Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72741 times)

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #451 on: November 14, 2015, 06:17:04 AM »
Do they, though? Honest question. See, my people believe it's ALL literal, every word. And I think they also consider themselves moderate - certainly not fundamentalists.

Are my people just ignorant? (Another honest question.)
No no Ugly, He is a Non-fundamentalist Christian!  ::) The fact that they have 400 different branches/sects of Christianity should be all the evidence one needs.

<Insert god facepalm>

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #452 on: November 14, 2015, 06:17:45 AM »
Tons of videos all over the web now of muslims celebrating this attack in france

what a bunch of animals. How can any sane person want to try to live with these people?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: November 14, 2015, 06:18:13 AM »
Nothing usurps religious nutters. "God wills it!"

Have you watched Kingdom of Heaven? Wonderful movie that captures the atrocities that people were willing to commit in the name of god.

Hasn't changed a bit.

I have. Same mentality today, I guess. For some, anyway.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #454 on: November 14, 2015, 06:19:35 AM »
Do they, though? Honest question. See, my people believe it's ALL literal, every word. And I think they also consider themselves moderate - certainly not fundamentalists.

Are my people just ignorant? (Another honest question.)

I have friends that think the world was created in a week.  I tell them this:

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. - 2nd Peter, 3:8

I do not worry about such things.  For me, what I take literally is the love of the Christ.  It does not give me license to do as I wish but rather offers me forgiveness if I so choose.   That being the key:  choose.

And of course, mean it.  ;D  It's not a "Get Out of Hades Free" card because the price was already paid by someone that was either a delusional, well meaning idiot or exactly who he said He was.  ;D

By the way, it's okay to have doubts.  It's okay to have questions, even those that cannot be answered until our death.  There is no sin, in sincere.

Time to head to the lab for more tests!  Talk with you later, brother!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: November 14, 2015, 06:21:44 AM »
Nazi = Germany, though; who does radical Muslim equal?

Meaning, which beach do we storm to end this once and for all?
That's the problem, there isn't anything to storm. You would have to go House to house, thatch hut to thatch hut, goat farm to goat farm etc....

The whole Islamic terrorist army isn't going to come into an open field, following the rules of engagement from a British officer's handbook in the Revolutionary war.

Do you know some of the reason why the Americans were able to win our independence? From hit and run, guerilla warfare.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #456 on: November 14, 2015, 06:21:52 AM »
what a bunch of animals. How can any sane person want to try to live with these people?
According to Getbig's resident Islamic terrorist mr.turbo we are all crazy and the radicals are sane

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: November 14, 2015, 06:26:09 AM »
I have. Same mentality today, I guess. For some, anyway.
Agreed. Again, it's the normal people who are caught in the crossfire.

I hate Muslim extremists for the heinous acts they commit, but I also have to shake my head at people like AJ as well. They do nothing to alleviate the misconceptions people around the world have for the majority of America and the west in general.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #458 on: November 14, 2015, 06:27:40 AM »
Controlling borders and deporting Islamic radicals increases terror?

You really have no shame, you got so sunk into the world of radical Islam that you cannot even see clearly anymore. it

the last time I answered your question you simply deleted the facts. I would like to offer a serious answer but fear it will fall on deaf and dumb ears since you are a highly stubborn ignoramus.
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: November 14, 2015, 06:29:28 AM »
Good discussions going on here.

Part of what makes this place great.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: November 14, 2015, 06:30:41 AM »

I have friends that think the world was created in a week.  I tell them this:

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. - 2nd Peter, 3:8

I do not worry about such things.  For me, what I take literally is the love of the Christ.  It does not give me license to do as I wish but rather offers me forgiveness if I so choose.   That being the key:  choose.

And of course, mean it.  ;D  It's not a "Get Out of Hades Free" card because the price was already paid by someone that was either a delusional, well meaning idiot or exactly who he said He was.  ;D

By the way, it's okay to have doubts.  It's okay to have questions, even those that cannot be answered until our death.  There is no sin, in sincere.

Time to head to the lab for more tests!  Talk with you later, brother!

Mine don't really know what they're supposed to believe. Just love the Lord is all, probably never even considered literal vs. allegorical until I asked.

Problems arise with the "day" thing, too, though. If it's a million-year God day, then it ain't "day" as we know it; therefore, not literal. Plus, greenery was created before sunlight, which means eons of vegetation without photosynthesis, another problem.

Best to not read if you wanna believe.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #461 on: November 14, 2015, 06:30:57 AM »
Good discussions going on here.

Part of what makes this place great.

You have no muscles...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #462 on: November 14, 2015, 06:31:03 AM »
Lol..........what a retard. I don't protect anyone. The fact is, is that there are clearly blood-hungry morons on each side, which will keep this feud, fueled for all eternity.

You clearly prove my point, Sir AJ of Delusion.

Moron. If there is an implacable enemy that wishes for your complete destruction, you have two options: fight or surrender. And to fight means fight to win.

I know which side your quivering coward, lazy, pansy-ass will fall.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”  ― Samuel Adams

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #463 on: November 14, 2015, 06:31:14 AM »
the last time I answered your question you simply deleted the facts. I would like to offer a serious answer but fear it will fall on deaf and dumb ears since you are a highly stubborn ignoramus.

Really?

You have the balls to even have a desire to be taken serious after all the work you did to help Islam spread their ideas all over the web?

Your entire network of friends are all Muslims.

You have no business trying to lecture anyone here especially after you refused to condemn radical islam and came up with many excuses for the terror that happened in Paris.

