Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72843 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #375 on: November 14, 2015, 04:20:01 AM »
I'm a cop in a town 20km from Paris, in the no-go zone, the suburb of Paris. Some Muslim were celebrating the killing.

That's fucked up. Government should send their asses back to the $hitholes they came from. Or prosecute them. Something has to be done.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #376 on: November 14, 2015, 04:21:30 AM »
That's fucked up. Government should send their asses back to the $hitholes they came from. Or prosecute them. Something has to be done.
The only thing more fucked up than that is that many here on Getbig are Radical Islam sympathizers.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #377 on: November 14, 2015, 04:23:44 AM »
#TerrorismHasNoReligionButIslam
T

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #378 on: November 14, 2015, 04:24:47 AM »
The only thing more fucked up than that is that many here on Getbig are Radical Islam sympathizers.

Realy, name a few?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #379 on: November 14, 2015, 04:27:51 AM »
From BBC.com

"Ahmad al-Tayyib, the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar (one of the highest Sunni authorities in the Muslim world) called the Paris terror attacks "chaotic", and stressed that Islam is innocent of terrorism."

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #380 on: November 14, 2015, 04:34:42 AM »
From BBC.com

"Ahmad al-Tayyib, the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar (one of the highest Sunni authorities in the Muslim world) called the Paris terror attacks "chaotic", and stressed that Islam is innocent of terrorism."

Well, I guess THAT is settled, then!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: November 14, 2015, 04:35:21 AM »
war
T

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #382 on: November 14, 2015, 04:35:56 AM »
I'm a cop in a town 20km from Paris, in the no-go zone, the suburb of Paris. Some Muslim were celebrating the killing.

Describe what you saw in detail.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: November 14, 2015, 04:36:00 AM »
Oh for fucks sake, how do these threads ALWAYS devolve into USA vs Europe threads.

You fuckheads realise that your ancestry comes from Europe, and that the USA is based on values which originated in Europe?

White people on both sides of the Atlantic are under threat from scumbags across the globe and you argue about petty crap

Too right.

Some world class dickhead behaviour in this thread.

The US would handle this problem better I have no doubt, but to gloat about it as some losers in here have done really speaks volumes for their characters.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #384 on: November 14, 2015, 04:36:50 AM »
Your answer of appeasing Islam fits very few peoples thought process. The truth?

You resort to make threats too, I mean seriously?
Its not appropriate to misconstrue other peoples positions and statements.

you've been watching fox and you're ready to start killing, hate radical Islam but have no interest in the causes of radical islam. To top it off, you dont care if your recommended actions increase radical islam as is well understood by anyone serious.

you are a stupid idiot
"

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #385 on: November 14, 2015, 04:39:58 AM »
Human beings are sick in general. If we would ban all forms of religion it will probably result in people killing each other over apple vs androids discussions.

Can't be saved.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: November 14, 2015, 04:40:07 AM »
Oh for fucks sake, how do these threads ALWAYS devolve into USA vs Europe threads.

You fuckheads realise that your ancestry comes from Europe, and that the USA is based on values which originated in Europe?

White people on both sides of the Atlantic are under threat from scumbags across the globe and you argue about petty crap

To be fair, though, they more specifically devolve into guns (USA) vs. none (EU) arguments - the issue that helped sever those ancestral ties. Not that I agree it's what we SHOULD be discussing.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #387 on: November 14, 2015, 04:42:04 AM »
You Islam apologists should go and live in Pakistan for a year, and take your wives and daughters. 

IDIOTS.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #388 on: November 14, 2015, 04:43:30 AM »
Too right.

Some world class dickhead behaviour in this thread.

The US would handle this problem better I have no doubt, but to gloat about it as some losers in here have done really speaks volumes for their characters.

Looking at our southern border and at the wolffish way the democrats look at imported votes, I doubt that we would have handled the problem better. The problem is nihilist multicultural progressivism in both of our societies.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #389 on: November 14, 2015, 04:45:15 AM »
Its not appropriate to misconstrue other peoples positions and statements.

you've been watching fox and you're ready to start killing, hate radical Islam but have no interest in the causes of radical islam. To top it off, you dont care if your recommended actions increase radical islam as is well understood by anyone serious.

you are a stupid idiot

I am watching fox and ready to start killing?
I recommend tighter borders and deportation of radicals and you say this will increase radical islam?

You have done little in this thread other than come up with all kind of tales on how it's best to leave the radical islam problem alone.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: November 14, 2015, 04:48:04 AM »
Looking at our southern border and at the wolffish way the democrats look at imported votes, I doubt that we would have handled the problem better. The problem is nihilist multicultural progressivism in both of our societies.

We (UK) can't even get a proper Patriot Act.

Americans don't fcuk about. Trump's ascendency demonstrates that as he'd be hung out to dry by the PC establishment here.

What I don't doubt is that the US is in a better position because of an accident of geography - Mexicans vs Muslims.

The gun argument going on here is specious as well. If everyone had guns then these cnuts would just use more bombs. It would make no difference at all.

The only solution in Europe is a Police State and zero tolerance on any association with extremists.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: November 14, 2015, 04:48:17 AM »
here you go guys, the bodies are still warm and they are blaming some war for the actions of these radical islamists

It's this kinda bullshit that chips away at my sympathy.

So much for je suising Charlie and whatnot; perhaps if they just apologized a bit more.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #392 on: November 14, 2015, 04:49:12 AM »

No offense, but it's more like you lack reading comprehension skills.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: November 14, 2015, 04:49:58 AM »
I was thinking the same thing. Guess some folks aren't up on the current news.  ::)

Right, current news that vilifies minorities. Some folks, huh?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #394 on: November 14, 2015, 04:50:50 AM »
You Islam apologists should go and live in Pakistan for a year, and take your wives and daughters. 

IDIOTS.

Don't forget to think about how evolved you are as your women get ass-raped to death while you get your head sawed off.

It's a rich and vibrant culture they have over there.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: November 14, 2015, 04:53:32 AM »
Isis are a group of renegade criminals.

... that seem to get plenty of support from certain theists.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #396 on: November 14, 2015, 04:55:18 AM »
I am watching fox and ready to start killing?
I recommend tighter borders and deportation of radicals and you say this will increase radical islam?

You have done little in this thread other than come up with all kind of tales on how it's best to leave the radical islam problem alone.

your recommendation below. do you remember what you type?

There is no justification and I hope we continue to enter these countries that host terrorists and slaughter as many of them as possible.

ISIS is a result of the botched invasion of Iraq. no one disputes this. Try to remember what you say.

IGNORANT CLOWN
"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #397 on: November 14, 2015, 04:59:00 AM »
your recommendation below. do you remember what you type?

There is no justification and I hope we continue to enter these countries that host terrorists and slaughter as many of them as possible.

ISIS is a result of the botched invasion of Iraq. no one disputes this. Try to remember what you say.

IGNORANT CLOWN

The invasion of Iraq was followed by the invasion of Afghanistan, the world was in war mode post 9/11. Then again you claim 9/11 was not done by Islamic terrorists.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #398 on: November 14, 2015, 05:00:03 AM »
war

For territoryyyyyyyyyyyy.... ..

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #399 on: November 14, 2015, 05:01:03 AM »
The invasion of Iraq was followed by the invasion of Afghanistan, the world was in war mode post 9/11. Then again you claim 9/11 was not done by Islamic terrorists.

go ahead a quote me where I said anything remotely close what you claim

STUPID FOOL
"