Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72836 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #300 on: November 13, 2015, 10:07:41 PM »
Hopefully France has a better educated population than the US. I would think so...ya keep doing what her doing yup yup...find a new country to invade under false pretenses, destroy it then ahyuck ahyuck wonder where all those new terrorists come from...???
I asked you a very specific question, what was the terrorists (your) justification for 9/11?

Then again, you supporting the act of looting in the US if people are not happy with the way they are treated.

I know a bit too much as to your rotten belief system

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #301 on: November 13, 2015, 10:08:26 PM »
Worried about Non-Muslims dying?   ???

Have you ever bothered to look at the religious demographics in the Middle East?  ???

What "Non-Muslims" are you worried about, in particular and where are they located?

Non muslims in the countries we're deporting muslims out of

Like I said, unless they can all be fucked off in one coordinated effort, some are going radicalise and cause trouble and you've seen what 10 muslims can do, today :(

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: November 13, 2015, 10:08:42 PM »
Trump wants to deport all 11 million illegals.  But he also said we have a duty to bring in syrian refugees, even AFTER ISIS vowed to infiltrate them.

He just wants to bring in few to work as maids at his hotels.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #303 on: November 13, 2015, 10:11:03 PM »
Yup. Martial Law. First time in France since WWII. A few more bombs go off and France will become Israel...
There is no martial law in Israel. Israel is the only true democracy in that region. If only the french were as alert as the Israelis maybe the number of causalities would have been lower. Instead they keep blasting on TV in France all day how wonderful all muslims are and only the Jews are the problem. Well guess what, 25% of the french Jews already fled from there in the past year.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #304 on: November 13, 2015, 10:12:28 PM »
Yes and because of blind euro hate, this thread has yet become another us vs euro thread, even it was supposed to unite us against sharia minded muslims that wish to take over the world, especially western world. You americans once again make a ground breaking news a side issue, lol

For example ta shouts some dumb shit like europeans (because he thinks europe is a country) run away from their country and don't fight back against this immigration when you americans suffer from the same beta attitude with the dindo nuffins. east st. louis illinois oklahoma city, camden new jersey, detroit michigan, chicago illinois are not areas for law abiding white americans because they were cast out. And won't address this what I said, obviously because he's a hypocrite and is without a clue.

If europe and america switched places we would still have the same issues. You walk down the street and you hear "kill whitey" and we hear "allahuakhbar". Same shit, differend style. Your culture has also become extremely feminized, self delluded, apathetic and dellusional for the white man. Not to mention the heterosexual white man is the root of all evil there. Same as here.

Now, can we go back to killing immigrants, I loved that part. Plus, just being against casual gun ownership doesn't make you a liberal

Good post.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #305 on: November 13, 2015, 10:15:52 PM »
I don't pump gas or buy groceries without a glock on me.  

I skipped a mall trip the other day - because there was a shooting nearby and dude was on the loose.    Reasonable chance he would try to blend in at the mall.  They were doing K9s and choppers.

The sign on the mall says "GUN FREE ZONE" so my legal ass, carrying for 18 years now, was banned from carrying there.  So I didn't give them my business.  

You're not safer in your country than a gun "controlled country

It's an illusion.

You are definitely safer from muslim extremists.

You are not safer from dying from someone with a gun.

I think what you really mean is you have the capacity to seek revenge, should someone fuck up your shit and that's cool - but let's be clear here, you are not safe in the US, carrying your gun.  You're just more capable of getting piece of mind, should shit happen.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: November 13, 2015, 10:18:14 PM »
ROTFLMBAO! :D
Where is this street located and do I need a particular type of schizophrenia to hear these voices?

Black people (unfortunately) are in love with you pale-skins. You have trained them well in the art of self-hatred. It is the only reason that the majority continue to put up with second class citizenship.

Hardcore prison is where you'll find the truth about how people feel about race...

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #307 on: November 13, 2015, 10:19:25 PM »
You're not safer in your country than a gun free zone.

It's an illusion.

