Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72751 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #350 on: November 14, 2015, 03:11:46 AM »
Spoken like a real radical, thank you for confirming!
I see by your quote that you prefer "fact free" thinking. Willful ignorance is nothing to be proud of. Try to understand the world around you before "slautering" people etc.  Nothing radical about that.
"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #351 on: November 14, 2015, 03:13:32 AM »
Some group should go to mosque and do the same thing.
The only group low enough to commit this kind of horror is another radical islam ideology. The last few bombings in mosques were done by some other Muslim belief system or something. The few radical muslims here can rejoice and call me ignorant as I do not fully understand the many different bitter flavors of their imaginary god / messenger.

The solution is to calmly expel the radicals from all western countries, end of story. Humanity will do it anyway one day, why wait until they slaughter more of us?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #352 on: November 14, 2015, 03:14:15 AM »
Hardcore prison is where you'll find the truth about how people feel about race...

no. It says more about how those types of people, who go to jail, feel about race.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #353 on: November 14, 2015, 03:15:52 AM »
I see by your quote that you prefer "fact free" thinking. Willful ignorance is nothing to be proud of. Try to understand the world around you before "slautering" people etc.  Nothing radical about that.
Again, your belief is that the way to deal with this is to embrace Islam, sorry the world tried that route, they gave em endless rights etc.

ecnet

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #354 on: November 14, 2015, 03:24:45 AM »
Would you make the same speech if this attack was done say by a group of Christians? I doubt it. Whenever Radical Islam attack a group of people with your mindset is all over the web trying to give all kinds of speeches to nicely justify their actions.

You don't just surrender, sorry.
Reading comprehension.

I never condoned anything. I simply stated that violence will always be apart of us. Unless we kill all of them (impossible) then there will always be future attacks.

There will always be "bad guys". 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: November 14, 2015, 03:26:04 AM »
The only group low enough to commit this kind of horror is another radical islam ideology. The last few bombings in mosques were done by some other Muslim belief system or something. The few radical muslims here can rejoice and call me ignorant as I do not fully understand the many different bitter flavors of their imaginary god / messenger.

The solution is to calmly expel the radicals from all western countries, end of story. Humanity will do it anyway one day, why wait until they slaughter more of us?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: November 14, 2015, 03:27:04 AM »
I'm a cop in a town 20km from Paris, in the no-go zone, the suburb of Paris. Some Muslim were celebrating the killing.
asstropin

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #357 on: November 14, 2015, 03:29:59 AM »
Reading comprehension.

I never condoned anything. I simply stated that violence will always be apart of us. Unless we kill all of them (impossible) then there will always be future attacks.

There will always be "bad guys". 
Yes, but does that mean we surrender? How about when send all the police home because there will always be bad guys?

You made a poor attempt to be politically correct it failed real bad.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #358 on: November 14, 2015, 03:30:18 AM »
Again, your belief is that the way to deal with this is to embrace Islam, sorry the world tried that route, they gave em endless rights etc.

ecnet

You asked me a question...twice. I provided an answer which doesn't fit your thought process, so you simply exclude these fundamental facts. It seems you hate the truth. Why ask a question if you dont want the answer? Very strange. Please address this issue.

"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #359 on: November 14, 2015, 03:31:38 AM »
I'm a cop in a town 20km from Paris, in the no-go zone, the suburb of Paris. Some Muslim were celebrating the killing.
Just read about that on fox but I discounted it as BS. Hard to imagine that, and even more hard to understand why so few in the media report such things. Many people on this very forum might stop being so pro radical islam if they realized some of the facts.

I remember when muslims were dancing in the streets of NY after 9/11.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #360 on: November 14, 2015, 03:32:42 AM »
Japan = no guns at all, and no muslims, much safer
yes but japanese= quality people. If we only took in japanese people, obviously we wouldnt need guns either.

now we have milions of middle easteners here, so we need guns.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: November 14, 2015, 03:32:48 AM »
Stay safe. The emotions must run the gamut from nauseous to fearful, to absolute rage.

Those muslim screams of joy must sound like Jackals after a kill on the African plains.

Barbaric.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #362 on: November 14, 2015, 03:34:57 AM »
You asked me a question...twice. I provided an answer which doesn't fit your thought process, so you simply exclude these fundamental facts. It seems you hate the truth. Why ask a question if you dont want the answer? Very strange. Please address this issue.

Your answer of appeasing Islam fits very few peoples thought process. The truth?

You resort to make threats too, I mean seriously?

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #363 on: November 14, 2015, 03:35:33 AM »
interesting user name

it is heavy metal related.

PS Fuck Islam

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: November 14, 2015, 03:42:09 AM »
Yes, but does that mean we surrender? How about when send all the police home because there will always be bad guys?

You made a poor attempt to be politically correct it failed real bad.
I made no such attempt. I am merely being a realist. People get murdered everyday on this planet.

We have used drone strikes to kill "important" members of terrorist organizations, ousted several middle eastern dictators, and killed Osama Bin Laden. Has it stopped the terrorist attacks? NO.

Do we nuke the middle east? What happens when all of the muslims in the U.S., Europe, and around the world find out about that?

Its easy to spout off about what we should do, Rambo, but nothing will prevent a crazy person from strapping a bomb to his chest, because he thinks he will get 72 virgins when he dies.

