Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72699 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #400 on: November 14, 2015, 05:01:44 AM »
No offense, but it's more like you lack reading comprehension skills.
You realize that the reading comprehension / spelling and grammar come back was already stale in 2010, right?

Can you please focus a bit and stick to the topic at hand. Do you or don't you support radical Islam, plain and simple.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: November 14, 2015, 05:03:39 AM »
I'm a cop in a town 20km from Paris, in the no-go zone, the suburb of Paris. Some Muslim were celebrating the killing.

But "renegade criminals" someone said, I don't get it. You're saying even the "peaceful" support such things?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #402 on: November 14, 2015, 05:05:04 AM »
A little correction if I may.  The invasion of Iraq wasn't botched.  It went smooth as silk.  The problem was that Iraqis really didn't have any interest in being free or fighting for themselves.

Then Obama bailed out of the region and ISIS fills the void.  Pretty simple.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #403 on: November 14, 2015, 05:05:11 AM »
for the record...of course everyone knows this...Iraq was invaded under the pretence of disarming Saddam. no weapons were found. then it was democracy promotion... now it's battling terrorism...rinse repeat.

nothing to do with 9/11 but you get your info from fox

fucking retard
"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: November 14, 2015, 05:05:59 AM »
Just read about that on fox but I discounted it as BS. Hard to imagine that, and even more hard to understand why so few in the media report such things. Many people on this very forum might stop being so pro radical islam if they realized some of the facts.

I remember when muslims were dancing in the streets of NY after 9/11.

No, rarely works that way.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #405 on: November 14, 2015, 05:07:40 AM »
A little correction if I may.  The invasion of Iraq wasn't botched.  It went smooth as silk.  The problem was that Iraqis really didn't have any interest in being free or fighting for themselves.

Then Obama bailed out of the region and ISIS fills the void.  Pretty simple.

the Iraq thing is considered the worst foreign policy disaster of the 20th century. the worst military failure in recorded history. it's a botched operation.
"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #406 on: November 14, 2015, 05:09:13 AM »
go ahead a quote me where I said anything remotely close what you claim

STUPID FOOL
Anyone other than a Islamic apologist who reviews this thread in order to build a profile on you will come to the same conclusion, you sympathize with radical Islam, you come up with excuses for their terror.

If you don't state so clearly once and for all.

PS Nice site for Az-Zah...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #407 on: November 14, 2015, 05:09:56 AM »
Anyone other than a Islamic apologist who reviews this thread in order to build a profile on you will come to the same conclusion, you sympathize with radical Islam, you come up with excuses for their terror.

::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: November 14, 2015, 05:10:31 AM »
kim. jonny. poon will save. us
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: November 14, 2015, 05:10:39 AM »
Tons of videos all over the web now of muslims celebrating this attack in france

Wait, huh?

But this isn't what he hear. Rogue radicals, they say, DESPISED BY ALL. So what are you saying?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #410 on: November 14, 2015, 05:13:02 AM »

So is he wrong about foreign policy?...id nuke the whole region but not before I rounded them all up from the uk/ Europe, nothing good will ever come from that region, I include isreal in this also, so am I also an apologist?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #411 on: November 14, 2015, 05:13:44 AM »

yes you really think I'm a terrorist hahaha

you may be dumber than coach!
"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #412 on: November 14, 2015, 05:13:45 AM »
The whole time the real cause of the worlds violence and unrest remains hidden behind subterfuge nothing will change.  The real reason ladies and gentleman in this 'poisonous pedagogy'. Some of you getbiggers may need to google that.  Until adults stop caring about their hurt feelings and start advocating on behalf of children this world remains doomed I believe.  Our only hope lies in caring for children, protecting them from violence, humiliations, beatings, torture, , rapes etc etc

The whole time the grown ups seek to spare themselves feelings of guilt from their wrongdoings and start protecting children the better of we will all be. JMO
V

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #413 on: November 14, 2015, 05:14:44 AM »
the Iraq thing is considered the worst foreign policy disaster of the 20th century. the worst military failure in recorded history. it's a botched operation.

I can tell you are a real military scholar...but might I suggest that it wasn't a military failure.  It was a failure of political and public will to do it correctly.

The United States has a bad habit of entering into wars that they aren't willing to fight to the last man.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #414 on: November 14, 2015, 05:15:10 AM »

So is he wrong about foreign policy?...id nuke the whole region of before I rounded them all up from the uk/ Europe, nothing good will ever come from that region, I include isreal in this also, so am I also an apologist?
Many Muslims would not mind blowing themselves up if he means wiping Israel off the map too. You with your Anti Israel hate have lost all common sense.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #415 on: November 14, 2015, 05:18:07 AM »
yes you really think I'm a terrorist hahaha

you may be dumber than coach!
I will ask you again to state your opinion very clearly about Radical Islam. I have every reason to suspect based on what I now know that you have been radicalized.

I will ask one last time to set the record straight, are you or are you not pro radical Islam?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: November 14, 2015, 05:20:36 AM »
Its not appropriate to misconstrue other peoples positions and statements.

you've been watching fox and you're ready to start killing, hate radical Islam but have no interest in the causes of radical islam. To top it off, you dont care if your recommended actions increase radical islam as is well understood by anyone serious.

you are a stupid idiot

Same way we weren't interested in the causes of Nazism, Japanese imperialism, Capone's greed, Dahmer's cannibalism, or why some random prick takes a claw hammer to his roommate's skull.

Because who gives a shit.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: November 14, 2015, 05:23:04 AM »
Looking at our southern border and at the wolffish way the democrats look at imported votes, I doubt that we would have handled the problem better. The problem is nihilist multicultural progressivism in both of our societies.

Again, to be fair, eight years of Bush didn't seal that shit, either.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: November 14, 2015, 05:27:26 AM »
will. muslims. n jews. be. a the. temple. mount. dome. today
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #419 on: November 14, 2015, 05:28:30 AM »
Two different walks of life who were/are never meant to get along.

They think we are terrorists and infidels.

We think they are terrorists and non believers of the one true god.

Swords and horses have been replaced by guns and tanks.

Both sides kill for what they believe in.

Do you not see why there will never be an end to this?

The real casualties, are the normal people on both sides that have nothing to gain and everything to lose, and are not religious zealots or robots hell bent on endless revenge quests.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #420 on: November 14, 2015, 05:30:22 AM »
Tons of videos all over the web now of muslims celebrating this attack in france

- the vid you posted is 10 months old
- there are not "tons of videos" on this subject, at least on youtube.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: November 14, 2015, 05:30:32 AM »
"Radical" Islam= True Islam.
Never got that term....Those doing these actions are 100% following their religion. Those who aren't are not really Muslims.
And we better hope that they are not true Muslims and not lying dormant and simply waiting for an opportunity.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #422 on: November 14, 2015, 05:31:54 AM »

::)

Considered thus by you.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #423 on: November 14, 2015, 05:32:58 AM »
Again, to be fair, eight years of Bush didn't seal that shit, either.

Nor did Reagan. A pox on both their houses. This is not a democrat versus republican thing, this is a politician versus a citizen thing.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: November 14, 2015, 05:33:49 AM »
Two different walks of life who were/are never meant to get along.

They think we are terrorists and infidels.

We think they are terrorists and non believers of the one true god.

Swords and horses have been replaced by guns and tanks.

Both sides kill for what they believe in.

Do you not see why there will never be an end to this?

I think it has more to do with shitty lives embracing death, especially when death = paradise. And since martyrdom pays best, any enemy will do.

Too simple?