Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72736 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #250 on: November 13, 2015, 07:47:06 PM »
You are a fucking idiot.

I do not in any way make any excuse for Islamic terrorism. I simply posed an alternative theory in this instance.

I blame Islam for all of this shit. So if you are going to make a statement about someone, at least know what the fuck you are talking about because you don't.

Your "theory" was like saying that Sandy Hook happened in order to ban weapons.

Kookie American shit.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #251 on: November 13, 2015, 07:47:12 PM »
You are a fucking idiot.

I do not in any way make any excuse for Islamic terrorism. I simply posed an alternative theory in this instance.

I blame Islam for all of this shit. So if you are going to make a statement about someone, at least know what the fuck you are talking about because you don't.

There is no alternative theory, Islam is the problem ALL of it, I no longer qualify it with the words "Radical Islam", the reason is simple, I do not see Muslims in masses condemning this.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #252 on: November 13, 2015, 07:48:59 PM »
Innocent? Hundreds of millions of muslims cheer these terrorists on, do you watch any real live feeds on how seemingly innocent peaceful muslims rally death to america, and praise the terrorists?

When I will see the majority of Muslims condemning terror attacks that are done in the name of Islam maybe I will pay attention to your pro islam speeches.

Once again you are guilty of not reading what I said.

My original post was ONLY about non muslims dying.  Non extremist muslims becoming extremists because of overt action against their religion.

My interest is ONLY in the quantity of non muslim people who will die as a result of any kneejerk reaction that most people who are on the right blindly call for, without first considering just how many more of us have to pay the price to rid our areas of these people.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #253 on: November 13, 2015, 07:49:33 PM »
That's fair, it is, I guess it just sounds so fucking cliche.

Have you seen the video some of the isis members did?

They don't mind that the world knows. Because that's the point. Anyone, muslim or christian, if you don't bow down to sharia law you will get killed... because "their" koran says that.

Now, liberal is willing to give way for new ideas and to be open minded. So why the fuck is it supporting these immigrats who clearly are sharia minded, isis supported animals? Mental illness, liberalism that is.

Just take a look. They even have a catchy song in the background describing how they will kill all that are not like them. But nooooo, europeans are racist for pointing it out  ::)

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/new-isis-islamic-state-news-videos-pictures-russia-threat-threatens-soon-very-soon-the-blood-will-spill-like-an-ocean-domestic-terrorism-attack-moscow-putin-full-uncensored-youtube-video/

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #254 on: November 13, 2015, 07:49:40 PM »
There is no alternative theory, Islam is the problem ALL of it, I no longer qualify it with the words "Radical Islam", the reason is simple, I do not see Muslims in masses condemning this.

I have always said that as well. If they do not condemn, then they must condone and I do have a problem with that.

Your "theory" was like saying that Sandy Hook happened in order to ban weapons.

Kookie American shit.

Possibly, but that doesn't mean that some of these things don't happen.

We have seen a lot of CIA documents de-classified that promote the reasoning behind some of this "kookie American shit" as you put it. The shit does happen.

I guess it just sounds so fucking cliche.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #255 on: November 13, 2015, 07:54:47 PM »
Excellent response. Most people are too simple minded to realize this.
You are simple minded, a normal person looks at the current situation and understands that if you do not stop it the numbers of innocent people dying will just grow. Remember, the world felt attacking Hitler when he only killed a few people would not "be fair".

How many more people do they have to kill for you to agree that it is worth fighting Islamic terror?

Stop your leftist nonsense bullshit please, at least keep it to yourself, you don't know how many terrorists you feed by sticking up for them on an online forum.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #256 on: November 13, 2015, 08:04:32 PM »
You are simple minded, a normal person looks at the current situation and understands that if you do not stop it the numbers of innocent people dying will just grow. Remember, the world felt attacking Hitler when he only killed a few people would not "be fair".

How many more people do they have to kill for you to agree that it is worth fighting Islamic terror?

Stop your leftist nonsense bullshit please, at least keep it to yourself, you don't know how many terrorists you feed by sticking up for them on an online forum.

Ah, no, he's not simple minded.

He can read.

And you cannot.

You are just here, blindly accusing people of having opinions they do not have.

Contrary to your retarded, five second summary of the situation, I haven't read anybody saying "do nothing". 

The only reason these attacks haven't got significantly worse is because those who are running the show understand that anything overt will militarise far far more people and make the problem way worse for you and I.

That is an intelligent conclusion.

It has nothing to do with "supporting the terrorists".  It's about making intelligent decisions that minimise the deaths of non muslims.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: November 13, 2015, 08:11:41 PM »
Have you seen the video some of the isis members did?

They don't mind that the world knows. Because that's the point. Anyone, muslim or christian, if you don't bow down to sharia law you will get killed... because "their" koran says that.