Terrorists are exactly like roaches. The only thing you can do, is kill all of the ones you can see.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #365 on: November 14, 2015, 03:46:56 AM »
I've always felt it will be the Chinese that really deal with this problem. They have the manpower,  and a Chinese General is not gonna care about Political Correctness, or what neck beard liberal arts, college professors, lesbian feminists, or internet, shut-in losers think.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: November 14, 2015, 03:49:47 AM »
I've always felt it will be the Chinese that really deal with this problem. They have the manpower,  and a Chinese General is not gonna care about Political Correctness, or what neck beard liberal arts, college professors, lesbian feminists, or internet, shut-in losers think.
Why the hell would China get involved? It isn't their problem.

Unless, we can convince them that the reason we have not paid our debt to China, is because radical Islam is constantly stealing our lunch money.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: November 14, 2015, 03:53:16 AM »
In some way it's almost appropriate that this attack happened in France: the French elite loves islamisation. They adore the EU, love open borders, and everyone who disagrees is a xenophobic racist!

French (and nearly all other EU "leaders") live in a phantasy parallel universe. Muslim fundamentalism is reality. The large silent islamic majority will also this time...remain silent. They agree with such attacks. Muslims loathe democracy and western values.

Few months ago the morrocan terrorist tried to kill dozens op people on a high speed train in France. Luckily his 2 weapons jammed and he was overpowered by several Americans. Had his handgun and ak47 worked, it would have been a mass slaughter...

Open EU borders are a dream for illegal weapon smugglers, criminals and terrorists. Will the EU finally wake up?
No. They prefer their dream world.

Europa has practically no economic growth, yet nearly all countries pile debt upon debt. EU region is getting more unstable every year.
Terror and islamisation only add to the problems

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #368 on: November 14, 2015, 03:55:30 AM »
I made no such attempt. I am merely being a realist. People get murdered everyday on this planet.

We have used drone strikes to kill "important" members of terrorist organizations, ousted several middle eastern dictators, and killed Osama Bin Laden. Has it stopped the terrorist attacks? NO.

Do we nuke the middle east? What happens when all of the muslims in the U.S., Europe, and around the world find out about that?

Its easy to spout off about what we should do, Rambo, but nothing will prevent a crazy person from strapping a bomb to his chest, because he thinks he will get 72 virgins when he dies.

Terrorists are exactly like roaches. The only thing you can do, is kill all of the ones you can see.
For starters control your borders. Stop forcing your border agents to be politically correct. Small changes save a few lives there and a few lives here. Look at Israel, they are surrounded by terror groups, sure there are still attacks all the time there, however they stop a ton of them right at the border. Many terrorist know that there so they try to attack the border guards, in most cases the guards (trained not to care about political correctness) kill the terrorist on the spot.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: November 14, 2015, 03:56:26 AM »

Middle East is a minefield. Best to stay out. Even superpowers, you can only lose. Let the arabs sort it out themselves. Get the oil elsewhere and stimulate electric cars etc

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #370 on: November 14, 2015, 03:59:19 AM »
In some way it's almost appropriate that this attack happened in France: the French elite loves islamisation. They adore the EU, love open borders, and everyone who disagrees is a xenophobic racist!

French (and nearly all other EU "leaders") live in a phantasy parallel universe. Muslim fundamentalism is reality. The large silent islamic majority will also this time...remain silent. They agree with such attacks. Muslims loathe democracy and western values.

Few months ago the morrocan terrorist tried to kill dozens op people on a high speed train in France. Luckily his 2 weapons jammed and he was overpowered by several Americans. Had his handgun and ak47 worked, it would have been a mass slaughter...

Open EU borders are a dream for illegal weapon smugglers, criminals and terrorists. Will the EU finally wake up?
No. They prefer their dream world.

Europa has practically no economic growth, yet nearly all countries pile debt upon debt. EU region is getting more unstable every year.
Terror and islamisation only add to the problems
Last week the EU made a big move in an attempt to appease islam, they ordered all goods that are manufactured in parts of Israel be marked so people know. They feel doing so will help get radical muslims to embrace the western world.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: November 14, 2015, 03:59:46 AM »
For starters control your borders. Stop forcing your border agents to be politically correct. Small changes save a few lives there and a few lives here. Look at Israel, they are surrounded by terror groups, sure there are still attacks all the time there, however they stop a ton of them right at the border. Many terrorist know that there so they try to attack the border guards, in most cases the guards (trained not to care about political correctness) kill the terrorist on the spot.
I agree about the borders 1000%. You shouldn't just let anyone into a country. And these days you should absolutely profile people.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: November 14, 2015, 04:01:33 AM »
yes but japanese= quality people. If we only took in japanese people, obviously we wouldnt need guns either.

now we have milions of middle easteners here, so we need guns.

Ehhh, well apart from their genocides / mass slavery / torture and mass killings in World War II that is...and their ongoing slaughter of whales and dolphins just for greed. Japanese look very civilized, but underneath have a very dark side I think...

But they protect their culture and don't believe in multi criminal societies. Not PC but very realistic of them

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #373 on: November 14, 2015, 04:03:17 AM »
Tons of videos all over the web now of muslims celebrating this attack in france

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: November 14, 2015, 04:18:54 AM »
Syrian passport found on one of the terrorists