims that wish to take over the world, especially western world. You americans once again make a ground breaking news a side issue, lol

For example ta shouts some dumb shit like europeans (because he thinks europe is a country) run away from their country and don't fight back against this immigration when you americans suffer from the same beta attitude with the dindo nuffins. east st. louis illinois oklahoma city, camden new jersey, detroit michigan, chicago, illinois are not areas for law abiding white americans because they were cast out. And won't address this what I said, obviously because he's a hypocrite and is without a clue.

If europe and america switched places we would still have the same issues. You walk down the street and you hear "kill whitey" and we hear "allahuakhbar". Same shit, differend style. Your culture has also become extremely feminized, self delluded, apathetic and dellusional for the white man. Not to mention the heterosexual white man is the root of all evil there. Same as here.

Now, can we go back to killing immigrants, I loved that part

Hey......this is Getbig, common sense has no place here!