Now, liberal is willing to give way for new ideas and to be open minded. So why the fuck is it supporting these immigrats who clearly are sharia minded, isis supported animals? Mental illness, liberalism that is.

Just take a look. They even have a catchy song in the background describing how they will kill all that are not like them. But nooooo, europeans are racist for pointing it out  ::)

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/new-isis-islamic-state-news-videos-pictures-russia-threat-threatens-soon-very-soon-the-blood-will-spill-like-an-ocean-domestic-terrorism-attack-moscow-putin-full-uncensored-youtube-video/

PC police are working overtime in the US and Europe. US soldiers had a photo snapped peeing on dead Taliban soldiers and they were raked over the coals. Water boarding is too harsh etc etc.  We reap what we sew.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #258 on: November 13, 2015, 08:13:39 PM »
None of this make sense.  France was already struggling with the refugees so why would these assholes do this just to fuck it all up? They aren't representing the majority of Muslims. They are a group of hateful assholes who are fucking it up for everyone else. Now all those that welcomed the Muslims will turn against them. Why would Muslim terrorists do what they did unless provoked by others to fulfill a negative agenda.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #259 on: November 13, 2015, 08:15:25 PM »

He can read.

And you cannot.

Contrary to your retarded, five second summary of the situation, I haven't read anybody saying "do nothing". 

The only reason these attacks haven't got significantly worse is because those who are running the show understand that anything overt will militarise far far more people and make the problem way worse for you and I.

It has nothing to do with "supporting the terrorists".  It's about making intelligent decisions that minimise the deaths of non muslims.

Ladies and gentleman here is the "intelligent conclusion" to the entire situation:

"The only reason these attacks haven't got significantly worse is because those who are running the show understand that anything overt will militarise far far more people and make the problem way worse for you and I."

So I get it, you agree that Islamic terror is bad, however, all the terror events is not really done by them.

You are a real moron.

If I am wrong, I ask you to stop speaking so vague (something you picked up from Alex Jones) and state clearly once and for all what you believe.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #260 on: November 13, 2015, 08:17:18 PM »

He can read.

And you cannot.

This sounds bad, because if I was on the other end of it I'd fight it, but all of them need to be expelled from Western society and sent back to the Middle East. It's the only way this ever gets sorted out. Islam will be totally taken over by terrorists in a few generations, and then your grandchildren will convert or die(if you're in Europe). We in the USA will not have that problem. Send the sympathizes with them, starting with those morons in Germany cheering them at the train station.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: November 13, 2015, 08:18:27 PM »
This sounds bad, because if I was on the other end of it I'd fight it, but all of them need to be expelled from Western society and sent back to the Middle East. It's the only way this ever gets sorted out. Islam will be totally taken over by terrorists in a few generations, and then your grandchildren will convert or die(if you're in Europe). We in the USA will not have that problem. Send the sympathizes with them, starting with those morons in Germany cheering them at the train station.

Now this is the truth right here.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #262 on: November 13, 2015, 08:23:09 PM »
None of this make sense.  France was already struggling with the refugees so why would these assholes do this just to fuck it all up? They aren't representing the majority of Muslims. They are a group of hateful assholes who are fucking it up for everyone else. Now all those that welcomed the Muslims will turn against them. Why would Muslim terrorists do what they did unless provoked by others to fulfill a negative agenda.
You are trying to rationalize the actions of radical Islam?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #263 on: November 13, 2015, 08:24:45 PM »
EXACTLY! Just send them back, ALL OF EM

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #264 on: November 13, 2015, 08:25:09 PM »
Ladies and gentleman here is the "intelligent conclusion" to the entire situation:

"The only reason these attacks haven't got significantly worse is because those who are running the show understand that anything overt will militarise far far more people and make the problem way worse for you and I."

So I get it, you agree that Islamic terror is bad, however, all the terror events is not really done by them.

You are a real moron.

If I am wrong, I ask you to stop speaking so vague (something you picked up from Alex Jones) and state clearly once and for all what you believe.

You are once again wrong.  I never said anything about them not doing the terror events.

You're talking about someone else.

As you are indeed wrong, I'll comply regarding not being vague.  

My username is Rocket.

Let's write that down.

Not Tu Holmes or any other cnut.  

Okay?

I just care about as few non muslims dying.  That was what I said at the start and it's still the same thing.   When I weigh up the idea of overt action against these people, I only see more non muslims dying than what is currently happening.  You're free to have your opinion to the contrary, but I'm interested to know how you think 5 extremists is really anything like alienating over a billion people.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: November 13, 2015, 08:28:17 PM »
You are once again wrong.  I never said anything about them not doing the terror events.

My username is Rocket.

