Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72810 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #225 on: November 13, 2015, 07:12:16 PM »
How people really feel

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #226 on: November 13, 2015, 07:15:07 PM »
Keep the gun control bullshit out of this thread. This is about the (hopeful) awakening of Europe and the expulsion of the third worlders.

One would hope they would finally get their shit together.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #227 on: November 13, 2015, 07:16:05 PM »

Gots to admit, her emoticon game was on point yo.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: November 13, 2015, 07:16:51 PM »
You walk down the street and you hear "kill whitey"...
ROTFLMBAO! :D
Where is this street located and do I need a particular type of schizophrenia to hear these voices?

Black people (unfortunately) are in love with you pale-skins. You have trained them well in the art of self-hatred. It is the only reason that the majority continue to put up with second class citizenship.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #229 on: November 13, 2015, 07:17:53 PM »
Keep the gun control bullshit out of this thread. This is about the (hopeful) awakening of Europe and the expulsion of the third worlders.

It's not about gun control, it's a fucking life or death situation now.

If the media keeps referring to the slaughter of innocent people as "soft targets", it is time for people to plan for the worst and protect themselves.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #230 on: November 13, 2015, 07:19:38 PM »
How people really feel

They are just afraid that their ip addresses are tracked with each click, then tracked down and boom, you're fired. They could just be paranoid of getting noticed.

Or they could be like ad2100 or lovemonkey. Or they could be radical islamists clicking. Either way that is insane.

By the way, the first thing we all must do as a token of our cooperation against the plague that is running wild in europe and in america, we ignore ad2100. I'm beginning to think he's a bot, because no human can be that articulate with the dumbest shit ever written. He is a liberal program.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #231 on: November 13, 2015, 07:24:14 PM »
They are just afraid that their ip addresses are tracked with each click, then tracked down and boom, you're fired. They could just be paranoid of getting noticed.

Or they could be like ad2100 or lovemonkey. Or they could be radical islamists clicking. Either way that is insane.

By the way, the first thing we all must do as a token of our cooperation against the plague that is running wild in europe and in america, we ignore ad2100. I'm beginning to think he's a bot, because no human can be that articulate with the dumbest shit ever written. He is a liberal program.

based on the other comments it is obvious the upvotes for the first was meant as sarcastic, people are waking up that islam is the problem, however, the politicians keep telling us islam is wonder, just worry about how israel treats hamas terrorists.

Interesting that the UN and john kerry did not call on france yet to show restraint with their response or maybe they know that the liberal in france will not respond, after all he is all about appeasing muslims 24/7

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: November 13, 2015, 07:27:13 PM »
based on the other comments it is obvious the upvotes for the first was meant as sarcastic, people are waking up that islam is the problem, however, the politicians keep telling us islam is wonder, just worry about how israel treats hamas terrorists.

Interesting that the UN and john kerry did not call on france yet to show restraint with their response or maybe they know that the liberal in france will not respond, after all he is all about appeasing muslims 24/7

Ahh you could be right, LOL ;D. Good ol sarcasm. Like saying that it's sooooo surprising that the UN didn't call france yet for that issue. It's racist to even mention "jihadists killed french natives", that's racist in itself. If you're a european native, you just need to be quite and be hush hush about things.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #233 on: November 13, 2015, 07:30:53 PM »
Ahh you could be right, LOL ;D. Good ol sarcasm. Like saying that it's sooooo surprising that the UN didn't call france yet for that issue. It's racist to even mention "jihadists killed french natives", that's racist in itself. If you're a european native, you just need to be quite and be hush hush about things.
The AFP is now reporting as if they are shocked that the "Attacker in Paris concert hall shouted 'Allahu akbar', fired into crowd, witness says"

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: November 13, 2015, 07:32:30 PM »
The AFP is now reporting as if they are shocked that the "Attacker in Paris concert hall shouted 'Allahu akbar', fired into crowd, witness says"

That almost makes it sound like some kind of setup.

If you wanted to divert your attention away from you and onto someone else, that's what I would do.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #235 on: November 13, 2015, 07:34:29 PM »
Having 5 men with guns kill a bunch of people is a lesser evil than declaring all out war on a religion.   Many many more innocent people will die if that happens.  If you have 5 of these extremists in your city, you have hundreds more who would become that if they were cornered on account of their religion.

It's hard to get around the anger that comes with this bullshit, but that's the fact that the people who are running the show are dealing with.  How to combat the situation with as minimal losses as possible.

It has nothing to do with how many guns are on those streets, either.  More people would die if the guns were on the streets with the citizens.  The numbers just get worse.  

This idea that apathy is behind inaction is the typical response of someone who cannot separate anger with the straight up statistics that come with any action.

Nobody can stand up and say that losing a couple of hundred people here and there is acceptable, but the fact is, many many more of our people would die with war.  From that point of view.. it kind of is  :-\

There is no doubt Islam IS a problem.  None of like this religion.  

