Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72754 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #475 on: November 14, 2015, 06:56:18 AM »
You again are missing the point of war, you fucking cherry.

There are no "bad guys". There are winners and losers. And the winners get to write history any way they want.

And all your wishing doesn't make that go away.
And what happens when you can't kill them all, tough guy? Random acts of terror are impossible to stop.

You are starting to get a Hitler "absolute solution" type of vibe. Are you suggesting that the only solution is to eradicate all Muslims from this Earth?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: November 14, 2015, 06:57:22 AM »
And what happens when you can't kill them all, tough guy? Random acts of terror are impossible to stop.

You are starting to get a Hitler "absolute solution" type of vibe. Are you suggesting that the only solution is to eradicate all Muslims from this Earth?

Hmm.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: November 14, 2015, 07:02:50 AM »
Totally agree, I'd never send a single troop to win hearts or minds. No boots on the ground, either: planes in the air; ships offshore. But who do we invade? Syria's an option, but it certainly won't end there. Even if ISIS becomes a country, it won't be contained within its borders.

I like the solution, just need a problem that fits.
And do you think that would solve terrorist attacks abroad?

There is no middle ground. We are already killing them as we find them. What would leveling whole countries with bombs do?

These people won't respond to nukes by surrendering like the Japanese did. They will just wait it out, and continue with terrorism.

Its an evolutionary time in warfare, and we have not figured out the proper way (if any) of handling it. Red Dawn esque

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: November 14, 2015, 07:06:03 AM »

they are not random they take a lot of planning

the secret services in Britain stop them all the time

the large flow of unknowns in to the region just makes it more difficult

T

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #479 on: November 14, 2015, 07:06:47 AM »
Totally agree, I'd never send a single troop to win hearts or minds. No boots on the ground, either: planes in the air; ships offshore. But who do we invade? Syria's an option, but it certainly won't end there. Even if ISIS becomes a country, it won't be contained within its borders.

I like the solution, just need a problem that fits.

finding a "problem that fits" has been the challenge of the last 60 years.  when all you have for tools are huge sledgehammers sometimes you run out of things to smash...Reagan liked to imagine space alien enemies but they havent materialized...as far as I know 8)
"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #480 on: November 14, 2015, 07:06:55 AM »

Please try to remember that I didn't ask for this war, nor set the ground rules, when you inevitably invoke Hitler comparisons to lose the argument.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: November 14, 2015, 07:08:22 AM »
what a bunch of animals. How can any sane person want to try to live with these people?

They should identify all those people and execute them terrorist style out in public. No excuse to tolerate this.
?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #482 on: November 14, 2015, 07:09:21 AM »
Why is anyone surprised that we're experiencing blowback given the actions of the US and its allies over the last 50 years? As client states of Israel, the US and its allies have been mercilessly waging war in the Middle East against mostly civilian populations since the end of WW II, if not longer. Now these people are finally getting an opportunity to strike back and they are seizing it the only way they know how.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: November 14, 2015, 07:09:38 AM »
they are not random they take a lot of planning

the secret services in Britain stop them all the time

the large flow of unknowns in to the region just makes it more difficult

Random meaning for the innocent victims. You really don't know when you time is up these days  :-\

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #484 on: November 14, 2015, 07:11:23 AM »
How about following Japan's lead and just extraditing ALL Muslims to the country of origin. Close borders to all Muslims from that point and only allow reentry after extensive background checks. And only letting those Muslims in who have a needed skill to add the countries own growth. This would serve as a wake up call to moderate Muslims to clean there own house instead of standing idly by and silently agreeing. For history buffs, make this like the German SS Night of the Long Knives. Go in all at once and remove them all before given a chance to fight back.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: November 14, 2015, 07:11:39 AM »
Please try to remember that I didn't ask for this war, nor set the ground rules, when you inevitably invoke Hitler comparisons to lose the argument.
What would be your end game? You said you would drop a nuke. I said that it wouldn't stop terrorism.

So where do you take it from there, General?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #486 on: November 14, 2015, 07:14:31 AM »
What would be your end game? You said you would drop a nuke. I said that it wouldn't stop terrorism.

So where do you take it from there, General?