I think what you really mean is you have the capacity to seek revenge, should someone fuck up your shit and that's cool - but let's be clear here, you are not safe in the US, carrying your gun.  You're just more capable of getting piece of mind, should shit happen.

Here is a few examples that make your surrender to thugs and terror type mentality go right in the garbage

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #308 on: November 13, 2015, 10:37:47 PM »
Here is a few examples that make your surrender to thugs and terror type mentality go right in the garbage

What are you saying?  That you're safer in the US?

You're safer from muslims, I agree.  I can get behind that.  I'd carry if I were in the US.

But you're not safer in general - quite the contrary.  

You're more likely to die due to a gun.

It seems less of an evil to die at the hands of a non muslim american, I'll grant you that too - but at the end of the day, you're not safer in the US and you should accept that - because that's the reality of your country.  

Like I say, if I were in your country, I'd be one of you, too.  I'd even feel safer.  But statistically speaking, far from it.

That being said - a good counter to my argument would be the nature of how americans die to guns.  So, if you're a law abiding person who doesn't commit crime, just how likely is it you will die at a gun, I wonder?

Impossible to gauge, unless there is a stat that shows deaths of people with criminal records due to guns.

Posting a link to that video doesn't mean anything.. it's just instances.  I can post a video a fella talking about winning the lottery - it doesn't mean you're going to win it.  It just means you can.

Another good one would be how likely is it that a person carrying a gun will die (ie, statistics of how many people die, unarmed vs all deaths).

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #309 on: November 13, 2015, 10:45:48 PM »

You're safer from muslims, I agree.  I can get behind that.  I'd carry if I were in the US.

It seems less of an evil to die at the hands of a non muslim american, I'll grant you that too - but at the end of the day, you're not safer in the US and you should accept that - because that's the reality of your country.  

Like I say, if I were in your country, I'd be one of you, too.  I'd even feel safer.  But statistically speaking, far from it.

That being said - a good counter to my argument would be the nature of how americans die to guns.  So, if you're a law abiding person who doesn't commit crime, just how likely is it you will die at a gun, I wonder?

Impossible to gauge, unless there is a stat that shows deaths of people with criminal records due to guns.

Posting a link to that video doesn't mean anything.. it's just instances.  I can post a video a fella talking about winning the lottery - it doesn't mean you're going to win it.  It just means you can.

Another good one would be how likely is it that a person carrying a gun will die (ie, statistics of how many people die, unarmed vs all deaths).

Hey here is your Muslim sister a few days ago talking about Muslim

Here is your Muslim brother talking about Islam

Do you know better than them as to the truth of Islam?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #310 on: November 13, 2015, 10:53:44 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: November 13, 2015, 10:54:41 PM »
shit, is france really in martial law?   I was making music at a resort, got some play, about to eat some chicken parm and turn on the news.  Missed all of this.

Yup. But they won't call it that. They call it a curfew. Remember a few years back Boston was under Martial law and they systematically pulled people out of their homes?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #312 on: November 13, 2015, 10:59:12 PM »
Yes, I do.  All religion is delusion.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: November 13, 2015, 11:00:00 PM »
You're not safer in your country than a gun "controlled country

It's an illusion.

I think what you really mean is you have the capacity to seek revenge, should someone fuck up your shit and that's cool - but let's be clear here, you are not safe in the US, carrying your gun.  You're just more capable of getting piece of mind, should shit happen.

Depends what one considers safe and this is from the 2013 Census.

If we round down to 300million as the number of people in the country, and estimate about 30,000 people each year die from gunshots, that puts the odds at about 1 in 10K each year. But a huge chunk of those are suicides, and the vast majority of the rest are gang or drug related activity.

So, unless you are a suicidal drug dealer, or intentionally choose to live in extremely high crime areas like the south side of Chicago, you honestly have a greater chance of drowning in a pool or getting killed in a car accident.

Since the number of medical malpractice related deaths are estimated to be upwards of 200,000/year, you actually have a higher chance of being killed by your doctor than you do of getting shot in the US.