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #236 on: November 13, 2015, 07:34:51 PM »

If you wanted to divert your attention away from you and onto someone else, that's what I would do.

The conspiracy theory junkies are part of the problem. You keep arguing that the terror is really not rooted in radical islam but on some mass conspiracy by the CIA, Moassad and the Mi6.

Grow up!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #237 on: November 13, 2015, 07:35:15 PM »

Sure.....white people did this to themselves to get Hollande to close the border to refugees.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: November 13, 2015, 07:35:50 PM »
The conspiracy theory junkies are part of the problem. You keep arguing that the terror is really not rooted in radical islam but on some mass conspiracy by the CIA, Moassad and the Mi6.

Grow up!

You really don't read much. I too am not a fan of Islam.

PAY ATTENTION!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: November 13, 2015, 07:36:38 PM »
Sure.....white people did this to themselves to get Hollande to close the border to refugees.

Would be pretty smart wouldn't it?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: November 13, 2015, 07:36:55 PM »

we are all surprised that the attacker shouted allahu akbar, truly shocking. Because that never happens, ever.

these jihadists are a proud bunch, they want the world to know that it was the sword of allah who did this.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #241 on: November 13, 2015, 07:37:25 PM »
Having 5 men with guns kill a bunch of people is a lesser evil than declaring all out war on a religion.   Many many more innocent people will die if that happens.  If you have 5 of these extremists in your city, you have hundreds more who would become that if they were cornered on account of their religion.

It's hard to get around the anger that comes with this bullshit, but that's the fact that the people who are running the show are dealing with.  How to combat the situation with as minimal losses as possible.

It has nothing to do with how many guns are on those streets, either.  More people would die if the guns were on the streets with the citizens.  The numbers just get worse.  

This idea that apathy is behind inaction is the typical response of someone who cannot separate anger with the straight up statistics that come with any action.

Nobody can stand up and say that losing a couple of hundred people here and there is acceptable, but the fact is, many many more of our people would die with war.  From that point of view.. it kind of is  :-\

Watch this video it will help explain why your argument is bunk. I do suspect you are anyway one of those liberals that always tries to stick up for the terrorists when you talk on forums or in public, yet you don't believe your own BS.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #242 on: November 13, 2015, 07:39:04 PM »
You really don't read much. I too am not a fan of Islam.

PAY ATTENTION!!!

You keep suggesting every possible way all over this forum that all the terror is not done by Islam but by someone looking to pin the blame on them. Then you finish your posts in a way to kinda make you look like you are not a pro muslim bigot.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #243 on: November 13, 2015, 07:40:07 PM »
Watch this video it will help explain why your argument is bunk. I do suspect you are anyway one of those liberals that always tries to stick up for the terrorists when you talk on forums or in public, yet you don't believe your own BS.

What the fuck are you pointing that out to me for?

Find the place where I say anything that has anything about that.

I talk only about the number of innocent people who die as a result of muslims.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: November 13, 2015, 07:41:22 PM »
You keep suggesting every possible way all over this forum that all the terror is not done by Islam but by someone looking to pin the blame on them. Then you finish your posts in a way to kinda make you look like you are not a pro muslim bigot.

You are a fucking idiot.

I do not in any way make any excuse for Islamic terrorism. I simply posed an alternative theory in this instance.

I blame Islam for all of this shit. So if you are going to make a statement about someone, at least know what the fuck you are talking about because you don't.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: November 13, 2015, 07:44:17 PM »
we are all surprised that the attacker shouted allahu akbar, truly shocking. Because that never happens, ever.

these jihadists are a proud bunch, they want the world to know that it was the sword of allah who did this.

That's fair, it is, I guess it just sounds so fucking cliche.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: November 13, 2015, 07:44:25 PM »

The media has been saying this from the beginning.

Check page 4.
Terrorists were yelling this is for Siria and Allahu Akbar.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #247 on: November 13, 2015, 07:45:16 PM »

Innocent? Hundreds of millions of muslims cheer these terrorists on, do you watch any real live feeds on how seemingly innocent peaceful muslims rally death to america, and praise the terrorists?

When I will see the majority of Muslims condemning terror attacks that are done in the name of Islam maybe I will pay attention to your pro islam speeches.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #248 on: November 13, 2015, 07:46:33 PM »

Excellent response. Most people are too simple minded to realize this.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: November 13, 2015, 07:46:49 PM »

rocket, nobody here cares what religion you are. It's when a radical believer spreads gods word with ak47 and a knife on your throat that it becomes a problem. I'm for example very well capable to seperate the pees from the beans, but the liberal media is denying even that. Any criticism against muslims by a white person is considered racism.

Not to mention there's so many of them. Lustral said that because of our human rights we have to obey the law and stay consistent, but I support radical measures at this point. God can find another way to pursie conflict and sorrow before the arrivl of jesus christ, lol, fuck this shit!