Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72784 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2015, 06:44:53 PM »
Yes and because of blind euro hate, this thread has yet become another us vs euro thread, even it was supposed to unite us against sharia minded muslims that wish to take over the world, especially western world. You americans once again make a ground breaking news a side issue, lol

For example ta shouts some dumb shit like europeans (because he thinks europe is a country) run away from their country and don't fight back against this immigration when you americans suffer from the same beta attitude with the dindo nuffins. east st. louis illinois oklahoma city, camden new jersey, detroit michigan, chicago, illinois are not areas for law abiding white americans because they were cast out. And won't address this what I said, obviously because he's a hypocrite and is without a clue.

If europe and america switched places we would still have the same issues. You walk down the street and you hear "kill whitey" and we hear "allahuakhbar". Same shit, differend style. Your culture has also become extremely feminized, self delluded, apathetic and dellusional for the white man. Not to mention the heterosexual white man is the root of all evil there. Same as here.

Now, can we go back to killing immigrants, I loved that part

Listen, fucker.

Have to agree with everything you just said, shit.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #201 on: November 13, 2015, 06:47:15 PM »
????

What does Little Bill say about shooting terrorists in Unforgiven?

Ok i really am going to bed now... but just cos you have a gun dont mean shit when someone draws on you. Would you hold a gun straight to someone with ak 47 who just murdered 20 people? Maybe if army trained.

Lastly respects to those who died. I made a lot of friends in france. More than most of you can say to be decent here.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2015, 06:50:29 PM »
Listen, fucker.

Hey......this is Getbig, common sense has no place here!

FINALLY, gawdh :D!

Noones against america here. I'd die if I we didn't have mcdonalds here, can't live without that shit!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #203 on: November 13, 2015, 06:50:58 PM »
On the black humor front, the Mizzou protest goofuses are now complaining about all the coverage of France.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2015, 06:52:03 PM »
Listen, fucker.

Whites weren't cast out, they left. It's called "white flight"

Edit: link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: November 13, 2015, 06:52:27 PM »
Yes and because of blind euro hate, this thread has yet become another us vs euro thread, even it was supposed to unite us against sharia minded muslims that wish to take over the world, especially western world. You americans once again make a ground breaking news a side issue, lol

For example ta shouts some dumb shit like europeans (because he thinks europe is a country) run away from their country and don't fight back against this immigration when you americans suffer from the same beta attitude with the dindo nuffins. east st. louis illinois oklahoma city, camden new jersey, detroit michigan, chicago, illinois are not areas for law abiding white americans because they were cast out. And won't address this what I said, obviously because he's a hypocrite and is without a clue.

If europe and america switched places we would still have the same issues. You walk down the street and you hear "kill whitey" and we hear "allahuakhbar". Same shit, differend style. Your culture has also become extremely feminized, self delluded, apathetic and dellusional for the white man. Not to mention the heterosexual white man is the root of all evil there. Same as here.

Now, can we go back to killing immigrants, I loved that part

So I fired the first shot to change the tenor of this thread? I admit to standing by my buddy AJ but we are both pro gun zealots. :D

I'm a white male, vet and god forbid heterosexual! I have done quite well in this feminized, self deluded, apathetic and delusional society. My nephew served with some UK brothers in combat and he certainly would not describe them as feminized. We are not all controlled by the zeitgeist.

We will all need to come together to defeat this evil one way or another but politics needs to get out of the way.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 13, 2015, 06:53:02 PM »
At this point I wish we could just nuke the entire Middle East.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #207 on: November 13, 2015, 06:54:47 PM »

Ok i really am going to bed now... but just cos you have a gun dont mean shit when someone draws on you. Would you hold a gun straight to someone with ak 47 who just murdered 20 people? Maybe if army trained.

Lastly respects to those who died. I made a lot of friends in france. More than most of you can say to be decent here.

It's William Munny who talks about killing a man and taking away everything he has.

Why would you be concerned at all what an armed terrorist has back at home?

So....in a kill or be killed situation you would choose to lay on the floor crying and be a victim. Speaks volumes about you.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #208 on: November 13, 2015, 06:56:12 PM »
Compare populations and density. Surely collateral damage and proximity raises death rate.

I was right, on a hunch, which you disputed. Get butthurt and cry. Im sure you would shoot an ak 47 toting gunman in a theatre.

It sure is a hell of a thing to kill a man...

No, you provided a weak statistical argument which I promptly destroyed without resorting to infantile name calling and you can't handle it.

Seriously, why is it so important to Europeans to take away Americans guns?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: November 13, 2015, 06:56:44 PM »
Whites weren't cast out, they left. It's called "white flight"

Edit: link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight

What choice was there? His point was fair - big picture: 87% bending over for the 13%, f'n pathetic.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #210 on: November 13, 2015, 06:57:18 PM »
If by that you mean adopt american gun laws we would have a murder rate... like the usa.

Every school shooting what do you say? Kids should bring guns to school? Should black people bring them to church and while we are at it let every drunk nfl fan have a gun lest someone in a stadium open fire.

Last i checked your retard airport security for internal flights let 9/11 happen and your brave citizens allowed terrorists with stanley knives kill 3500 people in a day. Do not give us shit about being brave you gun toting fags.