Even with 300 million plus guns in the hands of citizens the number of accidental shootings are less than 1000/yr.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #314 on: November 13, 2015, 11:00:16 PM »
Of course they must lose some liberty as consequences of this stuff.

Many of these attacks seemed to have been perpetrated by people who were later acknowledged as "known to authorities".  That says to me that with more power to deport, things could get a bit better just by deporting the troublesome ones who haven't opened showed it, without prejudice.

But there's only one way with arnypoo, they're all out of the country.

I can't see that happening without a fair bit more bloodshed.  That's all.

Apparently that makes me "pro radical muslim" ::)

Islam is a religion of peace, there is a "piece" of you here and a "piece" of you there. Bill Maher

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #315 on: November 13, 2015, 11:06:20 PM »

If we round down to 300million as the number of people in the country, and estimate about 30,000 people each year die from gunshots, that puts the odds at about 1 in 10K each year. But a huge chunk of those are suicides, and the vast majority of the rest are gang or drug related activity.

So, unless you are a suicidal drug dealer, or intentionally choose to live in extremely high crime areas like the south side of Chicago, you honestly have a greater chance of drowning in a pool or getting killed in a car accident.

Since the number of medical malpractice related deaths are estimated to be upwards of 200,000/year, you actually have a higher chance of being killed by your doctor than you do of getting shot in the US.

Even with 300 million plus guns in the hands of citizens the number of accidental shootings are less than 1000/yr.
Also to add:

Rural areas have the highest concentration of guns per capita and have the lowest deaths by firearms.

Adding in the urban areas skews results as the majority of the guns are in rural areas.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #316 on: November 13, 2015, 11:06:33 PM »

Great stuff, this is the type of thing I'd like to see more pro gun Americans focussing on.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: November 13, 2015, 11:07:50 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #318 on: November 13, 2015, 11:16:11 PM »
Maybe it was just a really bad concert?
a

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #319 on: November 13, 2015, 11:17:29 PM »
Maybe it was just a really bad concert?

ahhahahahahahah I genuinely lol'd

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #320 on: November 13, 2015, 11:20:51 PM »
Oh for fucks sake, how do these threads ALWAYS devolve into USA vs Europe threads.

You fuckheads realise that your ancestry comes from Europe, and that the USA is based on values which originated in Europe?

White people on both sides of the Atlantic are under threat from scumbags across the globe and you argue about petty crap

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: November 13, 2015, 11:23:41 PM »
Also to add:

Rural areas have the highest concentration of guns per capita and have the lowest deaths by firearms.

Adding in the urban areas skews results as the majority of the guns are in rural areas.

Exactly the gang shooting are concentrated in urban areas with the strictest gun laws.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #322 on: November 13, 2015, 11:25:29 PM »
Oh for fucks sake, how do these threads ALWAYS devolve into USA vs Europe threads.

You fuckheads realise that your ancestry comes from Europe, and that the USA is based on values which originated in Europe?

White people on both sides of the Atlantic are under threat from scumbags across the globe and you argue about petty crap

interesting user name

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: November 13, 2015, 11:25:32 PM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #324 on: November 13, 2015, 11:49:11 PM »
what a spineless bunch of fucking queers they are hey? All nancy invite a million of these ragheads in and then whine when the sand niglets blow their shit up and kill them. They deserve what they are getting. The rest of the fucking planet could learn from  Japan on how to deal with middle east morons
cant argue against that =/
This is oyr leaders fault and now they are wondering why the partys they label as "racist" are getting more and more voters. The media had been in war and called every politician and common man that are against massimigration for rasists but  it doesnt work anymore. Look at denmark they are now implementing more stricter rules for immigrants. Swedens leaders are fuking stupid they closee the boarders 2 days ago bexause we dont hve anymore room for immigrants and the result = those who where on their way to finland or norway via sweden got stopped so they had to seek asylum in sweden. Only thing that happened was that finland  and norway  got less immigranrs and sweden more