Shame on GetBig for allowing people like you a platform to spew Radical Islam ideology.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: November 14, 2015, 06:34:12 AM »
That's the problem, there isn't anything to storm. You would have to go House to house, thatch hut to thatch hut, goat farm to goat farm etc....

If the internet disappeared tomorrow there would be a dramatic decline in ISIS activity and recruitment. But we all know the internet is here to stay, so they will always have their platform.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #465 on: November 14, 2015, 06:35:24 AM »
Sometimes discrimination is good, but that might just be my white privilege talking...

Another example of why I hate going out in public, even in Texas where Open Carry is legal almost everywhere.
a

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #466 on: November 14, 2015, 06:39:00 AM »
Really?

You have the balls to even have a desire to be taken serious after all the work you did to help Islam spread their ideas all over the web?

Your entire network of friends are all Muslims.

You have no business trying to lecture anyone here especially after you refused to condemn radical islam and came up with many excuses for the terror that happened in Paris.

Shame on GetBig for allowing people like you a platform to spew Radical Islam ideology.

sorry but I'm waiting on confirmation of who carried out the attack before crowing about answers.

there's some question about if its AQ or ISIS...do you know the difference?

the Boston bombers were Russians

don't worry keep doing what you're doing since facts don't really matter in your world.
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: November 14, 2015, 06:39:21 AM »
Moron. If there is an implacable enemy that wishes for your complete destruction, you have two options: fight or surrender. And to fight means fight to win.

I know which side your quivering coward, lazy, pansy-ass will fall.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”  ― Samuel Adams

Says the guy whos best plan is to nuke people indiscriminately while they pray. How is that any different from a terrorist blowing up a church full of Christians during prayer?  You sir, are a terrorist in your own right. Why don't you go hide in the forest with your cache of guns, and your "minute men" militia buddies, and cross your fingers about that impending, American race war.  ::)

Bottom line: you are a borderline psychopath, and you are just itching to have an excuse to kill someone.

Mr. G.I. Joe, may I ask why you are not in the armed forces?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #468 on: November 14, 2015, 06:42:11 AM »
Says the guy whos best plan is to nuke people indiscriminately while they pray. How is that any different from a terrorist blowing up a church full of Christians during prayer?  You sir, are a terrorist in your own right. Why don't you go hide in the forest with your cache of guns, and your "minute men" militia buddies, and cross your fingers about that impending, American race war.  ::)

Bottom line: you are a borderline psychopath, and you are just itching to have an excuse to kill someone.

Mr. G.I. Joe, may I ask why you are not in the armed forces?

It isn't different. They made the rules, I just plan to win the war. You plan to hold encounter sessions and hope. Hope is not a strategy.

Why am I not in the armed forces? Too old to go back now.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: November 14, 2015, 06:42:24 AM »

The whole Islamic terrorist army isn't going to come into an open field, following the rules of engagement from a British officer's handbook in the Revolutionary war.

Do you know some of the reason why the Americans were able to win our independence? From hit and run, guerilla warfare.

Huge problem. And the more house-to-house, the more "insurgents" we create. There's no official victory here, ever. Iraq is a perfect example: They were ecstatic watching the Saddam statue fall, then kids are throwing rocks at the "invaders" just weeks later.

I have no clue how to fight this, but it certainly must be fought.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: November 14, 2015, 06:45:49 AM »
It isn't different. They made the rules, I just plan to win the war. You plan to hold encounter sessions and hope. Hope is not a strategy.

Why am I not in the armed forces? Too old to go back now.
No brah, I'm just not into the killing of innocent men, women, and children (on either side)

That's the reason why they are bad guys.

The lines are blurred enough as it is. You want to make it so there is no telling us apart.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #471 on: November 14, 2015, 06:46:53 AM »
Huge problem. And the more house-to-house, the more "insurgents" we create. There's no official victory here, ever. Iraq is a perfect example: They were ecstatic watching the Saddam statue fall, then kids are throwing  rocks at the "invaders" just weeks later.

In a total war, victory is plowing a rent in the earth and pushing all of them in. You can't win with half measures. We will eventually awaken to this unpleasant truth. I just hope we won't awaken just before the sword falls.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #472 on: November 14, 2015, 06:48:59 AM »
No brah, I'm just not into the killing of innocent men, women, and children (on either side)

That's the reason why they are bad guys.

The lines are blurred enough as it is. You want to make it so there is no telling us apart.

You again are missing the point of war, you fucking cherry.

There are no "bad guys". There are winners and losers. And the winners get to write history any way they want.

And all your wishing doesn't make that go away.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: November 14, 2015, 06:50:23 AM »
Huge problem. And the more house-to-house, the more "insurgents" we create. There's no official victory here, ever. Iraq is a perfect example: They were ecstatic watching the Saddam statue fall, then kids are throwing  rocks at the "invaders" just weeks later.

I agree 100% I'm no liberal hippie. If you know they are terrorists kill them all. Stop letting Muslims into the west. When the refugees cry about it, you tell them: "Blame your Islamic extremist buddies" and tell them to turn those dinghies back around.

We tried fighting a war on their turf, now we need to worry about the war on ours.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: November 14, 2015, 06:53:45 AM »
In a total war, victory is plowing a rent in the earth and pushing all of them in. You can't win with half measures. We will eventually awaken to this unpleasant truth. I just hope we won't awaken just before the sword falls.

Totally agree, I'd never send a single troop to win hearts or minds. No boots on the ground, either: planes in the air; ships offshore. But who do we invade? Syria's an option, but it certainly won't end there. Even if ISIS becomes a country, it won't be contained within its borders.

I like the solution, just need a problem that fits.