Dickhead.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #211 on: November 13, 2015, 06:57:43 PM »
What country is Europe in?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: November 13, 2015, 06:59:28 PM »

Oh and secondly. About the gun control. My point is, lustral is far from liberal. He's against this european annihilation just as much as anybody else, but being against guns don't make him a liberal, just cautious. A man who thinks "we need to learn to live with these immigrants" is a liberal. I've said it many times, these type of liberals ought to be shot... with the sharia minded immigrants. The good folk, they can stay.

So I fired the first shot to change the tenor of this thread? I admit to standing by my buddy AJ but we are both pro gun zealots. :D

I'm a white male, vet and god forbid heterosexual! I have done quite well in this feminized, self deluded, apathetic and dillisional society. My nephew served with some UK brothers in combat and he certainly would not describe them as feminized. We are not all controlled by the zeitgeist.

We will all need to come together to defeat this evil one way or another but politics needs to get out of the way.

I wouldn't have no problem owning a good assault rifle. If the gun laws would exist here I'd demand the right to shoot to kill if my life was threatened. You have to understand, our laws are so liberal, that in many cases if you are attacked and you kick the attackers face in, YOU get the charge! Just imagine what you'd get for penalty if you you killed an immigrant in self defence. You'd get a hundred life sentences and the liberal media would have a field day.

BUT, if the laws would be sane, supporting you all the way if you killed a person in self defence, even if it was some helpless 25 year old, fit bearded sharia minded muslim, I would support guns as well. Many things need to be considered if all of a sudden everyone could own a gun. But if I lived in america, hell yeah I'd buy guns.

And I didn't consider you liberals of feminized, I was just speaking in general. The same enviromental influence is in both sides.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: November 13, 2015, 07:01:34 PM »
On the black humor front, the Mizzou protest goofuses are now complaining about all the coverage of France.

Yeah, that was a great precedent to set. Give in to one fat Trayvon's request because he was going to go on a hunger strike.

The gay fat prick is about 25 years old and has been in college for 7 years of it. Like that nig-nog prick knows anything about how the real world works.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #214 on: November 13, 2015, 07:04:31 PM »
There is speculation they were ISIS trained jihadists who fought in Syria.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #215 on: November 13, 2015, 07:05:55 PM »
"TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION (but it does seem to pray to Allah a lot)"

http://twitter.com/search?q=%22TERRORISM%20HAS%20NO%20RELIGION%22&src=tren .

Lol. Sickening.

It makes me sick how these stupid ass kids in their college dorms are spouting off about how ignorant anyone who calls moslems terrorists. These fools have no idea.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: November 13, 2015, 07:06:29 PM »

Racist speculation. This type of thinking caused the death of millions of jews under hitler rain. The muslims who escaped death from their country were just upset by the crap food they were handed for free in their tents, the french should be ashamed. They need to provide gurme stakes and wine for these poor people!

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #217 on: November 13, 2015, 07:07:09 PM »
Yeah, that was a great precedent to set. Give in to one fat Trayvon's request because he was going to go on a hunger strike.

The gay fat prick is about 25 years old and has been in college for 7 years of it. Like that nig-nog prick knows anything about how the real world works.

Also he's from a rich family. Dad made 7 million

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: November 13, 2015, 07:07:55 PM »

Easy, fella. Let's not rush to any conclusions here. No room for knee-jerk reactionaries.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #219 on: November 13, 2015, 07:09:04 PM »

For example ta shouts some dumb shit like europeans (because he thinks europe is a country) run away from their country and don't fight back against this immigration when you americans suffer from the same beta attitude with the dindo nuffins. east st. louis illinois oklahoma city, camden new jersey, detroit michigan, chicago illinois are not areas for law abiding white americans because they were cast out. And won't address this what I said, obviously because he's a hypocrite and is without a clue.

Now, can we go back to killing immigrants, I loved that part. Plus, just being against casual gun ownership doesn't make you a liberal

This Eurohate thing... Does that really exist?

I mean, I ask because the last I saw, a lot of people want to visit Europe. See the culture, things of that nature.

I've been there many times myself.

I don't agree with the gun laws, but that doesn't mean I think all Europeans are terrible or stupid.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: November 13, 2015, 07:09:18 PM »
It makes me sick how these stupid ass kids in their college dorms are spouting off about how ignorant anyone who calls moslems terrorists. These fools have no idea.

"TERRORISM HAS ONE RELIGION"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: November 13, 2015, 07:11:20 PM »
This Eurohate thing... Does that really exist?

I mean, I ask because the last I saw, a lot of people want to visit Europe. See the culture, things of that nature.

I've been there many times myself.

I don't agree with the gun laws, but that doesn't mean I think all Europeans are terrible or stupid.

potatank and ta jumped the shark is all. Got frustrated

Don't worry, I'm not offended, will not demand ron to change G&O exclusively for europeans, you're all good

Easy, fella. Let's not rush to any conclusions here. No room for knee-jerk reactionaries.

crazy idea just crazy!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #222 on: November 13, 2015, 07:11:34 PM »

I said speculation, hth

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: November 13, 2015, 07:11:48 PM »
Also he's from a rich family. Dad made 7 million

Boot that fat little Magic Johnson gay son looking prick out of school and he becomes nothing more than a mouthy dude on a strict diet

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #224 on: November 13, 2015, 07:11:52 PM »
Keep the gun control bullshit out of this thread. This is about the (hopeful) awakening of Europe and the expulsion of the third worlders.