Please google "total war" and educate yourself.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: November 14, 2015, 07:16:03 AM »
How about following Japan's lead and just extraditing ALL Muslims to the country of origin. Close borders to all Muslims from that point and only allow reentry after extensive background checks. And only letting those Muslims in who have a needed skill to add the countries own growth. This would serve as a wake up call to moderate Muslims to clean there own house instead of standing idly by and silently agreeing. For history buffs, make this like the German SS Night of the Long Knives. Go in all at once and remove them all before given a chance to fight back.
I am willing to go along with this plan. Fuck the middle east, we need to concentrate on our back yards.

It might be too pc for some, but too bad. Mass deportation would be far more valuable, than a few bombs.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: November 14, 2015, 07:18:55 AM »
Please google "total war" and educate yourself.
Useless unless you kill them all.

And what about the millions of Muslims already settled in the west?

You gonna send them to camps.................se e where this is going?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #489 on: November 14, 2015, 07:18:57 AM »
sorry but I'm waiting on confirmation of who carried out the attack before crowing about answers.

there's some question about if its AQ or ISIS...do you know the difference?

the Boston bombers were Russians

don't worry keep doing what you're doing since facts don't really matter in your world.
The fact that I know for certain is that you are a Radical Muslim living in Canada everything else no longer matters.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #490 on: November 14, 2015, 07:21:40 AM »
I agree 100% I'm no liberal hippie. If you know they are terrorists kill them all. Stop letting Muslims into the west. When the refugees cry about it, you tell them: "Blame your Islamic extremist buddies" and tell them to turn those dinghies back around.

We tried fighting a war on their turf, now we need to worry about the war on ours.

I'm with everything you said here, but I'll add that we need to send all of them back. Give them a chance to sell their shit or give them a voucher and send them packing. Anything short of doing this will require the -aj- plan, total annihilation.   

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #491 on: November 14, 2015, 07:23:22 AM »
Useless unless you kill them all.

And what about the millions of Muslims already settled in the west?

You gonna send them to camps.................see where this is going?

I do see, quite clearly. What you don't see is that you've already surrendered. Please kill yourself now to save me the bother of listening to your pitiful bleating.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: November 14, 2015, 07:25:30 AM »
I'm with everything you said here, but I'll add that we need to send all of them back. Give them a chance to sell their shit or give them a voucher and send them packing. Anything short of doing this will require the -aj- plan, total annihilation.   
I'm with you. You can't tell who is innocent, a terrorist, or a sympathizer anyway, so they all should go.

Will never happen though. Would it be difficult? Yes. Would there be some resistance? Sure. But its the absolute best option at this point.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #493 on: November 14, 2015, 07:29:34 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: November 14, 2015, 07:29:47 AM »
I do see, quite clearly. What you don't see is that you've already surrendered. Please kill yourself now to save me the bother of listening to your pitiful bleating.
No, you have not clearly laid out your plan. You just made a blanket statement of "Total War".

So with this "Total War" theme in mind, not only would we nuke the middle east, but we would scour the neighborhoods of every city in the United States and the UK, and kill every Muslim. Men, women, children......nothing matters in AJ's "Total War" campaign.

So where am I going wrong? Please correct me if I have failed to understand your previous posts.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #495 on: November 14, 2015, 07:43:40 AM »
but here's the thing.. if they had the numbers and given the chance this is EXACTLY what they would do to every single man, woman, child of every "western" country in the world... it's not a war or even a game if only one abides by the "rules"....

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #496 on: November 14, 2015, 07:48:08 AM »
but here's the thing.. if they had the numbers and given the chance this is EXACTLY what they would do to every single man, woman, child of every "western" country in the world... it's not a war or even a game if only one abides by the "rules"....

I agree 100%. Real Islam is about murdering anyone that doesn't convert.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: November 14, 2015, 07:52:14 AM »
And is murdering every Muslim the solution? Get them before they get us?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #498 on: November 14, 2015, 07:53:24 AM »

This is why I believe it will be China that eventually deals with this for real. Eventually the two cultures will cross paths and clash, and, as I said, the Chinese have the manpower and resources to deal with this problem seriously. Most importantly, they won't give a fuck about Political Correctness.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #499 on: November 14, 2015, 07:53:52 AM »
No, you have not clearly laid out your plan. You just made a blanket statement of "Total War".

So with this "Total War" theme in mind, not only would we nuke the middle east, but we would scour the neighborhoods of every city in the United States and the UK, and kill every Muslim. Men, women, children......nothing matters in AJ's "Total War" campaign.

So where am I going wrong? Please correct me if I have failed to understand your previous posts.

Wouldn't the fallout from a nuclear bomb also hit Russia and Israel? How far does the fallout spread? I do not know.
X