Let's write that down.

Okay?

I just care about as few non muslims dying.  That was what I said at the start and it's still the same thing.   When I weigh up the idea of overt action against these people, I only see more non muslims dying than what is currently happening.  You're free to have your opinion to the contrary, but I'm interested to know how you think 5 extremists is really anything like alienating over a billion people.

Someone's a hater.

None the less, you do make some interesting points. Valid thoughts at that.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #266 on: November 13, 2015, 08:28:43 PM »

My username is Rocket.

Let's write that down.

Okay?

25% of Islam is sympathetic to any and all terror activity. You ask about those 5 (actually 8 according to the BBC) extremists of tonight as if these are all the extremists in islam.

I see you have sided with them, debating is a waste as I do not debate with people trying to justify the actions of terror. Good luck

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: November 13, 2015, 08:29:20 PM »
they need stricter gun laws in Paris!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #268 on: November 13, 2015, 08:33:05 PM »
Someone's a hater.

None the less, you do make some interesting points. Valid thoughts at that.

I'm not sure what you said, I suspect it was your opinion he was labelling me with.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: November 13, 2015, 08:33:32 PM »
PC police are working overtime in the US and Europe. US soldiers had a photo snapped peeing on dead Taliban soldiers and they were raked over the coals. Water boarding is too harsh etc etc.  We reap what we sew.

Touche. But a taliban is not a civilian. Killing a man because he won't convert to sharia islam and killing a soldier in war are two differend things, tho..

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: November 13, 2015, 08:34:24 PM »
I'm not sure what you said, I suspect it was your opinion he was labelling me with.

You're either with them or against them. I think that's how it goes.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #271 on: November 13, 2015, 08:39:52 PM »
25% of Islam is sympathetic to any and all terror activity. You ask about those 5 (actually 8 according to the BBC) extremists of tonight as if these are all the extremists in islam.

I see you have sided with them, debating is a waste as I do not debate with people trying to justify the actions of terror. Good luck

Sided with them? :)

I spent the last few hours thinking "nuke the ragheads to oblivion" like you do.

But then I had a think about that at least 25% of islam who are now going to perceive they are in a war and start killing our people.

And I realised, subtlety is required to manage the situation to control casualties on our side.

Never did I side with them.  I side with the people who don't believe their hokey religion (or any, actually).  I don't want to see them die.

You on the other hand just care about revenge and you're too fucking stupid to understand the consequences of your idea of handling it.  Anyone who disagrees with you is "siding with them" ::)  Typical moron.

I mean, how fucking stupid do you have to be to point out 25% of islam would instantly become our outright enemy if we did anything too bad?

Now, if you can get every one of these religious fruitcakes out of my country all on the same day with no consequences - I'm with you.  If you can't, you're just asking for a worse scenario.

Got it now?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #272 on: November 13, 2015, 08:44:47 PM »

I spent the last few hours thinking "nuke the ragheads to oblivion" like you do.

But then I had a think about that at least 25% of islam who are now going to perceive they are in a war and start killing our people.

And I realised, subtlety is required to manage the situation to control casualties on our side.

Never did I side with them.  I side with the people who don't believe their hokey religion (or any, actually).  I don't want to see them die.

You on the other hand just care about revenge and you're too fucking stupid to understand the consequences of your idea of handling it.  Anyone who disagrees with you is "siding with them" ::)  Typical moron.

I mean, how fucking stupid do you have to be to point out 25% of islam would instantly become our outright enemy if we did anything too bad?

Now, if you can get every one of these religious fruitcakes out of my country all on the same day with no consequences - I'm with you.  If you can't, you're just asking for a worse scenario.

Got it now?

I get what you're saying. Its a complicated issue. For every action there is a reaction. To be honest, I don't have a clue what the solution is, as I am not heavily into politics. Its like you do X, then Y gets mad at you. You do P, then Q gets mad at you. Its a delicate situation.
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: November 13, 2015, 08:47:49 PM »
I get what you're saying. Its a complicated issue. For every action there is a reaction. To be honest, I don't have a clue what the solution is, as I am not heavily into politics. Its like you do X, then Y gets mad at you. You do P, then Q gets mad at you. Its a delicate situation.

imo the situation is almost fubar. We can fight and suffer. Or not fight and suffer even more.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #274 on: November 13, 2015, 08:49:16 PM »

Got it now?

"I spent the last few hours thinking "nuke the ragheads to oblivion" like you do."

Bullshit! You spent the last few hours justifying Radical Islam while also including a few words to make people think you are not a Radical Islamic sympathizer. This has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with me.

I suggest countries stop the liberalism and expel those trying to bring draconian laws onto everyone else. This has nothing to do with killing them. Simply send them to countries that already have the laws and customs they so much desire.